Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 103 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 2 551 à 2 575 sur 4216

Discussion: Withy LIVE ACTION !!!

each expansion makes us more brain dead and spiteful towards the opposite faction. I gotta hand it down to Turbine they know how to brawl up the tension in the community.
    And here I thought we peeked at not liking each other in RoI xD

Aghi out, for a few more weeks since lag is even more horrible than in RoR. :/

P.S.: Accepting funds (1€) for every mention of "zerg" in any form from now on. xD
    P.P.S: Capsed variation cost 1,5€
    P.P.P.S: My bank account inforamation available through PM
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

After talking with Haras and Imi in-game i decided to delete all my last posts.

I feel sorry for that, wasn't a good attitude, we are here to have fun, not to fight on forums. From now on i'll try use different moves in pvp.

Sorry for the stupid chat in OCC freep channel at the night. For all the rest already talked with them.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for all that fight on forums/in-game.
    Dernière modification par SANTAREM ; 22/12/2013 à 22h45.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

I feel sorry too for what it was written..

I decide to remoove last posts too.. It's just a game anyway so we need to try to communicate and have fun of it..

By the time that I m gonna reduce very much the time I ll play Lotro in some days I ll stop write on foroums too..

Leave it to the rest of u and have fun

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Yeah same...This was kinda bad..All of us play on the same server anyway and we care about it..Sorry for this..

P.S Pat still such a bad playa even with 9k VTs omg
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Citation Envoyé par SANTAREM Voir le message
    After talking with Haras and Imi in-game i decided to delete all my last posts.

I feel sorry for that, wasn't a good attitude, we are here to have fun, not to fight on forums. From now on i'll try use different moves in pvp.

Sorry for the stupid chat in OCC freep channel at the night. For all the rest already talked with them.

Two days more and i'll go back 100% to creep, so let's see if we can have better action.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for all that fight on forums/in-game.
    Agree with Kami. We are here to have a fun. Since Turbine with good intentions wanted to improve PvP they actually made it worse. We all started to fight with each other, blaming for many different reasons (forum/OOC). I think we all (freeps/creeps) should apologize and make things little better. Today we had almost whole day action, and even on late night small groups of freeps and creeps were fighting each other. Both sides died and got kills. It was nice to see people were coming back and that PvP here is still going on. Anyways lets make ourselves feel happy and get a rid off anger/hate. Yeah sometimes I am a ####### too so sorry for that

P.S A nice song from me for all Creeps/Freeps on WW . Let's just be happy

Dernière modification par Grachuk ; 22/12/2013 à 23h13.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Those last 3 posts....
    Did you all find God at the same time or what ?
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Citation Envoyé par Romuh Voir le message

Those last 3 posts....
    Did you all find God at the same time or what ?
    LOL
    same question from me, i wasn't online
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Citation Envoyé par Romuh Voir le message
    Those last 3 posts....Did you all find God at the same time or what ?
    Did you forgot? Its Christmas! The spirit came in the withy pvp forum! (and nobody wants to find piece of coal under his christmas tree)

To Akro: I'll follow your lead everywhere, heck, even in the dephts of golden wood! Pls lead more!

To creeps: Feed her with confidence pls!
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Merry Xmas & All The Best for The New Year

Hi Guys & Girls

Merry Christmas & All The Best for the New Year to each and every one of you and your families & friends.

Take Care & Have FUN

Matt
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5930944pBxZK.png[/img][/url]
    Greetings & Well Met
    Take Care & Have Fun ;)

Citation Envoyé par mattbell Voir le message
    Hi Guys & Girls

Merry Christmas & All The Best for the New Year to each and every one of you and your families & friends.

Take Care & Have FUN

Matt

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year guys ^^
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

macroed wargies now? o.O a r5 warg did more dps then Getta did to me, and getta did 14k damage before i even saw him o.O
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

[QUOTE=roi1807;7050975]macroed wargies now? o.O a r5 warg did more dps then Getta did to me, and getta did 14k damage before i even saw him o.O[/QUOT

ive seen this epic burst of damage, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDIBrrD-w5g... if you just study the speed and rotation on it, and if the warg has some iq everybody can do it.. me and tammy figured it out in 5 min on training dumies.. its really really easy, you just turn off between............ and there you go instant awesomeness, just like warden 1-2-3 and there you go you got it as easy as freeps press one button and watch them die..
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

[QUOTE=StickyIckyEU;7051003]
    Citation Envoyé par roi1807 Voir le message
    macroed wargies now? o.O a r5 warg did more dps then Getta did to me, and getta did 14k damage before i even saw him o.O[/QUOT

ive seen this epic burst of damage, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDIBrrD-w5g... if you just study the speed and rotation on it, and if the warg has some iq everybody can do it.. me and tammy figured it out in 5 min on training dumies.. its really really easy, you just turn off between............ and there you go instant awesomeness, just like warden 1-2-3 and there you go you got it as easy as freeps press one button and watch them die..
    i didn't died :P but warden isn't 1-2-3, there's 4 and masteries too! xD
    +for me it looks like a macro, all skills insta-cast which is not possible even on fast skills...and yes i checked it on beta of 12.1 too with my wargie and on live i checked on dummy once(without any macro ofc) and got nothing even close...
    maybe i'm just so stupid so i can't understand anything else then 123 ?

Mabye i shall make a christmas special warg class in ettens this christmas, and teach all wargs how to macro like a proxD and keef does the reavers..

i just hope they fix this, but i got my doubts.. ive bugged it my self and just got the same, auto answer..

masteries dont count:P they dont do damage, so 123=4 = happy Rolsprex = dead Bloodpaws;( QQ
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Citation Envoyé par StickyIckyEU Voir le message
    Mabye i shall make a christmas special warg class in ettens this christmas, and teach all wargs how to macro like a proxD and keef does the reavers..

i just hope they fix this, but i got my doubts.. ive bugged it my self and just got the same, auto answer..

masteries dont count:P they dont do damage, so 123=4 = happy Rolsprex = dead Bloodpaws;( QQ
    its 'kees" not 'keef", and i have n idea what are u talking about ;]
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Citation Envoyé par giboosc Voir le message
    its 'kees" not 'keef", and i have n idea what are u talking about ;]
    my badxD my bad..xD

Burgs are ridiculous now, I had trouble sparring them before in RoR (my fault, could have beaten them if i'd had better rotation vs them) but now its just impossible.

Learnt a lot about some players in the Moors tonight and won't be sparring them/being as respectful towards them as I am to others. Yes PvMP zone, but if you want easy points and you stab be with your daggers while I have 6k then you don't deserve any respect, it certainly explains your 200ish death count and my 2k one (pro reaver xD) (Thanks Maaba for leaving me alone when I had 6k)

Bubbling kinnies when sparring is happening = not cool. You want me to give you points? Just zerg me while I stand with you then, at least be honest about your intentions.

Was in Lug before solo with Maz and a r2/3 reaver comes in, a minute later I get tracked and out pops Mr Kikas. Not accusing Mr Kikas of anything aside from spoiling my Luga party (meanie), but I think maybe that reaver told freep OOC I was in there..spotted same reaver later on afk, sent him tells, no reply. Kikas don't listen to nasty cheating dual loggers (except those who just watch from above ^^) and stop slapping me, red face not good look for greenie reaver

Otherwise, thanks to all the freeps who didn't bully me today, which was most of them, I will solo more often unless Craid needs help.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Thanx to all the freeps who fought back so bravely against all these ugly monsters tonight.
    It was nice to have some open fights for a change again.

Thanx also to all creeps who participated. You sticked with me, although it sometimes looked impossible.
    I am looking forward working more with the creep community in the future.
    Dernière modification par Leisch ; 23/12/2013 à 20h45.

Merry Christmas

Luckily middle earth seems to celebrate as well!

coz of my religion i don't celebrate xmas...that's what i feel about it:

still, merry christmas and happy new year to you guys

Merry Christmas to all Freeps and Creeps hope you all have a marvelous time and if you don't celebrate it hope your new year is fricken fantastical .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone

I hope some of you log tomorrow I'll be roaming round from 19:30 GMT onwards. Nice to have some spars today with Drussex, Lavi, (will try not using impale next time, sad how quick you go down with it) and Klaro, Istyar and some encounters with a few others too
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

i will be around...watch out but i promise to use butter knife/ heavy metal pot from mathom house(just because they are very OP ofc!) against you

Merry Christmas to all creatures, men and women in Middle Earth. (I say this very unlikely, but its time of peace and love and all that stuff, so yes - Merry Christmas even to you Z). Eat your candy and have a nice time ppl :P
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/danlakerspower/media/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/danlakerspower/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    KhaosRogues peasant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hau7-JFysJI

I will post once, and once only on this forum.
    First, I want to commend Dzumrat and Allosbor. As someone who was getting demolished by Boshal when these new weekend warriors were still running in circles around Harwick on a mop for their Hytbold gear, I recognize value of someone who plays over a length of time versus someone who is trying to rank up in 14 days time. Allosbor has played so long in the pvp area that he often tells people 'do not take this outpost, or this keep, etc.' and he even sparred other freeps in South Bree during the audacity bug. He always invites me and anyone who needs a place and he's not concerned with dying, which I can't emphasize enough. Dzumrat also spreads players out equally so they can get points and he lets anyone play, even if others think he's a spy, even if they don't have voice on and are at Grimwood just picking up lumber. He would rather disband then yell at anyone. I want to hold these two up as the model of how to play. When they see a lower rank, they leave him! You know, age plays a part in one's character...at least I have found. Maybe it's something about British gentlemen. But's that's enough butkissing for now.

I was invited into a tribe and allowed to play on day 1 of entering pvp from creepside. There are no EGOS, no renown tomes, no infighting, and people USE THE OOC! And the guys who play regularly use teamspeak and they never make fun of me. When I first hit 85 and joined freep raids and pve people were just trash. The egos are a nightmare, but I think both creep and freep understand freep egos. I think it's something to do with the fact that Creeps already look like #### Not really that much vanity; you're less likely to see a creep with a long rank and name and title because they don't really mean anything. But again, the patience is amazing, and we all seem to be on the same page. For instance, I was telling roots in teamspeak last night that we have severe logistical problems with creeps because for many, there was simply no training ground for them. And many don't want to act like mindless robots, so are very difficult to control. PvE'ers of the Free Peoples will have drilled constantly to reach 95, ground virtues (yeah I know some buy them...), executed moves hundreds of times to achieve class deeds, and simply possess everything they need right out of the bat. For me in PVP, I can just go out no audacity and kill 3 creeps at a time on Guardian, as I have done. I remember the dark days of trying bfe in hytbold gear, and I think survivability is a joke now, to where I can go afk anywhere in the moors and come back in a reasonable amount of time to find myself still alive!

I saw a similar post from roots from a bit back that says the same thing about the need for creep organization and teaching, but this is a tremendous task. For instance, this night I assembled a group after being in a stumach churning zerg group of 12 v4 (joined creep) and we had 6 with voice off, 5 with no idea of rat, 7 with no audacity (1), 1 pessimistic nostradamous-like prophet dictating our end, and most importantly only one healer. How am I, a rank 5 defiler armed with hots, supposed to protect those poor devils from burst dps that will do (at some points) a hundred times their morale in dps when combined...Let's say a lm or burg stuns me, or i'm feared, or I chase wargs one way and lose 5 somewhere else...I feel like a doctor in the er sometimes.

I propose 5 points. And 5 points only.
    1. There is a designated time 4 times in 24 hours when for 1 hour there is a cease fire so lower ranks can do their dailies. (Or an alternative where blue rank and higher are not allowed in the moors at that time.)
    2. If a red rank is more than one level below you, you do not get any points whatsoever under any condition even if you tag them and they are hit by one shotters.
    3. Commendations no longer work across lines, that is to say, you make comms on a warg, you can spend them on your creeps but not freeps, as it is an abuse of the mechanic in the same way rank farming is. You are inflating your character's ability artificially
    4. Physical Mastery is capped just like crit. This will stop the coincidental map flip whenever one side gets wiped.
    5. Finally, an infamy/renown cap per day. I am seeing so many people my rank who just started 7 days ago, it's kind of enraging. But some people are just clubbers, if you get above a certain amount per day. The server is pretty limited on the amount of people in pvp. (Maybe place a vendor for keys on creep side and upgrade chests on freep side so we can cash out renown for rare rewards).

Now ofcourse this is a naive fool's errand, because not only are the developers unlikely to ever update this map (to let's say Gondor, with Cair Andros, Osgiliath, Minas Ithil, etc.) or hell, even update Guardian trader to 95 armor for trade ins...but I doubt I'm the first person to recommend changes, and sadly I will not be the last. Now do not confuse this post with flaming qqing etc. but I have friends who play creep because no one will take them or let them join in on freep and that's just wrong. The purpose of my post is to remind (myself at least) that this is just a game, and to thank Dzumrat and Leischo for their kindness. It was more fun than any godmode pve raid or group instance i've done on freep side and it reminds me of the challenge of tanking in the days of Meakoda (to whom I dedicate my successful flight t2c completion). But as an aside, watch the video I linked. I want you to take note of several factors.
    1. A fourth of his screen is dedicated to watching his renown progess and see how long his renown tome had left before it ran out.
    2. That he is recording AT GRAMS which should be a freep's worst nightmare of where to stand.
    3. The ranks of all the freeps we see versus the no rank who is being farmed.
    4. I'm not gonna accuse anyone of anything, but you should not still be executing moves when someone pulls out of your encirclement...
    That warleader echoed the newer ranks that ran into the renown harvesters waiting at the foot of grams. They just want to play but have no idea of the inequality. I don't want to ruin someone's first time by watching them get harvested while I have knowledge that can help them.

Now trolls I hope I have given you enough to requote and tear me to shreds I will not visit this page again, completely finished. But that video is sickening, and truly hope more people make captains and burglars so they are stuck with virtual titles and useless characters when classes are rebalanced and creeps are buffed. See what your yellow cappy and renown tome do for you then (And burglars don't think that coupe de grace will save your squishy butt when Boshal returns with enough fell wrought damage to one shot you; macro if you can...you're gonna need it.) Nah i'm kidding but seriously put "it's a game" on the loading screen into pvp zone. Finally to Leischo, may you drill those poor ######## into the fittest army Withy has ever seen. While freeps are getting soft with their godmode zergs, we shall teach these creeps the meaning of PAIN! Merry Christmas withy!
    Dernière modification par Nanthargiel ; 25/12/2013 à 04h32.

Page 103 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages