Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 58 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 158 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 426 à 1 450 sur 4216

Discussion: Withy LIVE ACTION !!!

Citation Envoyé par Gettafix Voir le message
    Defected... I see very little hilarity on my grats thread. Thanks to all for posting there.

Why all these snowy people keep posting here more than the ww players post lol?

On topic please try to balance the groups more, freeps are stronger Atm and there is a limit to how many times people wipe before they log.

Also stop the spying.

Getta.

Gettahips...Want me to mention our 1on1 when i had 8k and you lost and you came back with a zerg ?

On Topic DoH officer asks for balanceDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD

On Topic DoH officer asks for no spying when plough openly says he spies ooc DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD

Citation Envoyé par affected7 Voir le message
    Gettahips...Want me to mention our 1on1 when i had 8k and you lost and you came back with a zerg ?

On Topic DoH officer asks for balanceDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD

On Topic DoH officer asks for no spying when plough openly says he spies ooc DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD
    Hmm...kinda wondering who let Affy on here.....
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

You are similar to the Z man walking around in your fantasy I world. I don't know who your creep is and I have never 1 vs1 with you.

I am not in doh ... I have been on creep sometime now.

My burg took 5 years plus to reach rank 12 and I think people were mostly saying well done but what took you so long ....

Therefore if I was such a regular zerger/ganker or whatever, I was not a very good one.

This kind of discussion is beneath me so next time you need an attention seeking post please choose a different person to talk nonsense about.

All the best, Getta

You are similar to the Z man walking around in your fantasy I world. I don't know who your creep is and I have never 1 vs1 with you.

My burg took 5 years plus to reach rank 12 and I think people were mostly saying well done but what took you so long ....

Therefore if I was such a regular zerger/ganker or whatever, I was not a very good one.

This kind of discussion is beneath me so next time you need an attention seeking post please choose a different person to talk nonsense about.

All the best, Getta

He is kinda trying to seek alot of attention these days isn't he? I hope he learned that spreading lies isn't the way to go, since his forums posts got deleted. ;-)

All the best

Leisch

All the best, Getta

dont know if you speak about z , isnt clear for me what you mean,if you mean about getta

Gettafix
    Gettafix is offline Member

yes getta indeed,don't try to take attention from the forum about yourself .
    some people is very funny.if you think a member like getta who play from 07,create a my lotro account at jun11 and have 84 post do that to show something ,no comment.i think some people need more time to learn something about self personal characters.

and BTW if someone is bad like player on the game play isn't means is a bad person on real life,if someone is nab or some is pro isn't means the same.
    don't compare peoples about game-play with real life.if you do that you lost all your respect about your self.
    Dernière modification par Kromachine ; 11/09/2013 à 08h35.
    Krom Of MELLOWS

Citation Envoyé par Kromachine Voir le message
    dont know if you speak about z , isnt clear for me what you mean,if you mean about getta

Gettafix
    Gettafix is offline Member

yes getta indeed,don't try to take attention from the forum about yourself .
    some people is very funny.if you think a member like getta who play from 07,create a my lotro account at jun11 and have 84 post do that to show something ,no comment.i think some people need more time to learn something about self personal characters.

and BTW if someone is bad like player on the game play isn't means is a bad person on real life,if someone is nab or some is pro isn't means the same.
    don't compare peoples about game-play with real life.if you do that you lost all your respect about your self.

Dude, every EU player has the same thing. Join Date Jun 2011

You have it too actually, it was when we migrated from Codemasters to Turbine.

xD
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

yes of course i know that,the point is getta isnt a person who speak on forums to show something.this is the point of my post
    Krom Of MELLOWS

Does Haras still run around in glory? The big hero!!

How's the action been on ww these past 2 years?

Might be I'll pop back up in January.

Bubbs
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par eois Voir le message
    Does Haras still run around in glory? The big hero!!

How's the action been on ww these past 2 years?

Might be I'll pop back up in January.

Bubbs
    You better.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Nice long action tonight between blue Luga / Grams with many small groups around..

Cheers to those who joined!

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Thumbs up

Nice spars yesterday evening people! I found out that i suck at spars so much i am embarassed

Citation Envoyé par JoeSO Voir le message
    Nice spars yesterday evening people! I found out that i suck at spars so much i am embarassed
    There was a moment with more than 5 spar couples at the same time like a small tournament!

Lug hill looked like colosseum's arena

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

:\

Shame that got inerrupted Zaur - lets hope it doesn't next time
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

ppls are hungry for points what can we do,
    well.. see u next time.
    [url=http://imgur.com/aty1j0c][img]http://i.imgur.com/aty1j0c.jpg[/img][/url]

Congratulations to all the (high-ranked)freeps that honored us with their presence tonight. I sincerely hope that you managed to gain 30k points tonight, so we never have to see your sorry faces again in the Moors for the next month.

Also thanks (no sarcasm) to all the new freeps that came and gave us something to fight for. Cheers.

P.S. Limmy, you my bitz.
    Dernière modification par TheBor ; 18/09/2013 à 15h35.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Citation Envoyé par TheBor Voir le message
    Congratulations to all the (high-ranked)freeps that honored us with their presence tonight. I sincerely hope that you managed to gain 30k points tonight, so we never have to see your sorry faces again in the Moors for the next month.

P.S. Limmy, you my bitz.
    Sorry to dissapoint you dear..I only did 4k today!But go ahead be mad

Citation Envoyé par Laineth Voir le message
    Sorry to dissapoint you dear..I only did 4k today!But go ahead be mad
    So you're still here? I thought you were too good for this server
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Citation Envoyé par TheBor Voir le message
    So you're still here? I thought you were too good for this server
    Never left with all my chars but cheers you're making me feel special!

Im to good!

As we speak my mini is going Laurelin, gonna pay visit to some runaways of 2010/2011.

<3

Taking a break from PvP, most likely until Helm's Deep launches.
    I'll be on my Hunter for the next few days, so if you guys need something just give me a shout.

Regards

Mr.Morth
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Nice action today exept these 12 Freeps sitting in front of Lug backdoor. They don´t want fight...they just want easy Points. Play witout any risks. Always a save spot in the back. I laugh about you!

We had group of 4, we run a bit around and risked something.

You should think about your gameplay and whether it is what makes you fun.

Seeya
    Ammluk , Ceonor & Ostdeutschland

Citation Envoyé par Ceonor Voir le message
    Nice action today exept these 12 Freeps sitting in front of Lug backdoor. They don´t want fight...they just want easy Points. Play witout any risks. Always a save spot in the back. I laugh about you!

We had group of 4, we run a bit around and risked something.

You should think about your gameplay and whether it is what makes you fun.

Seeya

they learn to play like that
    Krom Of MELLOWS

Oh noes our legendary minstrel is leaving..

Some retro vidaos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Mt7tM_yiY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9cVjcaybik
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I dont understand why creepside see haras as the knight in shining armour, he is just willing to feed lowrank freeps to creeps to keep good standing with the others. Which means the first few weeks of playing PvMP means running from GY to battle and repeat.
    I'm not accusing anybody, just my perspective.

Citation Envoyé par georg112 Voir le message
    I dont understand why creepside see haras as the knight in shining armour, he is just willing to feed lowrank freeps to creeps to keep good standing with the others. Which means the first few weeks of playing PvMP means running from GY to battle and repeat.
    I'm not accusing anybody, just my perspective.
    Probably for that reason. All I know is I can spend 3 hours at Lug bd getting someone to 30% morale only for them to jump through the door, heal, then back out and repeat until I get bored and go PVE instead. However, when Haras turns up usually there's some good action. That action usually results in him handing my ### to me pretty fast but that's still fun ^_^ It's nice to have some back and forth.
    Piffle - Rank 7 Warg - "Dissapear is not just a skill but a way of life"
    Piffo - Burglar - "When in doubt - HIPS and run!"

Page 58 sur 169 PremièrePremière ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 158 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages