Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 134 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 3 326 à 3 350 sur 4216

Discussion: Withy LIVE ACTION !!!

Citation Envoyé par GrinsgarCZ Voir le message
    check this out, i guess it will be the dead marshes or somethin
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ell-April-2014

My bet is that the most significant change for PvMP will be the new freep beorning class. My guess is that it will be incredibly OP so that everyone will want to buy it
    I dont know what you mean when you say it will be in the dead marshes, but I think the implementations of siege weapons could be a significant change if implemented correctly.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Citation Envoyé par Ukanlos Voir le message
    They should give us feedback from what they going to change.

This is a Troll post:

I would like a arena where only 1 freep and 1 creep enter or 3v3 and 6v6 so nobody can leech. ( would be awesome )
    Minsrels should get more instruments like a whistle. ( LoL )
    Creeps 25% less morale. ( shhhh )
    Return my shield on my champion and give me a proper blue tree to tank with. ( hehe )
    Give RK's back the heals they had before HD. ( ... )
    Nerf Rolsperx so we can beat him properly. ( </3 )
    i knew it! i knew the nerf bat will come...
    actually some nice points in this "troll" post
    there are some talks about Osgiliath being a new pvp zone, if they can apply the "arena" idea there that would be really cool.
    creeps morale should be lowered, that's true, but only if turbine will remove the OPs buffs and keep buffs etc etc.
    champ with a shield? shield is too mainstream bro.
    rks can have really nice heals, but u need a very good build +it's not the EZmode as mini heals, that's why they are not used much as healers.

Citation Envoyé par Teynyn1 Voir le message
    Hello Withywindle! I just want to say that I am most probably gonna transfer here very soon. I am looking for a new server to record some small fights and 1v1 footage and this server seems reasonable for me
    Hope to see you all very soon

Cheers
    Gloryia
    Welcome to Withywindle! I hope you have fun.
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

How's the action on Withywindle these days? Sadly, action on the server I currently play on has dwindled to almost nothing. Roamed around for a cpl of hours last night, and in that stretch of time ran across 4 creeps. Got in a cpl of no-kill-just-fun spars in with a couple of them who were friends, saw a cpl of greenies (always leave them alone), and that was it :/

One of the things that kind of stuck out in checking out the Withywindle PvMP forums was the amount of grat threads (including creeps congratulating freeps, and freeps congratulation creeps). That's a good thing to see because it indicates, to me anyway, that creeps and freeps likely make some effort to group in such a way that action is fairly balanced. I'm a big proponent of trying to keep things balanced, so that appeals to me, a lot!

I enjoy leading raids, small group action and soloing. Hoping to find server where there's a bit more action, but not into zergy action.

Citation Envoyé par Nouri Voir le message
    How's the action on Withywindle these days? Sadly, action on the server I currently play on has dwindled to almost nothing. Roamed around for a cpl of hours last night, and in that stretch of time ran across 4 creeps. Got in a cpl of no-kill-just-fun spars in with a couple of them who were friends, saw a cpl of greenies (always leave them alone), and that was it :/

One of the things that kind of stuck out in checking out the Withywindle PvMP forums was the amount of grat threads (including creeps congratulating freeps, and freeps congratulation creeps). That's a good thing to see because it indicates, to me anyway, that creeps and freeps likely make some effort to group in such a way that action is fairly balanced. I'm a big proponent of trying to keep things balanced, so that appeals to me, a lot!

I enjoy leading raids, small group action and soloing. Hoping to find server where there's a bit more action, but not into zergy action.
    We have a lot of good action on Withy. We have a lot of RvR, and small group fights. We also have a strong community that helps new players instead of outcasting them.

to be honest, some raid leaders/players from both sides have stopped playing, and there's the regiular unbalance that is happening in every server, although we're having very nice action almost everyday at night (usually 18:00-22:00 GMT is the prime time), but in almost any other time (but late nights from time to time) we've got close to no action, usually the map is fully red/blue and there are ganks/zergs around.

Citation Envoyé par roi1807 Voir le message
    we're having very nice action almost everyday at night (usually 18:00-22:00 GMT is the prime time), but in almost any other time (but late nights from time to time) we've got close to no action.
    Hmmm, that's 1-5pm here in US Central time :/ I didn't realize Withy was a European server.

Thanks for the info.../bow

Iv had nice action when I was on at American high time. There are not nearly as many people but you can get good fights going on most nights during that time.
    If you are looking for a strong NA server try Vilya. I heard it is doing well.
    Dernière modification par Dernudan ; 06/06/2014 à 15h55.

Hmmm, that's 1-5pm here in US Central time :/ I didn't realize Withy was a European server.

Thanks for the info.../bow
    anytime

Citation Envoyé par Dernudan Voir le message
    Iv had nice action when I was on at American high time. There are not nearly as many people but you can get good fights going on most nights during that time.
    If you are looking for a strong NA server try Vilya. I heard it is doing well.
    Tyvm for the suggestion. Best of luck out there to you and your fellow Withylodians (sp?)

Limmy pls

Limmy:

Little update on my whereabouts for KR, BoF and the rest of you nabs I like:
    Apartment is slowly getting together, still no internet so i'm sending this from a local internet cafe around the corner (Yes those things still exist here where I live). Will be back in a couple of months when everything is back in order.

Have a good one ladies and gents : )

P.S. Post funny pics in my thread!

Citation Envoyé par Tharvendall Voir le message
    Limmy:

Never, never. You disgusting savage of a being.

Citation Envoyé par Limmy Voir le message

Never, never. You disgusting savage of a being.

Savagely Saint - Morthmoses

Thanks to all the creeps who had 1v1 with me in the last few days. I am trying special CC/debuff build and its quite hard so far . But Im getting better and when I finally finish my mischief LIs the fights will be more challenging

Citation Envoyé par GrinsgarCZ Voir le message
    Thanks to all the creeps who had 1v1 with me in the last few days. I am trying special CC/debuff build and its quite hard so far . But Im getting better and when I finally finish my mischief LIs the fights will be more challenging
    Thank you m8, always a pleasure no matter the oucome of it. Nice to see you arround
    Cheers,

Nill

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...UlLROARER-ONLY

first round of beta is up...have a look

Citation Envoyé par roi1807 Voir le message
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...UlLROARER-ONLY

first round of beta is up...have a look
    Log out Changes
    It now takes 30 seconds for players to log out if they are in combat (while out of combat, the 10 second timer remains unchanged): preventing the log-out mechanic from being abused in certain situations.

Well it was fun while it lasted :3

Citation Envoyé par RohirrimCaptain Voir le message
    Log out Changes
    It now takes 30 seconds for players to log out if they are in combat (while out of combat, the 10 second timer remains unchanged): preventing the log-out mechanic from being abused in certain situations.

Well it was fun while it lasted :3

Citation Envoyé par Gerbag Voir le message
    I cant find it
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...auchery-thread

Citation Envoyé par Iluvatardd Voir le message
    Freshly instaled windows...

There is no will for instaling lotro anymore...

Thats it for me!

I'd like to thank everyone who played with and against me past few years. There were some good and bad moments, but i had lots of fun. I think loging in this game is waste of time, and if i want fun, there is a lot more of it in many other games im afraid. I wont play MMOs anymore though. World Cup is just behind the corner as well.

I hope noone is offended by any of my troll and provoke posts, i just wanted to have fun, in my own, wierd, Z-like and holy fashion.

Since its over for Lutz, its time to name my follower KAKAUETE as a NEW GOD! (or GAWD)

Good luck to all of you in your life and gaming!

Have fun!
    Miss you MASTER

Hi all, im bored at work a bit now, and found this thread to be extremly quiet - strange from my pow, so i want to bring out some discusion about one issue -cheating.

I dont want to point fingers on anyone, cause its not important (most people know the names) so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.

P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.

P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.
    Pro tactic. They are mad Gerbag.

Hi all, im bored at work a bit now, and found this thread to be extremly quiet - strange from my pow, so i want to bring out some discusion about one issue -cheating.

I dont want to point fingers on anyone, cause its not important (most people know the names) so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.

Hey gorgo,i would like to make this conversation private with you , but let me remind you some things that you propably forget.First of all i dont like any kind of cheating.1 month ago when there was scaled FREEPS in GV level 45 i was shouting to all of you to stop this but guess what nothing happened.Those scaled freeps were not moving,they were staying in the same f position for weeks.I didnt see a SINGLE CREEP PLAYER say something about this..Spy in creep freep side will always exist and you cannot do anything about this

About club,preventin keeps to flip and other.There was a long time ago when there was some freeps/creeps doing this and everyone was playing with them/against them.I dont like to point fingers and say names as you said,but if you did it , you know who you are.Best thing is that creeps were enjoying playing with them even arranging fights with them.Now come and humiliate yourself (YOU KNOW WHO) that you didnt do it,to me you are the same with them.Anyways i believe everyone deserves a second chance so this why im still playing here.If i find out that this is keep going i'l stop playing with those people(creeps,freeps) simple as that.

Now about razzy healing stack like you said,where did you see that?I saw Lots of freeps yes against less creeps(agree with you here).Did you see 2 minis healing per group or something,i didnt

About the Dof buffs,for 2 months creeps were taking almost everything..Was it craid?Outsiders i dont care tbh..Personal when i was leading i never got all 3 of them .. And i would like to see finally the balance going on
    2-1 1-1 like it used to be .

Anyways thank god im playing less hours this game now cause i have exams and im avoiding lots of qq(tho i dont know what is worst Fourier transform or dunc raids , joking) , enjoy the game guys and if you dont play cause of summer havefun

Citation Envoyé par da-hawkz Voir le message
    Anyways thank god im playing less hours this game now cause i have exams and im avoiding lots of qq(tho i dont know what is worst Fourier transform or dunc raids , joking) , enjoy the game guys and if you dont play cause of summer havefun
    Called it

Citation Envoyé par da-hawkz Voir le message
    Hey gorgo,i would like to make this conversation private with you , but let me remind you some things that you propably forget.First of all i dont like any kind of cheating.1 month ago when there was scaled FREEPS in GV level 45 i was shouting to all of you to stop this but guess what nothing happened.Those scaled freeps were not moving,they were staying in the same f position for weeks.I didnt see a SINGLE CREEP PLAYER say something about this..Spy in creep freep side will always exist and you cannot do anything about this

About club,preventin keeps to flip and other.There was a long time ago when there was some freeps/creeps doing this and everyone was playing with them/against them.I dont like to point fingers and say names as you said,but if you did it , you know who you are.Best thing is that creeps were enjoying playing with them even arranging fights with them.Now come and humiliate yourself (YOU KNOW WHO) that you didnt do it,to me you are the same with them.Anyways i believe everyone deserves a second chance so this why im still playing here.If i find out that this is keep going i'l stop playing with those people(creeps,freeps) simple as that.

Now about razzy healing stack like you said,where did you see that?I saw Lots of freeps yes against less creeps(agree with you here).Did you see 2 minis healing per group or something,i didnt

About the Dof buffs,for 2 months creeps were taking almost everything..Was it craid?Outsiders i dont care tbh..Personal when i was leading i never got all 3 of them .. And i would like to see finally the balance going on
    2-1 1-1 like it used to be .

As you are all well aware I stopped playing , sure cheers from Freep side where long and loud.
    On Sunday Kalaz poked me on TS and asked for help as creeps where heavily outnumbered.
    A few decent fights then we lost numbers and gave it up.
    And here I am reading the same old #### from the usual suspects.
    Still no screenshots from freep side.
    Well guys you have zero credibility in anything you write without them.

Nice to see Naius just chillin with the main freep raid , not just camping graveyard stealthed.

Page 134 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages