Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 19 sur 19

Darkwood Marauders kin recruiting

Sent by King Thranduil of Mirkwood as scouts to gather information on the spreading evil of Sauron, Skalanis and his small band of outriders moved west with all haste. Reports were sent back to King Thranduil. Reports bearing ill tidings regarding the workings of the dark forces. Skalanis was told by the leader of Mirkwood to continue his scouting, but also to help the free peoples combat the ever farther ranging evil. Skalanis began to recruit others, of all races, to supplement his small band of warriors. They call themselves the Darkwood Marauders.

The Darkwood Marauders kin is a relatively small one. We are more like a family. Anyone is welcome, but we will not grow to be a huge kin where everyone is just a number.

What do we do?

First of all, we fight against the rising power of the forces of darkness that are growing throughout the land. We help our members with grinding, raiding, instances, etc. There is no pressure to level, no mandatory play times, etc. Participate only in what you want to.

Second, and most importantly, we are a social organization. Join our merry band and be amongst friends.

We are a mature guild. Fun is encouraged. It may even get a little silly at times. But there are limits. Rudeness, abuse, etc will not be tolerated. We are all adults and ask that only those 18+ apply to join (children of Marauders excepted).

To join find one of us in game.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The...30214820332725
    Darkwood Marauders of Imladris

We are looking to swell our ranks a bit. We need active players.

We are gearing up for Rohan, our Marauder outrider units are geared up and ready to go!

We have members at all levels though, and are recruiting all levels.

18+ years of age please. (If you join as a family, children are welcome with their parents).

Contact one of us in game:

Roh
    Nestwel
    Lenira
    Tincan
    Imogen
    Eofrisa

or hit me up on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/roh.arradiel
    Dernière modification par Roh_Arradiel ; 07/01/2014 à 20h12.

Fun times right now in the Marauders!

Come join us.

Citation Envoyé par Roh_Arradiel Voir le message
    Fun times right now in the Marauders!

Come join us.
    The Marauders are still recruiting selectively. Must be an adult of decent moral fiber and be firmly against killing wargs. hehehehe

Contact a Marauder to join.

Do you guys do some Forum RPing as well as In game?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003e4fd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Most of our roleplay is done in game. We do have a forum with an (underutilized) RP section though.

Contacts for info or an invite:

Roh
    Nestwel
    Lenira
    Tincan
    Imogen
    Eofrisa

or Peppermynt on Creepside.
    Dernière modification par Roh_Arradiel ; 07/01/2014 à 20h13.

We have a decent active player base going, but we are still looking to increase our numbers a bit.

Questing, exploring, crafting, deeding, RPing, skirming and raiding. Fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Come check us out

All levels, races and classes welcome.

We are mostly an 18+ kin, maturity is a must (well...everyone gets a little silly once in a while).

The Darkwood Marauders (rank 10) kin is recruiting. We are looking for active, adult players of any level, race or class. We are a small, social kin that does a little of everything. Please send a /tell if interested to one of the following officers:

Roh
    Nestwel
    Lenira
    Tincan
    Imogen
    Eofrisa

Dernière modification par Roh_Arradiel ; 07/01/2014 à 20h13.

The Marauders are still recruiting.

We have a decent group of end-game level characters, and plenty of low to mid levels as well.

Join

Hey is there a way i can talk to you about joining? i am cuthorvo and i would like to see how we can make me joining possible. I have signed up on the site and as well like u guys on facebook.

Three posts in this thread say to contact one of the listed officers to see about joining.

Yet, you post a stupid question here anyway and ruin my nice clean thread.

I have seen you in chat, have seen your activity here in the forum and have spoken to others about you and I don't think our kin will be a good fit for you. Thanks for your interest though.
    Dernière modification par Roh_Arradiel ; 07/01/2014 à 00h38.

Really?

Citation Envoyé par Roh_Arradiel Voir le message
    Three posts in this thread say to contact one of the listed officers to see about joining.

Yet, you post a stupid question here anyway and ruin my nice clean thread.

I have seen you in chat, have seen your activity here in the forum and have spoken to others about you and I don't think our kin will be a good fit for you. Thanks for your interest though.
    With that remark i think its not smart for anyone to join. Why would you consider other peoples remarks about cuthorvo and not just try it out with him and see how it goes?.....

Looks like a smart choice to me. Cuth is a known trouble maker. Keep trouble out of your kin and you won't get any.

Citation Envoyé par SlayeroftheWitchKing Voir le message
    With that remark i think its not smart for anyone to join. Why would you consider other peoples remarks about cuthorvo and not just try it out with him and see how it goes?.....
    What exactly is so wrong with the recruiter's decision? They based it off of their own experiences along with those of others, and simply do not wish to take the risk based off of those experiences. Sure, they could recruit everyone and if something were to go wrong, they can always dismiss. Regardless, if they do not feel like taking the risk based off of their evidence, they aren't obligated to.

I'd consider it a smart move to be more safe than sorry, and if that is how the recruiter feels in such a scenario, why take the risk?

Citation Envoyé par SlayeroftheWitchKing Voir le message
    Yes really.

You think all I based my decision on is what a few people in the forum said?

There was actually a lot more that was considered. The way he went about applying to the kin was 'tryout' enough as far as I was concerned.

Go poke your nose into someone else's business. Leave mine alone. I'll be as protective as I want to be of my kin.
    Dernière modification par Roh_Arradiel ; 13/01/2014 à 20h40. Motif: removed the part where I called SlayeroftheWitchKing a douchebag

Agree

Cuthorvo has not once but twice made fun of several members and has caused very rude behavior on this server.

let's get some more activity on the server!
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

The Marauders are still recruiting.

We have a good group of end-game level characters as well as low and mid levels.

Règles de messages