Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 46 sur 46

Discussion: What's with Dargnakh?

Yep, definitely broken. I was at the entrance while Dargnakh was at the back and got one-hitted for about 24k morale (I'm a poor mini, don't squish mehh D: )

This is a slight necro to this thread, but I am hoping to find out if anyone knows whether Dargnakh is still bugged and doing too much damage? I thought the damage bug was supposed to be fixed in Update 10 or 10.1, but I went into this (on T1) over the weekend with some kinmates and we were still being one-shotted in the final fight just as before. We were all Level 85, and this still felt impossible to finish. Still bugged or not?

See the current up to date thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Unleash-broken
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Citation Envoyé par RJFerret Voir le message
    Many thanks! Your forum search skills are much better than mine were. Disappointed it still seems broken, though.

July 2nd 2013 - Still Bugged. Very Disappointing. Bug submitted again. I'm not one to complain on the forums but this instance got broken when Riders of Rohan was released. People are still buying buying the Isengard instance pack with hopes of playing these when they are around 75. (Just ran it with a kinmate who just reached 75, got himself all geared out and all we could do is wipe repeatedly - very disappointing) On top of it all Turbine has yet to list this as a know Issue in any subsequent patch notes (at least that I can find searching "known Issues Dargnakh").

Frankly I'm very insulted as a player that this problems has yet to be resolved and as an owner of the Rise of Isengard Expansion i'm upset that I can't even complete this instance anymore.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000081bb4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I completed Challenge about two weeks ago with an 85 Guardian, 85 Minstrel, and 85 Lore-master. The troll hit so hard when knocking down the final roof support that the Guardian suffered an instant defeat, but the troll turned to stone shortly thereafter and we won.

I tried again last week with 85 Warden, 85 Rune-keeper, and 85 Minstrel. The troll was hitting the warden, with maxed mitigations, for 7.5k per pulse. The minstrel just could not get the range right and kept getting one-shotted, otherwise, I think we could have pulled it off.

A Tome of Defense would definitely help a warden, though we did not use one. A lore-master helps immensely to prevent stuns and debuff the troll.

Doable but Difficult

I was able to do this with my champ in glory and a cappy. I used all my bubbles for the first three pillars then the cappy pulled Dargnakh for the last pillar while I ran to the opposite corner and the cappy was able to survive by going into last stand. It was an enjoyable challenge, but the damage definitely still needs to be fixed.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Pleasefarmme-Reaver Eremourn-Burglar Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

I ran this a couple weeks ago on T1 without too much trouble. Had a 76 champ (~8k morale), 81 RK and 85 LM. The champ was able to tank well enough, with RK and LM heals keeping him alive in between pillars. Took a few tries to arrange things to heal the champ quick enough to not get pounded to death, but definitely doable. With a guard it would've been no sweat. Didn't seem nearly as bad as my last attempt several months ago when mega-Dargnakh was in full effect.

It's disappointing that this instance is still broken.

Dargnakh still does insane AOE damage during his "rampage" phase in the last fight. Even well geared level 85 tanks go down fast.
    It makes the instance impossible, at least without the aid of certain class specific skills such as bubbles and last stand/In harms way.

Surely it's not that hard to scale down the damage?

The rest of the instance works fine BTW.

I thought this had been fixed back in U9 or U10. That's what everyone who ran it was saying anyway. How long are you standing within AoE range? It's supposed to hit hard but you should have a few seconds to get out at least.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Somebody said earlier that this broke with RoR. Actually, it broke before the update, as I ran it with a highly experienced and well-geared tank and RK, and we all got one-hit no matter what we did or where we stood (except for the tank--he took 14k at once with no warning.) No buffs showed up on Dargnakh, and it was an auto-instant kill for the rk who was 25m away (max healing range) and for me, standing at the entrance on the other side of the fighting area from Dargnakh. I think we reported it at the time, but never heard anything back. (This was on T1, by the way.)

I hit a similar problem in Forges of Isengard (I think that was what it was called--the Isen 6-man I haven't run since it broke.) The troll boss started one-hitting the tank and messing up his knockbacks. Instead of simply throwing a player backwards like he always did before, he threw them back, then they changed direction randomly in mid-air. The last time he did it to my Captain, I went backwards the normal distance, then suddenly turned and flew over the boss's head to hit the wall on the opposite side of the room from where he should have thrown me. One person even got thrown into a wall, and he did not die until he tried to get back out of the wall. Needless to say, we were none of us pleased. We gave up after 14 wipes.

Interestingly enough, the Fangorn 3-man still worked just fine even after the other two Isengard instances died. Beats me what happened there.
    Gimli's First Law of "Let's go!"

"Certainty of death? Small chance of success? What are we waiting for?"

Citation Envoyé par TinDragon Voir le message
    I thought this had been fixed back in U9 or U10. That's what everyone who ran it was saying anyway. How long are you standing within AoE range? It's supposed to hit hard but you should have a few seconds to get out at least.

I thought it was fixed too, but I can't find the release notes now.

My burg was surviving by running out of range every minute just before the pounding started.
    The problem was the tank getting smashed in 2 hits once 2 pillars are down and Dagnakh has multiple buffs.

I haven't heard of any group doing it, except a few using bubbles and LS/IHM etc.

Citation Envoyé par Elym Voir le message
    Somebody said earlier that this broke with RoR. Actually, it broke before the update, as I ran it with a highly experienced and well-geared tank and RK, and we all got one-hit no matter what we did or where we stood (except for the tank--he took 14k at once with no warning.) No buffs showed up on Dargnakh, and it was an auto-instant kill for the rk who was 25m away (max healing range) and for me, standing at the entrance on the other side of the fighting area from Dargnakh. I think we reported it at the time, but never heard anything back. (This was on T1, by the way.)

I hit a similar problem in Forges of Isengard (I think that was what it was called--the Isen 6-man I haven't run since it broke.) The troll boss started one-hitting the tank and messing up his knockbacks. Instead of simply throwing a player backwards like he always did before, he threw them back, then they changed direction randomly in mid-air. The last time he did it to my Captain, I went backwards the normal distance, then suddenly turned and flew over the boss's head to hit the wall on the opposite side of the room from where he should have thrown me. One person even got thrown into a wall, and he did not die until he tried to get back out of the wall. Needless to say, we were none of us pleased. We gave up after 14 wipes.

Interestingly enough, the Fangorn 3-man still worked just fine even after the other two Isengard instances died. Beats me what happened there.
    If they broke, it was a temporary bug that was only affecting small numbers of players such as your group. (I completed all of them successfully shortly before RoR was released, to include doing Dargnakh with an all tactical class setup, LM RK and mini.) After RoR the problem affected everyone.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par TinDragon Voir le message
    No, it wasn't fixed. The patch notes said they fixed a damage bug that affected many mobs in instances and that it should fix Dargnakh. But shortly after the patch landed people reported that Dargnakh wasn't fixed but other mobs were. i.e. Barad Guldur mobs, Fornost Water Wing mobs and pretty much all mobs in instances. That's why things nowadays feel somewhat easier. These instances were probably tuned with the damage bug in place and when the damage bug was fixed for them, it made them a lot easier. Dargnakh's fix apparently didn't work though.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

Just to confirm, I tried it yesterday on my warden, and I got 22k damage within a single second. Went from full to nothing while trying to run off when he hit rampage. But it was too late.

Will it help if I save my combat log? Not sure if they see this as a bug...

Odd. Weeks after Turbine mentioned it was fixed I duo'd t1 for the deed with a hunter/burg combo. Seems fishy if people are seeing it broken again.

I finished this a week or so ago. We had 3 85's, with a champ tanking and a DPS-traited RK healing.

His AoE's did seem to do a fair amount of damage for 85's but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle.
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

Citation Envoyé par timmyloo22546 Voir le message
    Odd. Weeks after Turbine mentioned it was fixed I duo'd t1 for the deed with a hunter/burg combo. Seems fishy if people are seeing it broken again.
    The t1 deed requires killing Dargnakh outright instead of using the pillars/sunlight bit. The sunlight mechanic gives Darg a big buff, and can be very troublesome. Without the sunlight, pounding damage on t1 isn't too bad -- 3-5k per tick, or 6-7k on a crit. With the sunlight on t2, regular ticks were 7-9k, with crits up to 12k. (It's been a while, so numbers are my recollection only; this was an 85 warden with capped mits. t2 was only completed successfully with _very_ lucky timing of cooldowns -- ie Never Surrender kicked in between 9k and 12k hits and allowed my poor 18k warden to survive. On the other hand, t1 without sunlight was soloable.)

One of the major breakages when RoR came out, if I recall, was the pounding waves were coming too fast. That part has certainly been fixed; it is possible now for the tank to get out of range and only take 1 or 2 hits from the pounding. I'm not convinced the last boss fight is completely fixed, but it's certainly in the realm of doable.
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

FYI when i ran it (a coulple of weeks ago) on T2 with my latest toon I got credit for the T1 deed, without using the T1 method. Sadly I have an older toon that still needs to run it on T1 to get the instance meta-deed even though I've completed T2
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

Ran this a couple of days ago on Warden (with LM and Mini) T2 CM.

Managed it without much difficulty, just timing the pounding and therefore avoiding it completely as it always has been. SI helps although again it's easy once you get the timing down to use the anti-stun gambit at the appropriate moments. Wind lore seems to help against his random ranged attack, I assume that's wai at least. The LM pet is also great for soaking up those hits, do not neglect to offheal them. Your fellows must avoid damage at all costs in case the tank takes a couple of pounds.

It's a real tank test this one and I remember how frustrating it was even on release until the strat was nailed down.

(PS. My tank build isn't even that great, haven't updated it for several months).

EDIT: The annoying thing about this fight is that there are a couple of genuinely useless classes to bring along, hunters and champs are just targets for the occasional random attack and nothing more. Best bet is to bring spike healing (minis) and debuffs/buffs (LMs ideally or a burg/cappy).
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

I'm fine with this being a hard instance. But it's a level 75 instance. Level 85's shouldn't have a hard time with this.

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages