Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 41 sur 41
    Citation Envoyé par elderlygamer Voir le message
    150 creeps vs 1? And alcohol? I'm in!

Oh, on second thought... how do you define a unit of alcohol? Can I use my discretion?

That's such a fruity chart. That's just the Irish in me talking.
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Challenger: Arthuris
    Opponent: Muzluks, Grushmun, Blulum, or Druzik
    When: Whenever i'm not doing drugs ;D
    Where: Old Elf Camp
    Reward: We can come to an agreement (if you know what I mean, yes money)
    Rules: Go all out

Citation Envoyé par Vyturack Voir le message
    Challenger: Vyrack

Opponents: Muzluks, Vulfen, Ungolliar, Arachne, Voodootoo, Nerrun, Twosock, Baglun, Evilspinner, Biglebowskii, Druzik, Akart, Grushmun, Grishlark, Draugdar, Omani, Sineater, Gilgaresh, Cilmean, Petme, Ieatelves, Shingle, Youlookyummy, Killabees, Codyq, Brolluk, Bloodloaf, Tatanko, Zagrimm, Ggrishnak, Voodoomoose, Bludluk, Clarrow, Ijustpassedgas, Cead, Pustule, Boogotyou, Vyturack, Webstalker, Ozluk, Illdielots, Blulum, Nuubtuber, Fleshrip, Oogityboogity, Tameles, Sersi, Anthraxious, Firebytes, Krushbone, Haydes, Faeburz, Irishrat, Sneakytar, Lolith, Fenrisulfrx, Ugermin, Bigdaddylonglegs, Burzumaz, Bennyhill, Auzue, Wolfsmensch, Mrbava, Bugutoo, Ashurt, Ronkurn, Spinbad, Kiaoruk, Cheezypoofz, Shagdakraken, Raghar, Bashurskull, Ronaldreagan, Gandawf, Invis, Vontallic, Shagster, Cutelilpuppy, Bagdun, Tumtwo, Surfacing-1, Akaum, Mathilanakh, Ashlak, Peepantz, Tumadh, Falconrat, Xkillah, Traugdoor, Wooff, Muzgazh, Ratzin, Maddogtwentytwenty, Cintona, Flaminghound, Psychokittypewpew, Mikbash, Killerxp, Necrovenom, Bullvii, Begdell, Rilruk, Rothkirok, Lukshap, Natluk, Candyfloss, Burzdied, Bhalaizadrejjanikash, Machilles, Fastaker, Chebrius, Skullcap, Muzeygash, Likspittle, Luginbauls, Ieatleaves, Urugashe, Meatbagz, Glumslik, Ragewarg, Gorbat, Azanul, Yeller, Mightykiller, Nimarlos, Spazee, Spydie, Hanibale, Boozhound, Stalkerdude, Killall, Borgosh, Shaguilos, Imheretosavetheday, Shakujluk, Stunanrun, Pains, Nindrith, Ronkarz, Cavecanem, Alabama, Grelloch, Kurzumaz, Conanobrein, Wickedbad, Loxosceles, Kulug, Thurnakh, Hardshart.

When: Sometime this weekend

Where: Old SOP

Reward: Knowing you gave it your best shot vs the amazing Vyrack, but in the off chance that I might die 30g creepside to whoever lands the killing blow on me.

Rules: 150vs1 (or as close as possible), No traits, only auto-attacks, blindfolded, with 1 hand tied behind back, no blinking the entire fight, must consume 10 units of alcohol within 2 hours prior to the fight (should you be in possession of multiple characters in that list, you shall have to consume the extra 10 units of alcohol per character, even if they do not take part in the fight).

OMG you mean someone still remembers me? ROFL

I'm trying to get back, when I do (hopefully within the next hour, if the computer I'm using will actually support LOTRO - that unfortunately remains to be seen..), I'm game to spar anybody even though I generally hate spars with a passion, just to try to get the hang of my puppy once again.

Oh, and thanks for remembering me, it was a pleasant surprise to see my pup's name on the list!

Citation Envoyé par sansa78 Voir le message

I'm trying to get back, when I do (hopefully within the next hour, if the computer I'm using will actually support LOTRO - that unfortunately remains to be seen..), I'm game to spar anybody even though I generally hate spars with a passion, just to try to get the hang of my puppy once again.

Oh, and thanks for remembering me, it was a pleasant surprise to see my pup's name on the list!
    Sorry to dissapoint you but V just copy-pasted all names of the creeps from rank 14 to about 8.

Citation Envoyé par burzumaz Voir le message
    Sorry to dissapoint you but V just copy-pasted all names of the creeps from rank 14 to about 8.
    Oh, thanks, just burst my bubble why don't you? LOL

No worries, it was still nice to see my pup's name there.

As for coming back, well, that remains to be seen. The computer made a pitiful sound when I tried to open LOTRO and the screen went pitch black.

So, it may be a bit longer before I can return.

Good luck with the spars, everyone! I'll keep watching to see what's going on around here and hopefully will be able to return soon.
    Dernière modification par sansa78 ; 23/04/2013 à 02h21.

Citation Envoyé par Dmobster Voir le message
    Challenger: Arthuris
    Opponent: Muzluks, Grushmun, Blulum, or Druzik
    When: Whenever i'm not doing drugs ;D
    Where: Old Elf Camp
    Reward: We can come to an agreement (if you know what I mean, yes money)
    Rules: Go all out
    I'll bet 50g on Grush, any takers?
    [center]
    ~R7 Guardian. R7 Burglar. R6 Captain. R7 Champion.~
    ~R11 WarLeader Sexpanther, Unhallowed.~
    [i][b][u][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]Arkenstone[/color][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][color=#FFFF00]Elendilmir[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][/b][/u][/i][/center]

Idk man, hes a glory champ that's a &&&& ton of morale to burn through

Citation Envoyé par soccerdude101 Voir le message
    Idk man, hes a glory champ that's a &&&& ton of morale to burn through
    But low dps and he doesnt blow bubbles in 1v1s, so very doable

Citation Envoyé par sansa78 Voir le message
    I remember you. I remember thinking, "ugh, I hate math" every time I saw your name. I still don't like math, with the exception of discrete math... that was kinda fun. All other math sucks and gives me a headache.

Might I suggest a name change?

Citation Envoyé par elderlygamer Voir le message
    I remember you. I remember thinking, "ugh, I hate math" every time I saw your name. I still don't like math, with the exception of discrete math... that was kinda fun. All other math sucks and gives me a headache.

Might I suggest a name change?
    Funny thing is, my name has nothing to do with mathematics. LOL

Mathi was named after a dog I used to have: Mathilda. I just took the -da off the end and added -anakh to make it more creepy.

But for some reason everyone ended up just calling me Math instead of Mathi or Tilly (what we used to call Mathilda). No worries, it's what happened and I'm just happy to be remembered.

As for these spars, anyone mind posting results? I can't log on and am curious as to how any of them have ended up. Please let us know if you did meet in a spar and what the outcome was.

Necroing this
    Challenger: Shadowrun
    Oppenents: All BAs
    When: Message me via forums, tells or mail and It can be arranged.
    Where:Poor grim
    Reward:50 freep gold or 30 Creep gold to the first BA to beat me.
    Rules: I won't use traited enrage, BAs can use whatever they want except store pots. 2 outa 3 wins.

Lets see if ark has any BAs that can beat gambler burgs still

Challenger-garam elf hunter.
    Opponent- bloodloaf
    When- if I ever reup my sup and Freep.
    Where- where ever. Ima hunter won't take long.
    Reward- true loves 1st kiss.

Oh ya, no Uruk heal, no quiters, no de buff banners.
    For me no focus pots, no burnhot, no intent, no useless induct heal thing, no hour long.

I don't think I missed anything but I don't really use anything 1v1 with more than 2min cd. Unless prompted to by an opponent who burns it all too.
    Dernière modification par searingskitso ; 02/09/2013 à 21h41.

Citation Envoyé par searingskitso Voir le message
    Challenger-garam elf hunter.
    Opponent- bloodloaf
    When- if I ever reup my sup and Freep.
    Where- where ever. Ima hunter won't take long.
    Reward- true loves 1st kiss.

Oh ya, no Uruk heal, no quiters, no de buff banners.
    For me no focus pots, no burnhot, no intent, no useless induct heal thing, no hour long.

I don't think I missed anything but I don't really use anything 1v1 with more than 2min cd. Unless prompted to by an opponent who burns it all too.
    You got it. Only hunter that has my number that I can think of is Beo.

Cool, I'm working about 50-60 hours a week. But I should get the hunter bug soon and reup my sub.

I want to fight reavers.
    Any reaver willing to give up impale/dev strike and wrath. I'll give up TaG, KO, HIPS, R&A, and stuns.
    I used to spar Burzumaz like this and it was great for practicing positional damage ect., now that hes gone I need a replacement.
    If you beat me you get 100 something infamy.
    Just send me a tell or mail. Preferred spot is GG, but if you have a better idea let me know.
    -Zanwic

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages