Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 104 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 2 576 à 2 600 sur 4216

Discussion: Withy LIVE ACTION !!!

Citation Envoyé par Nanthargiel Voir le message
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hau7-JFysJI

I will post once, and once only on this forum.
    First, I want to commend Dzumrat and Allosbor. As someone who was getting demolished by Boshal when these new weekend warriors were still running in circles around Harwick on a mop for their Hytbold gear, I recognize value of someone who plays over a length of time versus someone who is trying to rank up in 14 days time. Allosbor has played so long in the pvp area that he often tells people 'do not take this outpost, or this keep, etc.' and he even sparred other freeps in South Bree during the audacity bug. He always invites me and anyone who needs a place and he's not concerned with dying, which I can't emphasize enough. Dzumrat also spreads players out equally so they can get points and he lets anyone play, even if others think he's a spy, even if they don't have voice on and are at Grimwood just picking up lumber. He would rather disband then yell at anyone. I want to hold these two up as the model of how to play. When they see a lower rank, they leave him! You know, age plays a part in one's character...at least I have found. Maybe it's something about British gentlemen. But's that's enough butkissing for now.

I was invited into a tribe and allowed to play on day 1 of entering pvp from creepside. There are no EGOS, no renown tomes, no infighting, and people USE THE OOC! And the guys who play regularly use teamspeak and they never make fun of me. When I first hit 85 and joined freep raids and pve people were just trash. The egos are a nightmare, but I think both creep and freep understand freep egos. I think it's something to do with the fact that Creeps already look like #### Not really that much vanity; you're less likely to see a creep with a long rank and name and title because they don't really mean anything. But again, the patience is amazing, and we all seem to be on the same page. For instance, I was telling roots in teamspeak last night that we have severe logistical problems with creeps because for many, there was simply no training ground for them. And many don't want to act like mindless robots, so are very difficult to control. PvE'ers of the Free Peoples will have drilled constantly to reach 95, ground virtues (yeah I know some buy them...), executed moves hundreds of times to achieve class deeds, and simply possess everything they need right out of the bat. For me in PVP, I can just go out no audacity and kill 3 creeps at a time on Guardian, as I have done. I remember the dark days of trying bfe in hytbold gear, and I think survivability is a joke now, to where I can go afk anywhere in the moors and come back in a reasonable amount of time to find myself still alive!

I saw a similar post from roots from a bit back that says the same thing about the need for creep organization and teaching, but this is a tremendous task. For instance, this night I assembled a group after being in a stumach churning zerg group of 12 v4 (joined creep) and we had 6 with voice off, 5 with no idea of rat, 7 with no audacity (1), 1 pessimistic nostradamous-like prophet dictating our end, and most importantly only one healer. How am I, a rank 5 defiler armed with hots, supposed to protect those poor devils from burst dps that will do (at some points) a hundred times their morale in dps when combined...Let's say a lm or burg stuns me, or i'm feared, or I chase wargs one way and lose 5 somewhere else...I feel like a doctor in the er sometimes.

I propose 5 points. And 5 points only.
    1. There is a designated time 4 times in 24 hours when for 1 hour there is a cease fire so lower ranks can do their dailies. (Or an alternative where blue rank and higher are not allowed in the moors at that time.)
    2. If a red rank is more than one level below you, you do not get any points whatsoever under any condition even if you tag them and they are hit by one shotters.
    3. Commendations no longer work across lines, that is to say, you make comms on a warg, you can spend them on your creeps but not freeps, as it is an abuse of the mechanic in the same way rank farming is. You are inflating your character's ability artificially
    4. Physical Mastery is capped just like crit. This will stop the coincidental map flip whenever one side gets wiped.
    5. Finally, an infamy/renown cap per day. I am seeing so many people my rank who just started 7 days ago, it's kind of enraging. But some people are just clubbers, if you get above a certain amount per day. The server is pretty limited on the amount of people in pvp. (Maybe place a vendor for keys on creep side and upgrade chests on freep side so we can cash out renown for rare rewards).

Now ofcourse this is a naive fool's errand, because not only are the developers unlikely to ever update this map (to let's say Gondor, with Cair Andros, Osgiliath, Minas Ithil, etc.) or hell, even update Guardian trader to 95 armor for trade ins...but I doubt I'm the first person to recommend changes, and sadly I will not be the last. Now do not confuse this post with flaming qqing etc. but I have friends who play creep because no one will take them or let them join in on freep and that's just wrong. The purpose of my post is to remind (myself at least) that this is just a game, and to thank Dzumrat and Leischo for their kindness. It was more fun than any godmode pve raid or group instance i've done on freep side and it reminds me of the challenge of tanking in the days of Meakoda (to whom I dedicate my successful flight t2c completion). But as an aside, watch the video I linked. I want you to take note of several factors.
    1. A fourth of his screen is dedicated to watching his renown progess and see how long his renown tome had left before it ran out.
    2. That he is recording AT GRAMS which should be a freep's worst nightmare of where to stand.
    3. The ranks of all the freeps we see versus the no rank who is being farmed.
    4. I'm not gonna accuse anyone of anything, but you should not still be executing moves when someone pulls out of your encirclement...
    That warleader echoed the newer ranks that ran into the renown harvesters waiting at the foot of grams. They just want to play but have no idea of the inequality. I don't want to ruin someone's first time by watching them get harvested while I have knowledge that can help them.

Now trolls I hope I have given you enough to requote and tear me to shreds I will not visit this page again, completely finished. But that video is sickening, and truly hope more people make captains and burglars so they are stuck with virtual titles and useless characters when classes are rebalanced and creeps are buffed. See what your yellow cappy and renown tome do for you then (And burglars don't think that coupe de grace will save your squishy butt when Boshal returns with enough fell wrought damage to one shot you; macro if you can...you're gonna need it.) Nah i'm kidding but seriously put "it's a game" on the loading screen into pvp zone. Finally to Leischo, may you drill those poor ######## into the fittest army Withy has ever seen. While freeps are getting soft with their godmode zergs, we shall teach these creeps the meaning of PAIN! Merry Christmas withy!
    i like the changes u put in, maybe turbine can go back to whoever gets the kill+ in groups will get points, this will demote the notion of zergs!!
    And those on the vid (except maaba <3) try to get some challenge, is more fun
    @nan <3 best post in last 30-40 pages

Wow how u find my vid?! Anyway well i frapsed to show to some friends, and me as a burglar i usually kill everything that comes in the path including red ranks too, still not the same rank0 that come over and over again jumping..

Maaba out

Merry Xmas to all

This morning i logged and went to grams...found 1 of those 3 freeps on vid farming other rank 0 over and over again..still not gonna upload on youtube, im not a police guy.

Everyone does want he wants, its not illegal farming, still dont regret your actions after u got busted..

Ps: just to point again, i do kill red ranks too still i think this is on another level, killing the same rank 0 at grams is #%&?

cool pvp today i really enojoyed it.../sarcasm
    just one thing creeps, if you don't want freeps to make ultra big fraids, don't run around with a raid vs grps of 2-3-4 ppl...thanks. even 6 freeps vs a craid can't do much...
    hope u enjoy your xmas pve-ing in moors

edit: thx Akro for spars...i'm still searching for you there!
    Dernière modification par roi1807 ; 25/12/2013 à 15h13.

I agree with above I have been ganked so many times recently by big mobs of creeps its unreal if there is a group and u see a single dude why would u attack ???.

Citation Envoyé par roi1807 Voir le message
    cool pvp today i really enojoyed it.../sarcasm
    just one thing creeps, if you don't want freeps to make ultra big fraids, don't run around with a raid vs grps of 2-3-4 ppl...thanks. even 6 freeps vs a craid can't do much...
    hope u enjoy your xmas pve-ing in moors

edit: thx Akro for spars...i'm still searching for you there!
    How can some1 still spar with you ? o_O
    Madness

Citation Envoyé par Romuh Voir le message
    How can some1 still spar with you ? o_O
    Madness
    well not a real "spar"...more like she see me, attacks, i kill her and run away...xD sorry Akro warden is OP in 1v1

well not a real "spar"...more like she see me, attacks, i kill her and run away...xD sorry Akro warden is OP in 1v1
    Well warden always was OP in 1v1
    Atleast now lame shield wardens can't troll whole craids.

... we have cappys for it

Yes, did figure eventually that it wasn't me being rubbish, i actually couldn't really have beaten you hehe was fun though! I used to really enjoy warden spars because they are so scary!

Became even more obvious when got thrashed by another warden who is quite new and in the past I usually beat, so yes wardens are op. And burgs ^^ And rks too Spars less enjoyable now that classes used to have trouble with have become too OP to beat :P

Citation Envoyé par Akrorgash Voir le message
    Yes, did figure eventually that it wasn't me being rubbish, i actually couldn't really have beaten you hehe was fun though! I used to really enjoy warden spars because they are so scary!

Became even more obvious when got thrashed by another warden who is quite new and in the past I usually beat, so yes wardens are op. And burgs ^^ And rks too Spars less enjoyable now that classes used to have trouble with have become too OP to beat :P
    i think i should use less bleeds or something to make it more interesting in spars...because right now any spar i did without me getting disarmed or my target getting +50% evade, ended with me on 6k+ morale and my target very dead

Just seen this so sorry for late reply.

I did kill that low rank a few times , maybe 4. He was being killed by others when I arrived and there was nothing else around for me to kill. He was not questing he was being stupid and deserved to die. I would not usually kill a QUESTER repeatedly but he was not questing. There was no reason for him to continue coming out, no purpose to it. If he keeps coming someone is gonna kill him.

I usually play a lot kinder than I need to, and I attack high and low ranks. I also played more than most when freeps were very bad vs creeps.

I made very few points so it was not a points thing, but if some stupid creep keeps coming out and running around in circles, I thought to my self a nice time to test out Coup de grace damage (which I had only just traited and equipped)

In summary... I make no apology for that brief farm session, the target was not questing and not grouped and deserved to die. I'm a stealth class and I see others doing far worse regularly and don't make stupid videos about it.

Getta.

Hey everyone,

Its so fun to read all the christmas joy on the forums. And because we all hate our turbine overlords i quess i have a song for you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDuyIqGhpE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lglHxkF4fAA

Its a different game but i think everyone get the idea what i mean with it. Also for those wondering what i am doing these days well lets say i'm busy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwcF9IgMUI

I'll be back soon and all have a merry christmas and a happy new year

Red
    Dernière modification par redwolf14 ; 27/12/2013 à 17h55.

Citation Envoyé par Gettafix Voir le message
    Just seen this so sorry for late reply.

I did kill that low rank a few times , maybe 4. He was being killed by others when I arrived and there was nothing else around for me to kill. He was not questing he was being stupid and deserved to die. I would not usually kill a QUESTER repeatedly but he was not questing. There was no reason for him to continue coming out, no purpose to it. If he keeps coming someone is gonna kill him.

I usually play a lot kinder than I need to, and I attack high and low ranks. I also played more than most when freeps were very bad vs creeps.

I made very few points so it was not a points thing, but if some stupid creep keeps coming out and running around in circles, I thought to my self a nice time to test out Coup de grace damage (which I had only just traited and equipped)

In summary... I make no apology for that brief farm session, the target was not questing and not grouped and deserved to die. I'm a stealth class and I see others doing far worse regularly and don't make stupid videos about it.

Getta.
    +1 to Getta as we all from start of moors were getting killed by WARGS and believe me I was and many others was killed more then 25 times a day by many wargs so the post is invalid. nuv said

So I attack Pat near Lug, wanting a 1v1 with him. He isn't attacking so I stop. Then bunch of creeps came and zerged him. Left my group, it made me angry. I don't like that kind of play.

20 mins later, fraid. Me and Thro got zerged by fraid at LC, I get zerged several times at TR. Freeps I used to respect being the first to attack...

Getting close to turning into a zerger myself, not for the points, maybe so you might appreciate people who go out of their way to not zerg/leave low ranks alone.

Citation Envoyé par Gettafix Voir le message
    He was not questing he was being stupid and deserved to die.
    This. is. true.

So I attack Pat near Lug, wanting a 1v1 with him. He isn't attacking so I stop. Then bunch of creeps came and zerged him. Left my group, it made me angry. I don't like that kind of play.

20 mins later, fraid. Me and Thro got zerged by fraid at LC, I get zerged several times at TR. Freeps I used to respect being the first to attack...

Getting close to turning into a zerger myself, not for the points, maybe so you might appreciate people who go out of their way to not zerg/leave low ranks alone.
    it's not only you Akro...i got killed many times by craids the last few days...the funny thing is, that i ran near cappies+RKs and i got 0 heals most of the times
    i'm not gonna start killing every lowrank i see with my fraid/freep group or my 123 ezmode broken warden, and i think some ppl should start thinking the same way...
    cya ingame and have fun!

Citation Envoyé par Romuh Voir le message
    Well warden always was OP in 1v1
    Atleast now lame shield wardens can't troll whole craids.

... we have cappys for it
    about cappies..was attacking with a 8man creep group 1 cappy from lug3...he survived to backdoor with full morale xD

Many respected freeps got mad at start of HD imo when their classes stopped being ezmode and OP.
    So now they think zerging everyone and not caring is the rightful revenge probably.

So I attack Pat near Lug, wanting a 1v1 with him. He isn't attacking so I stop. Then bunch of creeps came and zerged him.
    I didnt attacked you cuz I was yellow traited, its always nice to 1vs1 you

And they didnt killed me I log out before they kill me xp

happy new year everyone! wish you all the best

happy new year everyone! wish you all the best
    +1

/12345

Nice and long fights

Since we didnt have any post related to our daily PvMP for a while:

Very nice fights tonight. It started out slow and small and found its peek in an 1 or 1,5 hour battle, where everybodys hands started bleeding

Awesome job by the creeps who were holding out against us with same numbers (my 18 (in the end) + 6 (dunno if all grouped)).

Lets hope for more action like this and less Grams or GV camps (Roaming the map is ALWAYS an option).

Citation Envoyé par Leisch Voir le message
    Since we didnt have any post related to our daily PvMP for a while:

Very nice fights tonight. It started out slow and small and found its peek in an 1 or 1,5 hour battle, where everybodys hands started bleeding

Awesome job by the creeps who were holding out against us with same numbers (my 18 (in the end) + 6 (dunno if all grouped)).

Lets hope for more action like this and less Grams or GV camps (Roaming the map is ALWAYS an option).
    Well whole afternoon and evening we had pretty nice fights. Last few days im making 3-6mans to roam around and we get some fights. Soloing is not an option anymore im afraid. In all 54 combinations class vs class only few combos are going on creep side. That forces creeps to go in fights in numbers, which is forcing freeps to get more numbers and so on.

There was some serious lag there that made fights harder for creeps but not as much as freep cc. Few times i died from full morale and was cced to the death XD

Page 104 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages