Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 51 à 75 sur 123
    Citation Envoyé par BrittainTheCommie Voir le message
    Oh, your other warg. Not this warg but that warg. You're a mess. You should stop before you implode.

<-snip>-
    Talk about uberfail lol, you have to pull up a screenshot that is almost 4 years old????????? Back when freeps were uberOP and had the advantage of LI hacks to kill?????

Oh, and so *I* as a warg fail when I hips while being killed while you are just playing your class when you hips while being killed?

Face it, you fail worse than I do, cause I only attack afk freeps that have attacked me while afk, not every noob that has a .00000001% chance of killing you even if you didn't stunlock them
    Dernière modification par Suza ; 04/02/2013 à 11h07.

Citation Envoyé par taishi Voir le message
    This thread may solve the damn enery crisis.Wow man what are you on? Are we gettin any kinda pie charts next,they always make me hungry.I really cant believe how much effort you've put into your posts.I cant even cover everything thats gone down since this started.But Suza can you give me the BA reports I need them on my desk ASAP.

Couple weeks or so before i spoke to you Remo.Oh so I hear I have a bounty on my head. So whats a hobbit head worth? BTW Remo I got 3 maybe 4 KB on you yesterday. You slippin man. Everytime I got you you dropped ales. Last time got 4.Funniest was the 1st I had names turned off caught ya tryin to rush the keep at bottom of stairs.Called out in vent got a newb rushin the cg.I swear man true story hehe.So yeah that was the 1st.Anyway man lay off the ale looks like ya cant handle it.So whats a bounty pay off yer head BTW?

Min or whom ever I never said you guys had spys.Anyway this really has been fun.Suza I need that report.When should I be talking you for your walk tommorrow? Have I covered enuf,please if I have be sure to point it out.BTW I need that next table in % values.And in closing I'd just like to say,Didn't see your salty vajigglejaggle for the rest of the night. Good night and have a pleasent evening.
    Actually Nymp, all of this has finally clicked in my brain and I can show 2 things and I am done. I have to thank Remo for his post, cause it got me thinking. You found 'evidence' that I was 'spying' on Friday, yet you talked to Remo about spies on Thursday. goodie2shoes, whoever they are, also made the point that your raids immediately got better after kicking me. So this means you had problems earlier in the week in the moors.

Explain this then:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....t/Grishbashbag

No infamy from 1/25 (reported on 1/26) to 2/1 (the day I got kicked). All the raids problems 'caused' by me and I wasn't even on. Further proof I found:

Ipvetorank Completed 'I've Got a Theory' 02/03/2013 14:47
    Glindariel Achieved level 39 02/02/2013 13:08
    Ipvetorank Completed 'I've Got a Theory' 02/01/2013 20:31
    Ipvetorank Completed 'Bedding of Bears' 02/01/2013 20:31
    Ipvetorank Completed 'Goldhead Must Die' 02/01/2013 20:31
    Glindariel Achieved level 38 02/01/2013 19:16
    Ipvetorank Completed 'Proven Dedication' 01/31/2013 19:00
    Ipvetorank Completed 'Securing the Front' 01/31/2013 18:59
    Glindariel Achieved level 37 01/31/2013 17:04
    Glindariel Achieved level 36 01/31/2013 13:51
    Ipvetorank Completed 'I've Got a Theory' 01/30/2013 22:27
    Ipvetorank Completed 'Bedding of Bears' 01/30/2013 22:27
    Ipvetorank Completed 'Goldhead Must Die' 01/30/2013 22:26
    Glindariel Achieved level 35 01/29/2013 12:57
    Suza Completed 'Trouble in Tuckborough - Raid' 01/28/2013 22:31

I spent the majority of 2/1 either on my creepside warg or levelling my NON KIN character. I can screenshot this if you like, since it is in the LOTRO database and I cannot fake it, but here is clear and definite proof that anything that happened prior to your kicking me is false, and you 'caught' me doing exactly what I said, scouting out an enemy position while clueless of that fact it was you while Suza was logged on awaiting a raid that never happened.

If that's not enough for you, then this may help:

Explain to me Nymp, HOW did I level 3 characters not in the kin while somehow being in the kin spying and playing a warg that seems to have been offline for a week and when you booted me (the spy) you no longer had problems?

