Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 40

Thorvion, show some respect

So, now that you have clubbed your way up to rank 14, show some respect for this world's one real Warden: Fallarden. Don't pass him. We all know you will never be a good Warden (that's why you're clubbing?), but the sight of someone above Fallarden would be painful to watch. So: please don't, you don't deserve it. If Thorvion doesn't read the forums, please tell him this.

1. A warden that feels the need to farm ranks -> megafail.

2. Fallarden? I cannot remember a warden with that name. You are sure that he is still playing?

3. Dailystats shows a warden with that name on Brandywine. Wrong forum maybe?

Citation Envoyé par Dragnipurake Voir le message
    1. A warden that feels the need to farm ranks -> megafail.
    Careful, he's going to ask you to spar him for 200g.

2. Fallarden? I cannot remember a warden with that name. You are sure that he is still playing?
    Fallarden indeed does not play on this server.

3. Dailystats shows a warden with that name on Brandywine. Wrong forum maybe?
    He's on the correct forum but unfortunately, he is fighting a losing battle. If I could have Thorvion personally removed off this server to some far away German server, where his need for attention and infamy (no pun intended) would be laughed at even more than it already is, than I would.

Until then, I'm not only going to detest Thorvion but every other player/kin/Developer (here's to you Orion and Kelsan) that supports/condones/defends/acknowledges his actions and doesn't do a single thing about it.

Anyhow, I think the OP is hoping that helmet wearer will suddenly develop a conscience and understand where a number of players are coming from. In reality, the OP should just throw some more crayons Thorvion's way and hope they're not made from Crayola and therefore non-toxic.

Citation Envoyé par BrittainTheCommie Voir le message
    stuff
    In that case... Let's hope Fallarden gets his rank earlier.
    No, he does not play on this server, I'm talking world wide. So yes, right forum. All these clubbers should be banned for life..

What I find funny is that Thorvion is very good, and calling him fail for farming just shows ignorance. Yeah he farms, but he is a beast as well.

I can also speak as his buddy, he will respond the same way turks did, he will definitely go for 15 now. Should just leave him be and he would get bored, but you guys fuel him with your dumb posts and rages.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

How could he not be good at warden? &&&& practically plays itself LOOOOOL

I couldn't care less about the moors or farming. That being said He's never been a good warden no matter what he changes his name to.

Citation Envoyé par KevMcC Voir le message
    What I find funny is that Thorvion is very good, and calling him fail for farming just shows ignorance. Yeah he farms, but he is a beast as well.

Citation Envoyé par Giliodor Voir le message
    Farmvion probably doesn't know it (which says a lot), but he plays the most OP class this game has ever had and that's coming from a minstrel who played in RoI.

Posting a vid of him winning a 1v1 simply tells me he thought that somehow that fight was fair match to start. So sorry, he thought wrong. Then again, a terribad warden might get a good fight fight from a well played creep.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ka-Warden)-end
    Dernière modification par doug01 ; 20/05/2013 à 14h22.

I don't understand the post, the person complaining about thorvion then posts a fight he won?

Am I missing that Thorvion didn't win by enough?

Idk, this poor dead horse should just be left alone.

I don't understand the post...
    Of course you don't wee wittle Connomir, but some day when you grow up you will.

*Pats Conn on the head*

Now go out and play with the rest of the kiddies.

*hugs*

What I got from the video:

1. That wardens are super OP.
    2. That Thorv is pretty bad at pvp and here is why.
    a). He has to click most of his skills.
    b). He obviously keyboard turns as well.
    c). If he was on any other class other than a warden
    he would most likely lose to good pvpers because of a and b.

Good PvPers Mouse turn and Hot-key all their skills .

I don't understand the post, the person complaining about thorvion then posts a fight he won?

Am I missing that Thorvion didn't win by enough?

Idk, this poor dead horse should just be left alone.
    I presume you too heal spam in 1v1? Nice server, this is. Ofc he won. Ezmoding ftw. Look at the quote in the post with the video.

Citation Envoyé par TurinDreadHelm Voir le message
    What I got from the video:

1. That wardens are super OP.
    2. That Thorv is pretty bad at pvp and here is why.
    a). He spam heals in a 1v1.
    b). He is totally clueless, clubbing ftw!
    c). If he was on any other class other than a warden
    he would most likely lose to good pvpers because of a and b.

Good PvPers Mouse turn and Hot-key all their skills .
    Fixed it for you.

I assume you all realize he hit 15 ages ago now... So he can't use heals while spear traited?

I mean talk about

A. Being really hurt that he got 15.
    B. Obsessed with him.
    C. Desperate to find anything that makes you feel better about him making a joke out of your ranks.
    D. Forgetting that the game is terrible right now and pvp leads the charge in terribleness, meaning, does anyone even care anymore?
    E. Nice try Bal, got to post something better than calling me a kid to get a rise out of me, hugs!
    F. For failure, which the OP was apt to point out about firefoot pvp.

Look at the date the thread was started. I revived it to show someone, that was saying Thorvion is a beast, what a bad warden he is. No, he can't use use heals in a 1v1. Just out of respect for your opponent. Ethics...

Look at the date the thread was started. I revived it to show someone, that was saying Thorvion is a beast, what a bad warden he is. No, he can't use use heals in a 1v1. Just out of respect for your opponent. Ethics...

Ethics LOL

Ethics in lotro... or any game LOL

No, he can't use use heals in a 1v1. Just out of respect for your opponent. Ethics...
    Just out of curiosity, I would like you to tell me every skill of every class that is unethical. So, no heal skills...gotcha. How about when I play my mini? Is stun locking a BA with a 3k piercing cry on a 15s cooldown and beating them with 6k call to fates unethical? LOL another glimpse into players determining things as being wrong that the game creators have determined to be just fine. Almost humorous. Yes, wardens are op...but also there are wardens who die in 1v1s...why? Because they cannot play their class.

Citation Envoyé par jrayk Voir le message
    Just out of curiosity, I would like you to tell me every skill of every class that is unethical. So, no heal skills...gotcha. How about when I play my mini? Is stun locking a BA with a 3k piercing cry on a 15s cooldown and beating them with 6k call to fates unethical? LOL another glimpse into players determining things as being wrong that the game creators have determined to be just fine. Almost humorous. Yes, wardens are op...but also there are wardens who die in 1v1s...why? Because they cannot play their class.
    That's simply a godlike build. PvE ftw. Mini's are a whole different story, though... And we all know. Silly question. This is the discussion, which I've had thousands of times, about warden heals in a 1v1. I'm not gonna bother with it onanother server, though... But if you start using heals as warden, your opponent cant win, unless you're really clueless. Cya!

Cya!
    Later

Why do u qu$$r baits even care!?

Ya your all a bunch of invalid sissified qu##r's. So quick to flame about someone and how they play. This is how i sum up all of you, fair weather friends. ->>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJjIva3fUag

That's simply a godlike build. PvE ftw. Mini's are a whole different story, though... And we all know. Silly question. This is the discussion, which I've had thousands of times, about warden heals in a 1v1. I'm not gonna bother with it onanother server, though... But if you start using heals as warden, your opponent cant win, unless you're really clueless. Cya!
    Is the point not to use all your given skills to win?

I don't know, if a boxer has longer arms, he has an advantage, should he not be allowed to extend totally in a match? If I am faster on the football field, I have an advantage, should I not run my hardest?

You get to use whatever was given to you, and if the advantages are too much, then terribine will fix it, if not, all is fair in love, war and the moors.
    Dernière modification par KevMcC ; 24/05/2013 à 07h03.

Once again, I agree with Conno. Sure, it is lame to be virtually unkillable in a 1v1 on a warden or mini, but it is equally as lame to call out a player for Turbine's lack of balance or, more specifically, lack of dealing with issues like farming. If someone is completely within the bounds of game rules, why waste time flaming them?

At the moment, the entire way the moors is built is bound to be just a big laughing stock. We are all just equal benefactors of the lolzies and WTFs. The real outrage in LotRO is how killing the Marsh Spider Queen in Bree-land is labeled as a solo quest when really that b---h will f--k you up when you step foot in dat den. Someone rage on that! Leave Thorv alone

ahahahaha keep going this is hilarious, ethics in pvp that would be like telling a LM not to stun, root, debuff or use waterlore

Ethics are a personal rule set you may live by and are determined by the individual. Morality is universal and governs society.

Last post then... -.-

I don't care about anything you/me said here about fairplay. I posted the vid because I wanted to show what a " Beast " (rofl) he is. Right, Mr Healspam Warden? I hope your PvP is better than your forum PvP.

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages