Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 51 à 75 sur 84
    Citation Envoyé par Scarycrow Voir le message
    Looks like you found a bunch of the new stuff I added with the Breevamp!
    OK, but now the question is....
    Which of those count as easter eggs, and which count as color set decoration?

Scarycrow est déconnecté The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Citation Envoyé par Widmore Voir le message
    OK, but now the question is....
    Which of those count as easter eggs, and which count as color set decoration?
    Most of those are just unique scenes I set up, the one from this list I would consider somewhat of an Easter egg would be the Scarecrow with the Crows and the Pipe. I put that there because ... well, you all know my forum handle :P

Citation Envoyé par raychmo Voir le message
    Wouldn't it be cool to have toys that come to life as a housing item?
    They need to bulldoze the current houses and give us something livable first. Then they can think about adding magical toys! =)

That does remind me of my cat in EQ2. It mostly hung out by the fire, but could be found wandering around most anywhere in my house.

Nothing beats pets in Second Life, my sea lion would greet visitors, if they were nice to it, it would remember them and follow them around until it got "bored". If they weren't kind, it would make noise and flee from them. If nobody was around, it would keep itself entertained swimming around, fishing, sun bathing, whatever it's AI motivated it to do.

There were entire virtual wildlife ecosystems.

Then there were the people who bred and collected horses, which could be quite profitable.

The possibilities were endless, only limited by millions of peoples' imaginations.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

I was just in the town hall yesterday and looked under the stairs and the kid wasn't there.

mmmmmm ... tempted but no! Their is only one of me, and thousands of you guys! I think eventually you can find them.
    OK, so no specific hints about them. I understand that, but some general questions I'm hoping you can answer....

Are they all in Bree-town proper, or would some be considered outside the town border?

Are any outside or are they all in buildings?

Do any require actions on our part (like using an object, performing an emote, etc..) or are they all passive like the kid and his toys?

Not sure if they're easter eggs but some of the chairs in the Bree area move position when you sit in them, you can actually sit in on the meeting in the auction house. Also there are pictures on the walls I've never seen in-game along side ones that are. And at the tables above Staddle /smoke and you'll be puffing forever.

Citation Envoyé par Farylir Voir le message
    I was just in the town hall yesterday and looked under the stairs and the kid wasn't there.
    Did you look under the correct stairs? He isn't easy to find or in plain site. Try looking a little higher...

I found a dwarf. I would never go so far as to say he was drunk. However, he did appear to waste some of his ale, and for that I was offended.

Well played! You have found one of my secrets I added to Bree during the revamp! Huzzah!
    Cute scene! I noticed it earlier but sincerely thought that was a inoffensive bug, on the other hand, some birds taking a bath inside a water fountain located at 1 of bree gardens caught my attention. Also love how the npcs reunite only at night on the bree gardens to drow parties, but that conduct was before the revamp, what is new is that now is gardens instead garden.

What I found creepy, was in Bree jail where there is this nasty-looking prisoner who gestures, rattles the iron bars, tries to grab you etc:

Then, suddenly he twitches into a pose like this:

That pose stays only about a half a second and I had to be quick to take the screenshot.. It's probably just an unintentional thing (loop starting point or something) but when I stared at that ugly guy doing his hand gestures, and then he went like that, it freaked me out o.o

Turbine, Inc.
    Citation Envoyé par TharbadThief Voir le message
    What I found creepy, was in Bree jail where there is this nasty-looking prisoner who gestures, rattles the iron bars, tries to grab you etc:

Then, suddenly he twitches into a pose like this:

That pose stays only about a half a second and I had to be quick to take the screenshot.. It's probably just an unintentional thing (loop starting point or something) but when I stared at that ugly guy doing his hand gestures, and then he went like that, it freaked me out o.o
    That would be a bug in the animation. If you could /bug that in game, that would be great!

Citation Envoyé par StrideColossus Voir le message
    Inspired by this thread I had a good nose round the new Bree and found these:

- I counted nine animals around the LM trainer in the new training hall, anyone find more?
    These might have been there before but they were new to me

- stride
    was hoping to see a new animal as i have all the NCP pets, a hedgehog would be awesome, something maybe we hold and pet

But LM need more NCP pets

That would be a bug in the animation. If you could /bug that in game, that would be great!
    Done
    The creepiest part of the story is, however, that the prisoner had changed his face I think Bree guards might have a doppelgänger problem in their hands...

Turbine, Inc.
    Citation Envoyé par TharbadThief Voir le message
    Done
    The creepiest part of the story is, however, that the prisoner had changed his face I think Bree guards might have a doppelgänger problem in their hands...

The original guy was let go on good behavior, this is a new guy who got arrested for drinking to much booze and causing a scene.

- I stood in place for a while watching the dwarves having a game of dice behind their locked gate. One cheers when he wins and another throws a tantrum when he loses, while laden horse-drawn carts trundle by, all in front of a beautiful tall dwarf fountain.
    - Love the pair of sweethearts cuddling in the south part of town. It looks as though he's murmuring sweet nothings into her ear.
    - I am concerned about what might be in those buckets in the jail cells... I also felt sorry for the woman sobbing in her cell.

- Not in Bree, but still adding color: I was fishing in the pond in Snowbourn last night, enjoying the music and watching the swans diving for food, and I noticed that there's a townsperson there who gets frustrated and tries to break his fishing pole over his knee, then steps away and pouts before resuming fishing. There's another townsperson there trying to spear a fish (or perhaps a frog.)
    Dernière modification par Zikaris99 ; 12/02/2013 à 19h00. Motif: added more things

I've noticed that the horses all around Bree change. Sometimes the person tending to them changes, too.
    Dernière modification par TejaFarseeker ; 12/02/2013 à 23h44. Motif: not just one location changes

Citation Envoyé par Zikaris99 Voir le message
    - I stood in place for a while watching the dwarves having a game of dice behind their locked gate. One cheers when he wins and another throws a tantrum when he loses,
    You can see the same in the Dwarf/Elf intro instance, near the corner where you later have the Thorins Hall stablemaster. That happened when they revamped the intro.

I guess in Bree it won't be Dourhands playing... :-)

edit: Here's a screenshot.

Gambling Dourhands von Belamanth auf Flickr
    Dernière modification par BelamanthDE ; 13/02/2013 à 03h16.
    in my thoughts and in my dreams they´re always in my mind
    these songs of hobbits, dwarves and men and elves
    come close your eyes
    you can see them, too - Blind Guardian, Bards tale

Maybe...

I think I found it.
    Dear Turbine Staff:

Ever since the recent Bree revamp, there has been a small secret in town that no one mentions of fear of the Devs and Gms finding it and ending it, so please do not for there have never been any real player-damage before save getting stuck if you are not careful.

Bree-Town Roof Jumping.

At one spot in Bree (I will not name it, you have to find out yourself as everyone else does, save a small hint) you can climb onto a roof if you own a horse. after a few required, and pretty hard jumps, you are on to the roofs and can go wherever you want to. Even as far as the south to the North gate, to the Prancing pony to the Jail.

Is this one of the easter eggs that you added during the Bree Revamp?

I'm just a little concerned about the town guard on top of the Bree Town Hall tower.

He's not *in* the tower, he's on top of the thatched roof.

I hope he doesn't slip and fall!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000028f501/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Smile

one thing i found interesting in the training hall in Snowbourne iirc all the classes are relaxing or drinking but the LM is constantly sweeping the floor. What do they have against LM's?

Turbine, Inc.
    Citation Envoyé par Langarato Voir le message
    I'm just a little concerned about the town guard on top of the Bree Town Hall tower.

He's not *in* the tower, he's on top of the thatched roof.

I hope he doesn't slip and fall!
    He'll be gone in update 10. They fired him for not manning his post and just walking on rooftops, he wasn't very good at his job.

Unhappy

He'll be gone in update 10. They fired him for not manning his post and just walking on rooftops, he wasn't very good at his job.
    Oh, so it wasn't the roof jumping? Darn... please don't take it away in the update. Think of the ways the devs could add to bree with that....

What's up with the area behind the Town Hall? You can see buildings through an opening in a wall just west of the Town Hall. I can't find any way inside that area. Is that area going to be opened up?

Turbine, Inc.
    Citation Envoyé par TejaFarseeker Voir le message
    What's up with the area behind the Town Hall? You can see buildings through an opening in a wall just west of the Town Hall. I can't find any way inside that area. Is that area going to be opened up?
    You are not supposed to get back there. It helps make the city feel bigger than it actually is. It's (dare I say) MOVIE MAGIC! O.O

Page 3 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages