Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 18 sur 18

Is Hunter nerfed too much or am I playing really bad

Well its been 2 years since I started playing as a hunter in moors. Initially I hate it but then I used to enjoy alot. Before RoR expansion, I used to solo high rank creeps than me. I know many wargs hated me intially when they were being killed by me and some loved me.
    I think that I am the only hunter on Firefoot who relies on trying Hunter skills rather than just doing spam penetrating shots & increasing focus skills to again spam penetrating shots while soloing or in a group (no offence to other hunters).

But after an update, I tried every skill I have and still unable to solo low level wargs (r5 or more). Then I thought that either hunters being nerfed alot or I am not skillfull enough or not good in spamming penetrating shots. I am thinking about leaving moors on my hunter now as I am not having fun while soloing as I goes down fast plus my dps wont match creeps dps. I hate to do that but I have other option like Cappie or champ to try in moors and hope that I survive alot.

Thanks guys who supported me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000017e710/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Exclamation True Strory

Okay, I love the hunter, but i realized the other day in skirmishing, i am getting killed fast, and i can no longer kill my opponent fast, and my armor is not a factor because it is almost as good as heavy armor for my lvl (33). I used to love to kill one enemy and start working on another before they get to me, but silly turbine doesn't make things that easy. I think that this hunter restore would be great but lotro loses its point at lvl 30, but i got a quest pack and turbine tore my wallet, so im a little grumpy that it cost me 30$ to get something that now only costs 9.99$. this is why i didn't buy Rohan. Anyway, i think that turbine should raise Hunter's D.P.S. allot. Hunter traps are also an issue, it takes me like an hour to pop off a trap, and i hate it when skirmishing. when i use one trap, it leave me with only my auto trap skill which i don't like very much.
    And that just about raps it up, thanks for reading!

Citation Envoyé par kooltoad Voir le message
    I think that I am the only hunter on Firefoot who relies on trying Hunter skills rather than just doing spam penetrating shots & increasing focus skills to again spam penetrating shots while soloing or in a group (no offence to other hunters).
    There's a pretty good chance that you're the only hunter that attempts to use their skills, instead of just using their skills.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

The wisest of All have understood this

Heed the call of the brothers and sisters of the forests and mountains in the Moors. Your words have the truth in them yet You haven´t fully understood the power hidden from the scary eyes of freeps. You are fighting against us for vanity. Let Your anger flow with the ranks of the Eye. If You can´t win em join em, that is the advice given to You. We are currently recruiting all classes. Contact war-tyrant Akhulun at Grams for further info. Come or feel the sting of my whip!

Really? Wow these newbies are cute...
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Wink To Havok Hunta

Well some of the creeps can be cute too. Today I found you as a delicate candy bar. My taste for hunters is satisfied. Come and get some more of this cute warg. I don´t mind if you go on with compliments, yet I can´t help of eating your hunter.

Smile Well guess its time to come out and test hunter

=) is your aud maxed ?
    I do know they have made it harder and you really need to group out there .. from what i have seen but that was just when i first hit lvl 85 with just the old aud gear ect so not really a good test.
    Dernière modification par Homet ; 25/11/2012 à 17h21.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

Havok you are a pro hunter plus you plays in group and I mostly soloes. Yes, zper you are right that I am under geared right now in terms of audactiy. I have 4 pieces of moors gear. Still I feel that they have nerfed hunters.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000017e710/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In my opinion, the situation that turbine has created is more conducive to group play in the moors right now. Soloability for most classes is hampered just because at least in my experience so far you're less likely to find the types of targets that were previously available to soloers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Soloing as a hunter?

May I just say a word from the Creeps point of view. The only ones who solo are wardens, burgs and some hunters (sry if I forgot some class). I believe some other classes with good healing skills / armor (tanks) may do it as well. Of these wardens seem to be able to pull the longest fights. Burgs usually target only lone creeps and disappear if the situation changes to their disadvantage. I have met minis and they can do well in 1vs1 situation. What may be interesting to the hunters is that I haven´t seen them often. It feels almost unnatural to have a hunter anywhere else than at EC or HH. I have lost to hunters 1vs1. Yet to their disadvantage they are a lot easier when stunned first and then as a warg I always try to pursuit them to close combat. Hunters are not the top of the melee fighters. What comes to creeps, they solo more often. This can due to the fact that the Moors is quiet a big part of the day and they do their many quests.

I don't think they nerfed hunters as much as they moved a lot of others ahead. Most so called good hunters need pocket cappy or burg to even have a chance. And even then I have seen them run in utter fear of wargs.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Dont judge anything until you have full audacity i would say.

the other day a hunter got me to 2k(had a fight with havoc...might have been lower)...but thats as close as its been. i only have 10 aud so far. im not sure how much aud the freeps that have been out regular, but in the past aud or lack thereof has been a killer.

For the most part the hunter bubble seems only slightly better than the warg bubble.

As far as slows and such......any warg that is not outfitted with pots deserves to die anyway. And i never start a fight with a good hunter without a brand.

So far out there ive seen evictd(sp) havoc and a few others, im still getting hit for 2k every other shot....so not really seeing a nerf.

of course in the end i hope you have no success...hehe.....at least when you see ouijja in your tracker.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

"As far as slows and such......any warg that is not outfitted with pots deserves to die anyway. And i never start a fight with a good hunter without a brand."

I is good huntar ;-p . I can't wait to hit cap and get pwned out in the moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006461b/01000/signature.png]Annuilas[/charsig]

Tolmatt- Ministrel

Hunter haven't been nerfed, creeps just received such an awesome boost on damage health and mits that it just seems freeps were nerfed. to answer the hunters questions about dying in skirms don't pull aggro you have to manage your threat until you learn that you just wont be all that good on your toon, or your tank sucks. I do agree that some freep classes need better health but im sure creeps that are enjoying the infamy feast as of late disagree. In order to use my audacity gear on my LM I sacrifice over 10k mastery, I shouldn't have to do that.

Gone are the days of actually being able to solo out in the moors. Now dawns the days of who's zerg is bigger and better!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000af791/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aimtru R8 Hunter/ Dontmakeme R8 Spider

Hunters are still really good damage wise in the Moors, but our Mitigation and Morale is way to low and we die too easy. If I had atleast 2k more morale, I'd be fine in the Moors solo but I hate giving up damage for morale.

<3 you Corin, stop branding D:

-Evikted

Citation Envoyé par Dontalan Voir le message
    <3 you Corin, stop branding D:

-Evikted
    psh im just lucky my brand is down to 10cd now......

and the other day i think you learned the perfect way to counter my awesome awesomeness.......just run around in trees and i wont even be able to find you. i hope you had a good laugh at that one....cause thats me all over.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Ek - you are by no means playing the hunter poorly. In fact, I have seen you play better, and kill more creeps, than all but a handful of hunters in the moors. The bottom line, as has been stated before, is not that hunters got nerfed, but rather that other classes were enhanced, and in RoR, the creeps got some big boosts. Arguably, the creeps needed some help - they were in a bad place - but Turbine ... as usual ... overcorrected.

Hunters got nothing. (Okay, we got a bubble, but seriously?) The class that was designed to be the big hitters, the kings of DPS, at the cost of being squishy, are no longer the big hitters. Now we're just squishy. And, according to one warg in particular, we taste good with BBQ sauce.

Current state of the hunter, sadly, is that playing solo or in a small group is just "run out and die."

When I first returned to the moors after RoR, I was incredibly frustrated, to the point that I thought I would just have to give up playing the moors altogether. I could not believe it when a WL just stood there and laughed at me while I unloaded every trick I had on him. I'm like you, I do not just spam Penetrating Shots ... it didn't matter ... he never went below 80% morale. I mean, I was used to soloing multiple 25k mobs in PVE, and this one bad-a$$ WL with 15k was just ignoring me. Serious blow to my concept of how useful I was. If I can't DPS, I'm a zero-trick pony.

When I sat back and thought about it, though, I realized that I don't play for points, or rating, or kills, or comms, or gear. I play for the fun of running with my brother and sister freeps, working together to outsmart those smelly creepies. It's the fellowship, the shared experience, that keeps me coming back, not the electronic lewts. Although I admit I have been known to crow about the occasional KB on Mariawolf...

So, yeah, I'll still be heading out (RL permitting), but I'll only be out with a group. Long Live Moors Mondays!!

Your brother-in-arms,
    Pyle
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001c9191/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

`Well he said that he hasn't been in the moors with hunter for 2 years so that explains alot.
    1.Audacity (not sure if i spelled it right)
    2.Hunter dps didn't really change. Whereas others had.
    3.Think you maybe dying because of the medium armor mit change back in Update 6 which lower medium armor mit and making us take more hits.
    4. Creeps got many improvements so that plays big.
    There is something of the topic but I won't say.

Règles de messages