Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 16 sur 16

Challenge Accepted is recruiting!

Challenge Accepted is a raiding/pvp kin that focus on completing all the end game content that LOTRO can throw at us while also having fun together. We also enjoy having groups out in the moors and completing old raids to bring back memories of the old days. We are a group of players that have great experience in the world of LOTRO and would like to invite you to join our kinship today! We only ask that you are over 18 and are a mature player who can listen to instructions. However if you are under 18 we will make a decision case by case so don’t be disheartened if you are under 18!

We typically raid twice a week and the time varies between 3PM PST and 6PM PST (6PM EST and 9PM EST) and our previously completed raids from the current cluster consist of:

Smaug T1/2/c
    Battle for Erebor T1/2
    Flight to the Lonely Mountain T1

Challenge Accepted aren’t your typical hardcore raiding kin either. While we do want to complete the latest raids on challenge mode we also want to have fun while we are doing it because we feel that having a fun environment while playing is the key to everything we do after all it is a game and we are all here to have fun and enjoy the content that turbine has provided us with!

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask via a PM on the forums, posting a reply on here or in-game via Melsaph, Benordis, Daranah, Husypoles, Mithlandiel, Jackseven, Tugaphor or Tyronetheone. Anyone of us will be more than happy to answer any of your questions about our great kin.

If what you have read makes you think that you want to join this great kin then feel free to apply on our website: www.challenge.dkpsystem.com

Can’t wait to see you there!

Ben
    Dernière modification par AMDG93 ; 13/06/2013 à 19h37.

looking to be recruited

Greetings challenge accepted!
    I am Algaroth a lv 85 cappy and officer of Endsong kinship. Me and Crawdor (lv 85 champion and officer too) wish to change kinship because of the fact that ours has been very much inactive lately.
    Would you consider recruiting us to Challenge accepted? We are mature players, 32 yo with decent knowledge of the game.
    Please answer me through this thread or PM me on Algaroth toon inside the game.
    Thanks a lot for your notice and take care!

Hail!!!!

We are always looking for skilled new players to join our ranks. On our main post there is a link to our website. Please visit this and submit an application (both of you). An officer will get back to you within 48 hours and will go over the details with you then.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game Tyronetheone, Or Mercius.

Thank you for your time and enjoy Middle Earth

Updated website

Citation Envoyé par AMDG93 Voir le message
    Updated website
    Still looks the same to me!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000050042/01007/signature.png]Kinrod[/charsig][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000007b974/01003/signature.png]Kregory[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par KiwiGreg5555 Voir le message
    Still looks the same to me!
    well some noob not mentioning names (ty) told me to make a new one then changed his mind so i had posted that then he told me to change it back :P

CA is still looking for players of all levels to join our ranks. The game is in a slow state so most of us are lvling alts atm. We do raids at random times atm but we are raiding and clearing t2 content on the regular. If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website (look above) and a officer will be in touch.

Happy Hunting.

Still looking for people!

We have also started leveling on brandywine aswell so feel free to join us over there!

Benordis

do you take fail geared noobs like me?

Hey Guys!

Hope you all had a good new year and Christmas!

Challenge Accepted is starting back up again and we are looking for new members! We are currently looking for active members who want to enjoy the game and have fun! We will be running instances when we can and most of all we have fun while we do them!

Hit me up in game on either my mini = beniso or my burg = benisia

Also feel free to sign up on the website! http://challenge.guildlaunch.com

Regards

Ben

Just a quick update! My champion is back on Ark so gonna be playing him more! Hit me up in game on him. Champ = Benordis

Cheers

Ben

Challenge Accepted/ MeW is back!!!!! We are looking for active folks that just want to enjoy the game. We will be doing raids, pvp, all kinds of fun. If you are interested drop Tyronetheone a line.

See you all in Middle Earth!!!!

Glad to see some raiders are back on Ark.Good luck with it all mate.

Challenge Accepted and friends down Dome of stars T2C!

Today Challenge accepted and friends downed Dome of Stars T2C! Some say its first on server but not sure.

Citation Envoyé par AMDG93 Voir le message
    Today Challenge accepted and friends downed Dome of Stars T2C! Some say its first on server but not sure.

You look so cute there Benni

Citation Envoyé par Sizzlax3.0 Voir le message
    You look so cute there Benni
    I need an invite back ben. Im ready to roll.

Règles de messages