Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 4 sur 7 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 76 à 100 sur 168
    Nice work Ez0, big gratz, thread updated!
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Gratz Ez0! Nice work
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000062171/signature.png]Schavuit[/charsig]

Gratz EzO i can only say finally Snowy got BfE T2HM .... now we had to stop slacking
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000021a1b1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

GZ EZ0 Nice work
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Resurrection - Flight to the Lonely Mountain Tier 2

MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Nine Worlds - Flight to the lonely mountain tier 2

We actually killed it last night but on that kill the final wave bugged out so we didn't feel we should post that one. Got it done again tonight without it bugging so this is the screeny of that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000efdbc/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Gratz to both on the kills nice work :-)

Updated thread.

Tbh I think Resurrection did it with that bug when the waves bug and you just keep dying or something... Can you provide a better screenshot maybe? As you can see from the Nine worlds ss they took screenshot as soon as they completed it. Now my question is why would you wait with takin screenshot and then just open deed log? Not trying to be an &&& but it's not fair you posting if you exploited it...

Citation Envoyé par Ajatrindir Voir le message
    Tbh I think Resurrection did it with that bug when the waves bug and you just keep dying or something... Can you provide a better screenshot maybe? As you can see from the Nine worlds ss they took screenshot as soon as they completed it. Now my question is why would you wait with takin screenshot and then just open deed log? Not trying to be an &&& but it's not fair you posting if you exploited it...
    I will ask you to keep your clueless comments to yourself please. We had some deaths when it was killed, which doesn't look that good on forum screenshot. Just because you're incapable of killing something, don't chat about us like that.

dude, pipe down its just a video game, let me reeat that VIDEO GAME, + i never said you didnt do it, i just mentioned that the screenshot looks dodgy nothing else...now please, do me a favor and get a life, rather than getting mad over a game

dude, pipe down its just a video game, let me reeat that VIDEO GAME, + i never said you didnt do it, i just mentioned that the screenshot looks dodgy nothing else...now please, do me a favor and get a life, rather than getting mad over a game
    Haha you're just fishing for a reaction That or you're 12 years old. Thanks for your concern and I look forward to seeing your raid progression.

not at all, im just questioning the veracity of your SS, some things just dont add up thats all...and yes im still amazed how some people get frustrated over game :P

Citation Envoyé par Mitholean Voir le message
    I will ask you to keep your clueless comments to yourself please. We had some deaths when it was killed, which doesn't look that good on forum screenshot. Just because you're incapable of killing something, don't chat about us like that.
    There's no need for a reaction like this, since you can justify the kill anyway, regardless the amount of deaths (5 :P).

From an outsider that sees this with the knowledge of the bug, it sounds a bit weird after all, doesn't it?

P.S: I know you did it legitimately, so no need to start flame wars

P.P.S: Gz :P
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

From the SS you can see form the red bar a number of mobs have been killed, i believe the "bug" involves bugging the first set.

Congratulations Resurrection.

Lob

Citation Envoyé par Lobla Voir le message
    From the SS you can see form the red bar a number of mobs have been killed, i believe the "bug" involves bugging the first set.

Congratulations Resurrection.

Lob
    It can happen outside of the first set, in one of our tries last night it happened during the third set. We all left the raid and reset it, but it defiantly can happen outside of the first set.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000efdbc/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Isoldei. Voir le message
    It can happen outside of the first set, in one of our tries last night it happened during the third set. We all left the raid and reset it, but it defiantly can happen outside of the first set.
    Without wanting to derail the thread further, i suggest we all just get on with it and trust one another.

After all its just a game.

Lob

Keepers of Lost Tales did Flight t2 tonight.

Dernière modification par Cellore ; 07/04/2013 à 15h27.
    Good players have tried very hard to rise above these shortcomings and some have succeeded through luck, dedication, skill and ego.

Hiryuu.

Sup - Resurrection original kill.

MI6 - Evernight

well...you could always post that SS yday, but instead you went for a low quality deed log SS...makes perfect sense

Keepers of Lost Tales did Flight T2 this evening.

well...you could always post that SS yday, but instead you went for a low quality deed log SS...makes perfect sense
    If you didn't notice, those were taken by a different person. I forgot to take a screenshot when the quest/deed updated, so merely uploaded the screenshot I did take as those were not uploaded until later.

Thanks to Tolg/Lob, grats to KoLT.
    Dernière modification par Merebrand ; 07/04/2013 à 16h53.
    MI6 - Evernight

Nicely done KoLT.

Look forward to seeing who will get the first Flight T2 CM and then server first all three CMs!

Flight HM will be ... based mostly of luck gratz All
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000021a1b1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Mitholean Voir le message
    then server first all three CMs!
    Is there a deed for that like in ToO (I haven't really looked at the deed log in detail)?

Lob

Page 4 sur 7 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages