Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 11 sur 11

Questionable action by member of "Rendesvous with Destiny"

I just had Wandmand from that kin send a tell in Bree asking if I would give him 2g. A con, not gold spamming, so didn't report it.
    Never heard of the person or the kin. If it's a real kin, an officer needs to have a chat. If it's a cover, folks should be alert.

Relax, is my advice. Ppl beg for gold all the time. Just a sign of immaturity, imo.

This kin

I know this kin very well, if you received a tell asking for gold then it was just the player asking for gold, RWD is a small and very old kin on the server. One of the best kins there, please don't judge this kin by the one players actions! I will let the kin leader know of this post =)

Missmoosen, Leader Flockofmoosen, Nimrodel

Thank

Citation Envoyé par onnie Voir le message
    I know this kin very well, if you received a tell asking for gold then it was just the player asking for gold, RWD is a small and very old kin on the server. One of the best kins there, please don't judge this kin by the one players actions! I will let the kin leader know of this post =)

Missmoosen, Leader Flockofmoosen, Nimrodel
    Thank you Onnie, that's what I was hoping to hear. I've been playing for more than four years and this is the first time I've every had someone act like a Nigerian spammer. I figured this was the best way to figure out how to contact the kin.

A violation of my policy

I am Hilrond, Leader of Rendezvous with Destiny. The member in question is very young and his actions are definitely a violation of kinship policy. I have admonished him as well as sending a kinmail about inappropriate actions that will not be tolerated. When ever I go to a lower level area to play music I will normally get 4 or 5 people asking for gold. I give them a copper and tell them to do like I did, EARN IT! So I have given him a second and last chance. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Great adventures all!
    Dernière modification par Gunslinger53 ; 06/05/2013 à 08h46.
    [img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7759607&lo=2f0c1a8114410&t1=Hilrond&t2=Tur&t3=Rendezvous%20with%20Destiny&u=Beware%20the%20wrath%20of%20a%20patient%20man!&i=hilrond.guildportal.com/GuildFiles/489965/Hilrond_large.jpg[/img]

This happens, and there are plenty of in-game tools to deal with it. Throw the person in question on your ignore list if you think it warrants it and move on is my advice. I personally would only do so if they became a pest about it. This is a game and many kins are social, for fun, and not professional baby-sitting. If this happened to me, I wouldn't think any less of the KIN that the player happened to be a part of. I don't think the kin I am in has any more formal of a "code of conduct" beyond "Don't be a d*****." And even then, I'm not sure it's official policy, instead of simple common sense.
    Parahelion - Burg, Krustii - Champ, Shurmann-Cappy, Tommac-Min, Lazarrus-LM, Thromdir-Hnt, Theodolan-Grd, Kozzmeaux - Bear - Dancing in the Dark kinship.
    Wrecks - Warg - The Black Blade

The worst part of this story is my 9 year old told me the other day he has 150G on his creep. I asked him for 5G and he asked me what's in it for him. I feel so dirty.

Citation Envoyé par Stepbrother Voir le message
    The worst part of this story is my 9 year old told me the other day he has 150G on his creep. I asked him for 5G and he asked me what's in it for him. I feel so dirty.
    Tell him that 'what will be in it for him' is that he will not be grounded for being a greedy arsecandle. Hey, two can play this game, right?
    Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Citation Envoyé par Stepbrother Voir le message
    Well, he's learning a valuable lesson in being mercenary.

On the other hand, helping out friends and family an important one too. Not a terrible time to explain economics in general, such as the roof over his head and the food he eats not being free.

Can earn 5 gold in a short time questing on creep in any case. Which you would need to do on a brand new creep.... If not a brand new one, how is it not possible to have more than you need or could possibly spend?
    Parahelion - Burg, Krustii - Champ, Shurmann-Cappy, Tommac-Min, Lazarrus-LM, Thromdir-Hnt, Theodolan-Grd, Kozzmeaux - Bear - Dancing in the Dark kinship.
    Wrecks - Warg - The Black Blade

By far the most ignorant OP I have ever seen.

Citation Envoyé par groucho42 Voir le message
    Thank you Onnie, that's what I was hoping to hear. I've been playing for more than four years and this is the first time I've every had someone act like a Nigerian spammer. I figured this was the best way to figure out how to contact the kin.
    And what the heck's a Nigerian Spammer?
    Dernière modification par myforumacc2 ; 20/05/2013 à 16h41.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

when you could

theres always been beggers...makes me wonder if you can do that carp in a game do you do the same thing in real life ?

loved the way you could end begging in old EQ ...

begger ..Hi can i have some plat please ??
    me... sure just type /d ...for donate

..let the Duel begin ...ahhh the old days

Règles de messages