Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 5 sur 10 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 101 à 125 sur 232

Discussion: Best of classes~2

I've ran around enough lately to where i'm comfortable replying to this thread. My criteria for being included on this list includes class knowledge & response, movement, CD reliance and ability to finish kills. Naturally there aren't many people on my list.

I won't make a freep side list, there are some players who are good, many more so whom are inexperienced. Freep side needs help on this server, too many freeps easymoding on creeps, next update will restore freep dominance. I look forward to seeing many familiar faces.

Creeps:

Reaver: none
    BA: none
    Spider: Blackomen, Puffweb
    Warg: SSuper
    Defiler: Scalpel
    Wl: none

Bumpin this thread for U10

Burglar: I really havent seen any tbh
    Captain: Ehh
    Champion: Aktis(When out), Dama
    Guardian: Ehh
    Hunter: Sooooo manyyy..uhh ones i see out are Bowchant and i saw Vapt..he was putting out some good hits.
    Lore-master: Ash/Zub when hes out..could do a little less water-lore spammin tho ;p
    Minstrel: Minie
    Runekeeper: Ilen-just pure dps monster and is hard as poop to take down.
    Warden: They all suck lol

Blackarrow: Donvlad
    Defiler: waka or how ever its spelled....exions filer lol
    Reaver: Jasiak
    Warg: Nell and Zan are a good duo
    Warleader: Shapcidrat, Garth
    Weaver: Xik's spider (I forget his name), Veenom

Im sure theres lots more but these are the ones that stand out most to me.

with u10 fresh look

Burglar: ohpra, even if hes not playing in mishief </3 missing that 1;15slows
    Captain: no idea
    Champion: Aktis :<
    Guardian: hmm no idea...although gustaf has some survivality and he can tag nicely
    Hunter: malinul and welthrop, rest cant play without healer in the group ( or support)
    Lore-master: far now meh all of them are waterlore stacking, and popping lore when at 1/2 of health... tarsno seems good cus i can omnom him
    Minstrel: not sayin about who can heal good, cus its annyoing for me, dps wise, hmm, iriela? dunno. minie/uwish spam heals too much
    Runekeeper: i would say ilen cus he hits hard, he has reckless style and i can omnomnom him. whenehter he dosnt have pocketcappy/pocketbelv
    r.i.p kraumbro
    Warden: nothin here, maybe if evo plays, cus he dosnt care about dying, not like rest ezy moders

Blackarrow: Donvlad
    Defiler: scalpel maybe
    Reaver: kami, rayzr heeps pvein
    Warg: ssuperburz - hes good leader, and he knows how to be a target assist
    Warleader: Shapcidrat its still best, garth l2p
    Weaver: lately best spiders are off, dunno why. maybe sae

lf creeps to play their creeps instead of ezy moders freeps.
    Dernière modification par Jasthelion ; 26/03/2013 à 06h56.

This is Best in Class as of 25/3/2013 and not best in history though some on this list would still be on the best in history as well:

FREEPS:

Loremaster:
    Zubzubziggywiggy and Sno when they come out. Both utilise CC to its greatest effectiveness while complimenting it with high dps and debuffs - the perfect play of the class in solo and group perfomances. Other Lms are just starting out and more experienced ones like Ashtasheram are overusing waterlore while underusing CC's and debuffs.

Runekeepers:
    Ilen and Belvelgar. Ilen generally hits hard and plays well. Belvelgar, as much as some disagree or blame ridiculous things like stat glitching which cannot even be done in lotro anymore, is excellent at healing and dps and can fulfill both roles extremely well.

Guardians:
    As of late, I haven't witness many guardians in the moors. I have seen gustafsson and Katrindal out every now and then however I haven't played around them enough to comment on effectiveness or whether any guard at the moment can claim best of class title for the time being. Simply put: most guards don't play moors enough.

Captains:
    Haven't played enough with any of them to give proper credit. Dairren, Eomen and Erharl are of note though.

Burglars:
    Ohpra has been causing some serious havoc when he is out. I've seen him demolish creeps faster than most burgs at the moment. Xanaix is also quite effective.

Minstrel:
    A lot of new ones out. Honestly, Ghanker has been the shine out of late.

Champion:
    Aktis, Dulli and Damallon while being the top three on the leaderboards for champs are also the top 3 most skilled out there too. All maintain high survivability while dishing out serious damage.

Hunter:
    Vapt and Bigs. Have some survivability while still having high pew pew and know how to target properly and don't just sit in OOC posting their latest devs and use devs as a measure of skill.

Warden:
    (I'm going to spend extra time on this one because I play it)
    Botanks has been extremely effective recently with hardcore survivability and deadly bleeds. Everyone loves to mention Evo and Jak but both of them, while still good, have yet to actually demonstrate a performance that rivals what I have seen Botanks do recently. Both those wardens tend to sacrifice one form of combat for another and require retraiting to be effective in any single role, where as Botanks seems to engage with lethal effectiveness in all roles when stance swapping and is not so much hindered by whatever his trait/gear set up is at the time.
    And, you can believe what you wish, but I'm still placing myself here in best of class with Botanks. All I will say is that I have a way of adapting successfully to any situation and provide dps close to and at times equal to a dps spec warden while holding maximum survivability. And no doubt I can't dps down a "high rank" (>r7) full audacity WL while SOLO - but I would wager no warden can regardless of set-up - we weren't ever made for it.

CREEPS:

This is difficult because most of the time I assess the quality of the freeps around me rather than the creeps.
    In essence, for me to list best in class - most of the time I would be placing the top creep on the leaderboards for best in their class as they tend to have the best survivability, class skills, upgrades and dps to make them seem superior to the lower ranked creeps and that is simply due to access to better upgrades that innately come with rank. I believe there are not enough high rank creeps in each creep class to therefore do a proper assessment of whose actual skill and playstyle makes them worth the title. So for most creep classes - the ones highest on the leaderboards are the best of their class and you guys know who you are.

Wargs: This is different - there are more high rank wargs than other classes and here I would nominate Zanoz.

Reavers: Many of the high ranked ones are decent - however despite not being the highest rank reaver - FlyingKB gives more freeps than most a run for their money in the 1v1s I've seen him perform.

In summary, apologies to those that may have deserved a mention but I have not personally witnessed so couldn't list here and thanks for reading.

-Thal.
    Dernière modification par Thaelon ; 25/03/2013 à 00h15. Motif: Forgot Hunters!!!

Cool

lol @ thal just wow ha good for you

Citation Envoyé par Jakreal Voir le message
    lol @ thal just wow ha good for you
    My post was not meant to be a joke, Jak, though I understand you take some level of offense as not listed as best of class. So, naturally, you would like to diminsh the reasoning in my post by treating it as jovial input.

I simply stated what I believe to be true. Hitting hard and fast is good, but versatility and adaptability is the hallmark of the warden and, unfortunately, you do not shine out as making effective use of this essential aspect. Hence I listed Botanks and myself for that reason. You're a good player but your selective use of your class and set-up limits your potential to make the most of it.

But again, it's only my opinion so feel free to keep scoffing at it if you wish, though I believe I have show, in in spars with you in fact, that incorporating all aspects of your class provides for a more successful performance overall, so that even when two wardens duel, both in the same stance, the one wholly traited and geared for that type of stance does not necessarily come out on top.
    Dernière modification par Thaelon ; 25/03/2013 à 00h13. Motif: Typo

Hey guys,

Only just starting to get back out there, but intending on making the Moors Map my regular log in point again.

Unfortunately I've only been out for the past few days and mostly it's been a Lugz Rez/Elf Camp farm. Back and Forth, Back and forth,,no real raid on raid fights so i'm not really able to add to this thread as far as all the best freeps and creeps go.

*Thanks for the mention Thal* I try

I did want to mention one Creep however, that is freakin awesome. Never seen anything like him/her to be honest. The KBs they're getting is astonishing. Better than any other Creep i've ever seen,,,Black Arrow I believe. Kinda makes Donvlad's DPS look like a wet rag on a brick wall,,,and that's saying something cause Don's DPS is pretty decent,,shame he doesn't realise that after someone's dead the Corpse Jumping doesn't do any more DPS. In fact it does nothing but make us laugh at you. You should hear some of the conversations mate,,,freaking hilarious, and all at your expense. Maybe if you stuck around after you're dead instead of retreating faster than I can say "Corpse Jump Donvlad" you'd realise that corpse jumping doesn't hurt one little bit, in fact it's funny as a fart in an elevator. That's why I stick around and laugh at you while you do it to me Donny boy, while on the other hand you dissapear quicker than a fart in a fan factory. I guess you find it embarrassing or something,,,but anyways I digress.

Best Creep by far is Krahjan Fellarrow,,,unfreakinbelivable to say the least. All the other ones suck

Now I could start up a new scale on Best Creeps in Class that come over to Freepside glff/OOC and whine and whinge, and cry like little babies because they're getting owned but that would require a whole new thread and would also require me to dig around in the corners of my mind to try to remember every single one of them and there are just way too many,,,so rather than start that thread up I just wanna say that all you whiny, whinging, cry baby creeps that keep coming over to Freepside to whine and whinge and cry like little babies,,,,piss off,,,go back to where you came from and enjoy the game rather than making everyone think that you're nothing but a whining, whinging, crying little baby that obviously needs your mother to bring you tissues to dry your eyes and maybe your dad to feed you a teaspoon of concrete so that you can harden the hell up.

Anyways, nice to be back in the Moors,,,wish more had changed but meh,,still loving it.

Oh,,,and to any farmers that are currently partaking in that seedy business,,give it up you fails

Zub

Citation Envoyé par Thaelon Voir le message
    And, you can believe what you wish, but I'm still placing myself here in best of class with Botanks. All I will say is that I have a way of adapting successfully to any situation and provide dps close to and at times equal to a dps spec warden while holding maximum survivability. And no doubt I can't dps down a "high rank" (>r7) full audacity WL while SOLO - but I would wager no warden can regardless of set-up - we weren't ever made for it.
    you can believe what you wish, but I'm still placing myself here in best of class

Burglar: Airen
    Captain: Koryna
    Champion: Zevo
    Guardian: Neomoth
    Hunter: Zepph
    Lore-master: Haven't seen any out.
    Minstrel: Zevo
    Rune-keeper: Best hands down is going to have to be Zepphyr, he plays his class so well
    Warden: Tarcisius. His bleeds are so deadly and his adaptability is far better than Jak

Black-Arrow: Uncensored
    Defiler: Bizzarre
    Reaver: Gangnam
    Warleader: Bromance
    Warg: Ironic
    Weaver: Zepptoxin

no qq about my list please

Citation Envoyé par Neomoth Voir le message
    you can believe what you wish, but I'm still placing myself here in best of class

Burglar: Airen
    Captain: Koryna
    Champion: Zevo
    Guardian: Neomoth
    Hunter: Zepph
    Lore-master: Haven't seen any out.
    Minstrel: Zevo
    Rune-keeper: Best hands down is going to have to be Zepphyr, he plays his class so well
    Warden: Tarcisius. His bleeds are so deadly and his adaptability is far better than Jak

Black-Arrow: Uncensored
    Defiler: Bizzarre
    Reaver: Gangnam
    Warleader: Bromance
    Warg: Ironic
    Weaver: Zepptoxin

no qq about my list please
    *Worst of class
    :P

Citation Envoyé par IthiliusofHonourless Voir le message
    *Worst of class
    :P
    +rep I completely agree with you, he is only adding himself cause no-one else will, he's mad cause I got a meantion from two legends of dwarrow pvp

Been 2 months since my last post this thread,,, new update(d) list!

Warleader- Gartharg (Dps warleader)
    Blackarrow- Donvlad
    Weaver- Veenom/Saentheran (mispelled)
    Stalker- Ghost of Thunderboltz / Ssuperburz
    Defiler-Scalpel (alltime)
    Reaver- Jasiak

capt- Brompton
    burg- Nefandus
    guard- Gustaffson (mispelled)
    champ- Globalwarming with 4 rows of 3day+ buffs / Aktis
    lorebreaker- Ashtar-something, Morefire
    runelorebreaker- Lolloth
    mini- Uwish
    ward- Yellowcake

Citation Envoyé par ZiggyWiggy Voir le message
    Hey guys,

Best Creep by far is Krahjan Fellarrow,,,unfreakinbelivable to say the least. All the other ones suck

Zub
    This made me lol hard. Unfortunately, it's also way too true lately...

Citation Envoyé par warwalker Voir le message
    +rep I completely agree with you, he is only adding himself cause no-one else will, he's mad cause I got a meantion from two legends of dwarrow pvp
    Wow ok Belv I was actually going to put you up there in the RK section but not with that sass bro.
    Dernière modification par Neomoth ; 26/03/2013 à 17h35.

Citation Envoyé par warwalker Voir le message
    he's mad cause I got a meantion from two legends of dwarrow pvp
    Who are these "legends" you are referring to?

Nice to see some new names on these lists!!

You guys keep it up! Good to see lotro PvP still alive and well!

All I ask is that you guys don't all get to R12+ without me before I return this fall :3

Citation Envoyé par guitarguy12410 Voir le message
    Who are these "legends" you are referring to?
    One of those legends is obviously me duhhhhh

Citation Envoyé par New_Requiem Voir le message
    Defiler-Scalpel (alltime)
    And on that note, gratz on r11 Scalpel!!!

creeps

defiler- scalpel
    warg- ssuper/thunderboltz
    reaver- jas/kami/tril/nerd not much between these guys
    WL- shap/garth
    spider- venom/sae
    BA- ragrish (impaler is up and coming)

freeps

burglar- annessen/xanaiax
    captain- bromton
    champion- aktis/damallon
    guardian- not enough out but im gonna say threndinir
    hunter- malinuil/vapt
    LM- ash/tars (I would put zub up here but I don't see him out enough :/)
    mini- a few good ones out lately but I gotta give this to iriella
    RK- ilen/zepphyr
    warden- I don't see evo/jak out enough so im giving this to botanks/thalendrin

peace out
    Dernière modification par warwalker ; 28/03/2013 à 09h53.

Ok guys!! My opinion is the most valid seeing as though I lift the most! :)

I may be wrong in my judgement but these are the guys that I have seen out lately that have been doing really well!

Creeps:
    Wl: Shapcidrat
    Reaver: Kamikazee by far!
    Weaver: Ungduhlugasdufhsaugohe0t[s3uha0owntg93h2 or how ever you say your name
    Ba: Going to have to say the one giving me the most grief is Narburgz or something like that. Always bloody slowing me so I can get ganked by wargsss!!!
    Warg: Zanoz by far!
    Defiler: Scalpel/boneman are annoying. Scalpel tends to hide a bit more in rez and heal croobs, where as boneman has some really good gameplay!!

LM: Ashtarsheram by far!
    Hunter: Really been liking mal(insert rest of name here). Crazy dps and hates donv, What more could you ask for.
    Rk: Healing - Belvelgar out heals all rk's DPS - Ilen
    Burg: Anessen. Im unsure as to when they are renaming the burg class Anessen..
    Mini: To be honest I haven't seen many out and the ones I do usually suck.. but Iriella takes the cake for skills and she is kinda cute
    Warden: Evogrin/Jak, shield wardens don't count in best classes
    Guard: I have seen katrindal doing some good things.. But not really any quality gaurds out in the moors.. Don't know why seeing as they are prob the most op class out! I mean.. how easy to have -70% inc dmg, sw a lm and chill for 10 hours while they farm raids...
    Champ: Damallon.
    Captain: Almost all are horrible that come to moors. Fainthar and Hiriath are the best by far!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now seeing as though my internet/lotro client has decided to be a massive pain in the butt!! I will make an up and coming freep best of classes

LM: Seen Linyara doing some good things!! Saving me a couple times!!
    RK: Candii, getting there with heals/dps. Also Ellusion is looking to be a very decent rk!!!
    Hunter: Blitzx has very sexy dps!
    Warden: Seen Riftbreaker stacking bleeds and doing some decent dps
    Mini: Ghanker is prob the least noob out! All the other minis just dont seem to grasp the fact that standing still trying to heal/dps just doesnt cut it...
    Burg: ...
    Champ: ...
    Captain: ...
    Guard: ...

Come out to moors guys!! Get your mits high so you don't get 1shot and come have some fun!!!

somewhere between this world and the next...
    Citation Envoyé par hahawhat Voir le message
    But not really any quality gaurds out in the moors.. Don't know why seeing as they are prob the most op class out! I mean.. how easy to have -70% inc dmg, sw a lm and chill for 10 hours while they farm raids...
    Guard: ...