GAME-SET-MATCH!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000125d1b/signature.png]Grishbashbag[/charsig]

So what does the crystal ball say about yesterday.Yeah I know Bace made 11 k.So we can subtract that from our kin total,is that right I dont know the correct formula.That man can ruin a damn nice spreadsheet cant he.But anyway as we can see from the graph the freeps reknown is on a very steep upward curve.Headed right up yer a$$.Only about 20 k diff betwen freep and creep.Closing the gap very nicely isnt it.Keep calling me out the reknown has been awesome to say the least.I would like to thank the creeps we did battle with yesterday.Had some really great fights.Ravage how long was that fight by GTA and the Cows?Dont remember the other creeps names but you know who you are.Be sure to thank em for me and my folks we need more fights like that.

Oh and before I forget.Flim can I get another rep boost.This thing has totally ruined my reputation.One thing I would like to address tho is Helly.Sorry I kind of glazed over your post,I know how badly you seek attention.I guess it was about 2 years ago maybe longer.OOC was full of yer usual &&&& and I thought this kid really needs to grow up.I recently heard you were able to buy yourself some pubes.Kudos to you lil buddy thats great start in the right direction.

Last but certainly not least.You folks who know me and have run in the past know your always welcome to join me in my adventures thru the ettenmoors.Be sure to have your ears on and we wont have any probs.My vent info is given out daily in the creep ooc so be sure to pop in.That is if you can follow a fail raid leader such as myself.And for those of you who claiming to know me and have drawn your own conclusions of me since this whole mess got started.Shame on you if you really knew me you'd know my words have always rung true.And I think Suza,Grish or whatever he goes by these days has more than proven my point of his own little twisted world.Also like to give thanx to Brittain for my new words to live by.Didn't see your salty vajigglejaggle for the rest of the night.That $h!t needs to be copywrited.Dunno how long this can go on but its been a wild ride fer sure.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Citation Envoyé par Suza
    .00000001% chance of killing you even ifyou didn't stunlock them
    True. Carry on.

But honestly, I suggest that you bow out of this thread. You're coming across as a bona fide mental case.
    Dernière modification par BrittainTheCommie ; 04/02/2013 à 13h30.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to taishi again."

-Of all the websites I use, this one is clearly the worst.
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

From the times I've grouped with grishbashbag he's been chill, not really the type I'd pin as a spy so I'm curious as to how you figured he was spying vs scouting. Was he in the raid group or vent channel? If he only had an alt logged on and wasn't in the vent channel or raid group how was he spying? And if he was then shame on you Suza for putting yourself in that type of situation. Live and learn I guess since the innocent may look guilty. In the end I still doubt grishbashbag was spying but oh well.

So what does the crystal ball say about yesterday.Yeah I know Bace made 11 k.So we can subtract that from our kin total,is that right I dont know the correct formula.That man can ruin a damn nice spreadsheet cant he.But anyway as we can see from the graph the freeps reknown is on a very steep upward curve.Headed right up yer a$$.Only about 20 k diff betwen freep and creep.Closing the gap very nicely isnt it.Keep calling me out the reknown has been awesome to say the least.I would like to thank the creeps we did battle with yesterday.Had some really great fights.Ravage how long was that fight by GTA and the Cows?Dont remember the other creeps names but you know who you are.Be sure to thank em for me and my folks we need more fights like that.

Oh and before I forget.Flim can I get another rep boost.This thing has totally ruined my reputation.One thing I would like to address tho is Helly.Sorry I kind of glazed over your post,I know how badly you seek attention.I guess it was about 2 years ago maybe longer.OOC was full of yer usual &&&& and I thought this kid really needs to grow up.I recently heard you were able to buy yourself some pubes.Kudos to you lil buddy thats great start in the right direction.

Last but certainly not least.You folks who know me and have run in the past know your always welcome to join me in my adventures thru the ettenmoors.Be sure to have your ears on and we wont have any probs.My vent info is given out daily in the creep ooc so be sure to pop in.That is if you can follow a fail raid leader such as myself.And for those of you who claiming to know me and have drawn your own conclusions of me since this whole mess got started.Shame on you if you really knew me you'd know my words have always rung true.And I think Suza,Grish or whatever he goes by these days has more than proven my point of his own little twisted world.Also like to give thanx to Brittain for my new words to live by.Didn't see your salty vajigglejaggle for the rest of the night.That $h!t needs to be copywrited.Dunno how long this can go on but its been a wild ride fer sure.
    Wow, there are none so blind than those that refuse to see. Nymp, it is so sad that you cannot even admit to yourself that you were wrong.

While I decided to live my life and watch the superbowl and play around with the new stuff on Bullroarer, you were running over the C team in the moors. And crowing over killing Remo last night? Classic. Remo was so drunk he could not even hit the keys half the time, but hey! You beat him!

Have to say though, I loved watching you CHARGE into lugz leaving your raid to wipe behind you multiple times. Have to say, I'd love to have a raid leader so concerned for my wellbeing out there. Too bad I can't run with you anymore, but I've already been hung out to dry like all those raid members last night. Did they 'spy' on you too? Is that why you left them to die?

Ya know, the best thing about this entire thread is that you guys are both a joke.... Nymph is a joke for even making this thread, it was a personal kin matter that didnt need to be dredged out into the public but hey why not, lol your no better than you were when you were in AI drama, drama central, so I would like to congratulate you for bringing their unnecessarry kin only drama to the public just like you guys did before you broke off from AI. Suza at this point you have gone of on so many tangents that as the mad hatter put it " she's stark raving mad!!" Rage on Suza, Rage on.

p.s. this message was compiled with a complete lack of concern for grammer, because I know it bothers you all so much
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Nymp, I find you funny. I really don't think there is anything else I can even say.

But, that stache dude, so not working for you. Either way, &&&& looks funny.

Come on man, some of this is unnecessary and unwarranted.

I know Helly can more than hold is own but I'm not going to sit back and watch derogatory &&&& like that be said.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Just reading this &&&& sorta makes me want to play again...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

How come i only read brittain's post's?

Lugpoop. (cuz the others are to painful to follow)

There has been plenty of spying/flipping/raging in the history of our server, here's looking at you T! Nothing surprises me anymore if they are a spy.

P.S. Thread closed.
    Dernière modification par Hallerin ; 05/02/2013 à 03h56.

Wow, a lot of controversy on this server.

Suza, whoever you are, if you can level that many characters in that short a time while playing a creep and spying, kudos to you. You must never sleep, or eat or use the bathroom. What's your secret? Catheter/maid/IV/caffiene?

goodie2shoes, you remind me of someone I once knew, egging on with 'how come things changed after you were gone'. Problem is, in the case I ran across, the person gone was innocent and the person egging was the real culprit and had gotten scared and stopped after someone else got 'caught'.

Nymp, dude, learn how to type or something, my eyes bleed trying to read what you type. I wish I had more rep, cause I get a 'you need to have more reputation before you can give out negative rep' notices when I try. Dude, you come across as a psycho and even your own kin members are apologizing for your actions. Thank god I am not in your kin.

Brittain, LOL, you crack me up dude! +rep!

Good good seems like you folks are fightin mad now. So mad you could kill? So bring it on out and lets settle some differences. You want a piece of the hobbit or do you want a piece of (insert creep name)? Pick a side and lets do it or do you need to me to poke at ya here in the forums. Seems some like a battle of words than to come on out and do something about it. Even folks not on this server have had a say or 2 maybe you'd like to transfer back to even a score. Talk is cheap actions always speak louder. I know since this started I have seen some names I had thought long forgotten. WB and be sure to tell your friends the hobbit must die.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Good good seems like you folks are fightin mad now. So mad you could kill? So bring it on out and lets settle some differences. You want a piece of the hobbit or do you want a piece of (insert creep name)? Pick a side and lets do it or do you need to me to poke at ya here in the forums. Seems some like a battle of words than to come on out and do something about it. Even folks not on this server have had a say or 2 maybe you'd like to transfer back to even a score. Talk is cheap actions always speak louder. I know since this started I have seen some names I had thought long forgotten. WB and be sure to tell your friends the hobbit must die.
    /yawn... are you still here? I'm actually bored dude, watching you charge out of battle yet again today, only to get caught and killed, classic. Keep up the good work, love seeing you abandon your group to save your own smelly butt. Too bad you can't reset creeps the way you do NPCs.
    Dernière modification par Suza ; 05/02/2013 à 16h38.

Crying in the Corner Suza?

Is it just me or is this Suza's corner to cry in? And Suza if your gonna accuse someone of spying, have some proof before hand. Don't just come out and say Peach is a spy when:

1. You can't see Redemption Ventrilo (And if you could you could ask ANYONE who uses it if i spy for them)
    And 2. You rarely see me near Nymp's raids.

I mean come'on, I've been in the moors sense MoM. I know what a spy does. I have been a spy back when cap was 65 and early 75, before I joined Redemption. A spy plainly tells the other side where and what creeps/freeps are doing. Do you see proof of that in Nymp's raids? You really think he bails when he thinks he is being called out? No. Yes his raid occasionally gets wiped, but his raids get more kills than they give. Reason people talk trash about Redemption not being able to PvE is because half the time they don't even try. They run to the top of a keep and kill some npc's and wait for creeps to show up. Why do they do it? Cause its a fun way to get kills. Half the time Creeps hug npc's anyway. I get on my creep cause its fun and its a change of play style from a burg to a freever. That is what the moors should be about. You should be able to just have fun instead of crying on the forums cause you got kicked from a kin, or bragging cause you wiped a raid cause you had numbers. What are you trying to prove? Your obviously not getting back into the kin. The only thing you've made yourself out to be in this thread is a childish fart who is just crying in a corner.

Citation Envoyé par Peachfuz Voir le message
    Is it just me or is this Suza's corner to cry in? And Suza if your gonna accuse someone of spying, have some proof before hand. Don't just come out and say Peach is a spy when:

1. You can't see Redemption Ventrilo (And if you could you could ask ANYONE who uses it if i spy for them)
    And 2. You rarely see me near Nymp's raids.

I mean come'on, I've been in the moors sense MoM. I know what a spy does. I have been a spy back when cap was 65 and early 75, before I joined Redemption. A spy plainly tells the other side where and what creeps/freeps are doing. Do you see proof of that in Nymp's raids? You really think he bails when he thinks he is being called out? No. Yes his raid occasionally gets wiped, but his raids get more kills than they give. Reason people talk trash about Redemption not being able to PvE is because half the time they don't even try. They run to the top of a keep and kill some npc's and wait for creeps to show up. Why do they do it? Cause its a fun way to get kills. Half the time Creeps hug npc's anyway. I get on my creep cause its fun and its a change of play style from a burg to a freever. That is what the moors should be about. You should be able to just have fun instead of crying on the forums cause you got kicked from a kin, or bragging cause you wiped a raid cause you had numbers. What are you trying to prove? Your obviously not getting back into the kin. The only thing you've made yourself out to be in this thread is a childish fart who is just crying in a corner.
    1) Nymp runs into DOF at AEOP with you almost chasing them on reaver
    2) Nymp runs into DOF at IOP with you almost chasing them on reaver
    3) I never said you were a spy, I said be careful, if Nymp sees you too often (after all, he saw my warg out and called me a spy) you never know what his twisted brain thinks.
    4) I was not even in vent, so all I was supposed to be going on was the kin list, which means you could only tell if they were in 1 of the 5 areas out there, but according to goodie2shoes, they were caught around every rock and every pass whenever they went anywhere.

Imagine NYC: Nymp's in Queens! Gee, that helps, where in Queens? Nymp's in Manhattan! Nymp's in the Bronx! Can't you narrow it down further? Nope, I'm not in vent listening nor am I in the raid (like Altiir a known flipper). But hey, I am so uber awesome that I can pinpoint with no information and call out a raid to get it zerged within a gnat's hiney.

And last of all is to help ward off the npc's you guys at most times prefer to fight us in regardless of the many buffs or numbers you have.
    Woah woah WOAH. Bro. Woah. 90% of the time its you guys hugging the npcs even though you have 2-3 times our numbers. Thats the biggest load of BS out of your mouth yet.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Take a few weeks off to move and miss the drama...ahh &&&&e.

Nymp: Nice rage post. Very unlike you, but I kinda like it.
    Suza: (Hint for future forum post) Never troll Brit, it'll only turns out poorly for you (I know from experience).

Thulock: I still wuv u, though I would never wish this game upon you. Good to see you pop in in.
    Space: I hate you; come back!

If you wanna know what the FOTM class is creepside (or freep) just see what Helly is currently playing on.

To Tempest: Always remember, PvPers lose the ability to count as soon as they leave GV/Grams.
    Dernière modification par doug01 ; 06/02/2013 à 08h22.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

oh noes... drama without popcorn. i would have liked to see that hallering flag and laugh while giving greeting whit pounce,but thanks for that screenie

Citation Envoyé par doug01 Voir le message

Thulock: I still wuv u, though I would never wish this game upon you. Good to see you pop in in.
    Space: I hate you; come back!

If you wanna know what the FOTM class is creepside (or freep) just see what Helly is currently playing on.
    I agree with everything said.

<3 Bali.

Keep the QQ coming. Kthxbai.

This thread needs more Brittain.

-Sho
    Sholeh

Nah, it needs more drama....

Sundays and Weds are now Moors raid days.Its been to long we;ve had a presence out there time to remind the creeps whos boss.Monday is now Skirm raid Night.Friday and Sat nights are set for BG full clear.Still running it t1 soon we'll be doing it t2 as folks learn the fights better.Havnt set a day yet but I'd like to get usa few dragon runs during the week to help outfit upcoming alts.If anyone has a suggestion I'd love to hear em.Anyway be sure to check the site daily for the raid lineups.http://********.guildlaunch.com/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000125d1b/signature.png]Grishbashbag[/charsig]

Page 3 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages