Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Looking For Answers To Some Questions

Hello, and no, I haven't stumbled into the wrong forum. I am thinking about a character transfer, but I want to get a feel for what this server's like. I am considering a transfer because the drama on my current server is horrible to say the least, particularly PvMP drama. Many of our long time PvMPers (creeps mostly) quit or transferred because of constant threats and insults. So, on to the questions.

How is PvMP here? Does everyone maintain a friendly positive attitude? Do creeps and freeps get along with each other when they're playing together on the same side and such? Is there lots of solo/small group action or is it mostly RvR?

How is the server population overall? Is there enough people on to not make it feel lonely? Are there people on and plenty of groups to join for instances and such?

Lastly, if I do transfer, are there any kinships that focus on PvMP and grouping outside of it to help other players out with gearing up while still maintaining a friendly atmosphere and a friendly attitude towards opponents?

Thank you in advance!

I think as a transfer myself I could help you a bit:

-Won't lie to you, the server is full of drama, but I don't think that makes for a problem out there, only here in the forums

-We've been having a lot of action, including small grouping and raid v raid, but almost nothing solo, and freepside is lackin
    a &little of group leaders and open groups, but they are formed when needed

-The server seems to be having an increase of PVMP overall population and the fights are going on for all day long

Summing it all up, the server is doing great lately, has its ups and downs like all other servers, there is a plenty of drama, that doesn't seem to compromise the action, and is mostly small groups/RvR action. Not sure about PVP oriented kins, but there are kins with huge presence out there. Run a creep and see for yourself :P

Règles de messages