Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3
Affichage des résultats 51 à 60 sur 60
    Citation Envoyé par legolasluver Voir le message
    Well this is a whole lot different. Not so much color anymore :/. This will take getting used to for awhile hehe.
    Anyways it's August, summer players are leaving until next year and well, expansion season is on its way. Also the kin anniversary is coming along as well! This will be The Knights of Dol Amroths fourth year in lotro on January 6th!! can't wait for the party.

Also I would like to welcome a few members from memory:
    Welcome to Knights and Ladies: Balathon, Baraxion, Gildruial, Hathold, and Meddler. Believe I missed a few but I will check back today in case.
    ~ Bui Bui

Jan 6th is my BDAY see u then BUI!

Citation Envoyé par KODAsPaladin Voir le message
    Jan 6th is my BDAY see u then BUI!
    Then u will have an in game party bara . Here is all the info about the anniversary festival:

Hawo all! For those that didn’t recover the letter for the festival I will post it here for all to see.
    The kins festival is almos here and is beginning in January the 6th of 2013 where we will be having games including hide and seek (all for themselves searching for one of the people in the kin) , Ale Competition, Duels for the strong, Kin Fellowhip for lower ad newer to the game players who we will take to Rivendell - Moria’s Gates, Fashion Competitions, Music battles ( this will be judged by the most people cheering for one of the two performers), Best Lore based character competition ( includes nameing, heritage, #RolePlaying if ya want, outfit of region born, and tell a story of your character). We also will have Pipeweed, Food, Drink, Tell stories of your adventures, best mount competitions, and a firework show later when all is over. I change the #time to 3 PM - 8 PM. (currently working on time zones).
    Also there are going to be prizes from hide and seek the first seeker to find the hider will win 1 gold piece. For the fashion competition it will be for those dashing men and gorgeous girls out there. First prize wins 1 gold piece, 2nd place wins 500s, 3rd place wins 250s. For the ale competition only two can compete and it will be finishd in one minute. Both will be given a variety of ale and must drink it all under a minute. First person done wins 500s. Second person wins 250s. Only new players to the kin and Kin can play. Music competition prize 1st place wins 750s, 2nd place wins 500s. This will contain any songs hey wish too use and change between to get more attention, Mount competition 1st place wins 1G, 2nd place wins 500s, and 3rd place wins 250s. For the Duel competition it will consist of at maximum 15 people and minimum 10. The duels will range for the levels of all but only level 85s will battle other level 85s within their own category. First place wins 1G 500s, 2nd place wins 1g, 3rd place wins 750s. Best lore based character will win 1g, 2nd place wins 750s, third place wins 500s. These will be based on votes by fellow kinnies and members from FAST, also an exception of Tarpy, Syny, and Gorhim who may attend as of descendants who have been before in the kin.
    This will be hosted in the Knights of Dol Amroths kinhouse ( forgot Bree neighborhood but I will list when I log in). This is an exciting event I have hoped to palm for all the members to join and get to know members and make new friends. Also there is music performances I will hire and book to play and keep a lively atmosphere. Hope to see ya all there and ready to Partay!!#
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

Update: we are no longer recruiting openly in Brandywine until next summer. Only way in is through the forums or by chance you think our name is OP. :P I know, I know, we get so much credit for it :P. Also I would like to give a shout out to TAME aka Tolkiens Army of Middle Earth. I remember ilaad left for it from FAST but idk who their leader is so :/. They helped us raid FLM (T1) and I earned 101g off a recipe . Thank you all and see you around.
    ~ Bui Bui
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

You are welcome. Kin leader's name is Prettyface. He often plays Prettyburg as well. Good fun with FLM.

I'm interested in joining your kinship. What is a good time to send a pst for an invite and who should I send it to?

Low level warden vip. Explorer profession. Focused on area exploration and completion of all quests using xp-disable. Name is Aeongrim
    Please be aware that I never claim to know what I'm doing or know what I'm talking about.

Citation Envoyé par DestroyerXXXX Voir le message
    I'm interested in joining your kinship. What is a good time to send a pst for an invite and who should I send it to?

Low level warden vip. Explorer profession. Focused on area exploration and completion of all quests using xp-disable. Name is Aeongrim

Ah we have all good times. Look at our original post with all our officers you are most likely to get a response from. Mosty Gilladin. Or you can try our ingame channel koda. /joinchannel koda in your chat channel and enter /1 in the chat box and ask for an invite to the kin in there. Sorry for being late have alot to do this week and I will see you next week.

Always glad to help new and not so new recruits

Hi, I am known far and wide as Phatbutt, aka Mousetamer, aka Phatcap, aka Mouseindahouse, aka Bladestopper, aka Annimal, aka Mouseboy... and I am always glad to assist anyone needing help with a quest/deed/skirmish. This kin rocks, and we have lots of fun..........

Citation Envoyé par lahros Voir le message
    Hi, I am known far and wide as Phatbutt, aka Mousetamer, aka Phatcap, aka Mouseindahouse, aka Bladestopper, aka Annimal, aka Mouseboy... and I am always glad to assist anyone needing help with a quest/deed/skirmish. This kin rocks, and we have lots of fun..........
    Hehe thanks for commenting in the kins forum post phat. By the way, welcome to all new kinnies that have joined the kin in the past few weeks i havent met or welcomed yet. also Helms Deep is almost here, and ive heard it looks nice, but trait trees are coming sadly. Better be like the trait system now.
    Anyways, expansion season is here and ill be getting ready to buy a card for it. Expansion pack maybe if its amazing. . Well thats all and happy Halloween .
    ~Bui Bui

If anyone reads this from the kin or anyone i know please tell gill and the kin i wont be coming back to the game for awhile. I will miss you all and please keep the fun goin without me. I will miss all of you.
    ~Bui Bui

Greetings! Reading over the thread, this sounds like a great group, and I'd be really interested in joining. Are you still recruiting?
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3

Règles de messages