Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Lonely Elf looking for Roleplay

Hello to all on Arkenstone!

I am a transfer from the Landroval server and I am searching for fellow players who are interested in roleplaying (or any who might know of someone who does and/or a kinship who encourages such an activity). I am rather lonely on here and to have a RP buddy/buddies would be fantastic!

Thanks for reading this.

-Calimiriel Quentael
    Dernière modification par DancesWithElves ; 19/04/2013 à 23h28.

In Game Level

What level are your characters? Here are my chars:
    Authades 30 (Hunter) or
    Thinvalnas 25 (Minstrel)
    please contact either of them via mail.
    But if you are looking for higher level characters, then I can't really help.

Citation Envoyé par DancesWithElves Voir le message
    Hello to all on Arkenstone!

I am a transfer from the Landroval server and I am searching for fellow players who are interested in roleplaying (or any who might know of someone who does and/or a kinship who encourages such an activity). I am rather lonely on here and to have a RP buddy/buddies would be fantastic!

Thanks for reading this.

-Calimiriel Quentael
    Suilad. It was some time ago you initiated this thread, but if Arkenstone still has you feeling ill at ease, perhaps you might consider visiting Crickhollow where you will find a creative, knowledgeable, and visionary alliance of Heavy Role-Playing elves loyal to the Lore and united purpose. Our kinship is Daro a Maetho ('Stand and Fight'). You will find us at: http://daroamaetho.guildlaunch.com/

~ Best

Règles de messages