Come out to moors guys!! Get your mits high so you don't get 1shot and come have some fun!!!
    I hope you are kidding right? Guardians are the least played class in the moors for a reason. I could run around in sword and board and do no damage and shield wall a healer but where is the fun in that? The day they take away the ridiculous penalties Guards have to pay to do a little dps - despite the fact that Champs and Wardens have to pay none - I will be out there regularly again.
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

See Xik...im to fail to make it on here ;p

Freeps:

Captain: Bromton
    Champion: hmm,too many glory champs, Arcteus does some good DPS
    Burglar: Cant think of any recent ones so Anessen
    Hunter: Malinuil
    Guardian: Only decent one i see is Henbeyn, the other rest need to L2Gustaffson
    Lore-Master: Ash/Tarns, but it gets annoying when you 2 stack your water lore before even fighting D:<
    Rune-Keeper: Ilen by far, Belv can heal good
    Warden: Evo cause he doesnt go SHield Warden ;p
    Mini: Uwish/Minie/Rii...and for DPS this new R5 Mini whos name starts with O
    Champtard: Naif, i witnessed him solo a CG with his bow

Creeps:

Defiler: Xik/Scalpel, Orcbooty getting up there too ( Also, gratz on R11 Scalpel!)
    BA: Nargburz, Donvlad also when he comes out... but best BA of all time is Evilcooldudeckk
    Warg: Zanoz and Nell, theres also this new Warg duo, Lunagash/Celestiaburz
    Weaver: Sae and Ungduluth
    WL: Shapcidrat
    Reaver: Jasiak is the only one i see out, Nerd too

From what I've seen recently

Freeps:
    Burg: Anessen
    Champ: Haven't seen any good ones out
    Cappy: Bromton
    Hunter: Malinuil
    Guard: Haven't seen any good ones out
    LM: Zub is always great when he's out. Ash and Tars are good too
    Minstrel: Minie and Uwish always great, Iriella has been out recently too
    RK: Ilen and Xellor
    Warden: Bo's doing pretty well, haven't seen Evo or Jak recently

Creeps:
    BA: Nargburz and Donny
    Defiler: Scalpel and Xik, have been seeing some other ones though
    Weaver: Too many P2W recently, probably Saenanthra or Vee
    WL: Shap always, Garth is alright
    Warg: Haven't seen any good ones out, saw Ssuper the other day
    Reaver: Jas and Trilogi have been out lately

My best of late:

Burg: Xunnang - I made a great song about Xunny one day...
    Champ: Aktis - A great fighter, Damallon - Another good fighter, Ramisterdan - Can kill an orc at 10 paces
    Cappy: Bromton - Knows how to kill a creep, Krishtina - A good sport and always fun to fight
    Guard: Not seen many around, but I reckon Katrindal is worth a mention
    Hunter: Malinuil - Can really kill an orc at 10 paces
    LM: Ash - I think it was Ash when I escaped into Lugz Rez after fighting him briefly at ROP with about 4k left. I died from the DoTs..., Morefire - Knows the ins and outs of all classes
    Minstrel: Minie - I don't think there's a creep on Dwarrowdelf who's never once been frustrated with Minie's heals...
    RK: Ilen - RKs may be OP but Ilen is particularly good
    Warden: Jak - I remember being terrified when I saw Jak outside of Grams with 26k... Must have gone shield traited. Suffice to say I hid behind 1shots for the rest of the day.

BA: Tbh, I haven't seen too many around, but Eaanin is a good shot and fun to group with
    'Filer: Affene and Orcbooty are both great to group with
    Spider: Saenanthra (I learned how to spell it ) has always been Spider No. 1 to me, and was a great help when I started out
    Wargie: Gotta be the wargie pack, Nellami and Zanoz. I've seen them ambush a freep, kill him within 4 seconds and stealth out again on their merry way.
    Reaver: Jasiak is a cool guy, and he's a really strong reaver
    Warleader: Shap, I don't have to explain myself on that one. Not to mention that he'd probably kick me out of CHAOS if I didn't mention him...

So yeah, those are my personal best of the ones I've seen recently, though I'm hardly the most experienced in the moors.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Citation Envoyé par spiritintelligencia Voir le message
    I hope you are kidding right? Guardians are the least played class in the moors for a reason. I could run around in sword and board and do no damage and shield wall a healer but where is the fun in that? The day they take away the ridiculous penalties Guards have to pay to do a little dps - despite the fact that Champs and Wardens have to pay none - I will be out there regularly again.
    I was kidding thren :P I want to see some good gaurds out.. I hope you prove me wrong about our slightly less op cousins.

Page 5 sur 10 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages