Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 720

Discussion: Swifty and Hammo

Talking Swifty and Hammo

Greetings fine citizens of Middle-Earth!

Let it be known, on this day, The Arkenstone Kinship of Swifty and Hammo
    has been established!

Aye, 'tis true, Swifty (myself) and Hammo (my silent cousin IRL) are now accepting members into our Kinship.

"What do I have to do to gain entrance into this fine group of kin?", you may ask.

Simple.

Be a Hobbit.

Sadly, there is no place in this exclusive Kinship for talls. Filthy, filthy talls....

Only the truly courageous of heart have chosen to traverse the hobbit path, and we want you!

So all hobbits of short stature, unite! Contact Swifty or Hammo in game, and if you meet the most important quality of all, you will be invited.

Ye shall not be disappointed.

Armies of hobbits, my friends...armies of hobbits...

That is all,
    Swifty and Hammo

Oh, and dwarves? While you meet the the height requirement, you, sadly, are not hobbits. You, like talls, need not apply.

Edit: After going the first 6 months of the game as hobbit only, we finally decided to admit Talls into the kinship. We are still hobbit-centric, if you will. Some of these Tall servants ain't so bad either

Dernière modification par Cronanbor ; 01/03/2008 à 13h26. Motif: Filthy Talls

Re: Swifty and Hammo

lol, funny. Sounds like fun, unfortunately my furry footed little friend doesn't get a lot of play time right now. Good luck with the guild.

Citation Envoyé par chrysaetos Voir le message
    lol, funny. Sounds like fun, unfortunately my furry footed little friend doesn't get a lot of play time right now. Good luck with the guild.
    One day, you will need your beard footed friend. Log him on, and get him into Swifty and Hammo. That way, he will always have a home, surrounded by like kin of whiskered hooves.

Filthy Talls with with their shorn feet, all smooth and shiny...blech...

Swifty and Hammo

Dernière modification par Cronanbor ; 17/03/2008 à 08h46.

lol, I will surely do that when I give him more play time. Thank you. Excuse me, I have to go shave my toes.

Greetings Fine Citizens of Middle Earth!

Swifty and Hammo would like you know that...alts are welcome! Totally fun, casual atmosphere! You don't need vent! You don't need lots of playtime!
    You do need to have fun when you are wearing this kinship tag.
    Gaming does not have to be SYRIUS BIZNESS!

All you need is to be a Hobbit. Embrace it you Pie-Lover!

One day, there shall be armies of Hobbits.

Filthy, dirty,Talls need not apply. If you are a Hobbit, you are in.

Swifty and Hammo

Dernière modification par Cronanbor ; 17/03/2008 à 08h47.

Ye olde bumpage...

Gather round all warriors of the tufted foot! Swify and Hammo, the premier ALL HOBBIT Kinship is growing! (but not too tall)

If you are a homeless hobbit, please contact Swifty or Hammo in game for an invite. Alts Welcomed! Fun a must!

Add a little flavor to our server by being part of the kinship that is all about fun!

Your faithful Hobbits,
    Swifty and Hammo
    Dernière modification par Cronanbor ; 24/04/2007 à 09h45.

Up to 18 Hobbits already!!! Most excellent! Started out as kind of for fun...but we are getting great players, mature and best of all, fun.

Get your Hobbit alts (or main...if a hobbit is you main...instant Kinship leader!) into Swifty and Hammo while you can! We will not be taking tons of members, because quaility in a kinship means so much more than quantity!

Eternally yours,
    Swifty and Hammo

I just added another post onto my Welcome Arkenstone Newbies Post feel free to add a link and plug your kinship. If you know anyone else with a good laid back group, let them know. Figure help give the newbies a headstart on finding a good kinship.

When are you usually on? Thinking about giving my burglar some more playtime.

I am on from around 3 est-9est on weekdays...weekends, as much as possible : ) Get that Hobbit out and dust him off!

You guys are good too...grouped with some of ya yesterday...even though I am a 'tall'....I will be making a Hobbit today and joining up!
    There was something exciting about being surrounded by Hobbits!

If there's anyone around in the mornings, give a shoutout to Rungo, I'll be around.

Citation Envoyé par crazyred Voir le message
    If there's anyone around in the mornings, give a shoutout to Rungo, I'll be around.

Aye Good Hobbit! You'll be in the friend list, and I will be looking for a hearty hobbit by the name of Rungo!

Stoutly yours,
    Swifty

Good tidings indeed. I'll have plenty of nasty darts to lend and also plenty of ignorant questions with which to pester any and all Kin of Swifty.

Ahh...yer nice, Rungo! Sound like the right kind of hobbit for our kinship. C'mon hobbits, dont be shortsighted, join up with Swifty and Hammo! All Hobbits, all the time! Pst to Swifty, Hammo, Dephel or Aslano!

Good day my Afro-footed friends!

Swifty and Hammo

This kinship is awesome we are always helping out all the hobbits in the shire and elsewhere. If you also want to help give a tell.

Last night I saw an elf with the Swifty and Hammo tag!

I'm not sure if I drank a bit too much or you have some extra tall and slim members.

~Sun

Citation Envoyé par Sunar Voir le message
    Last night I saw an elf with the Swifty and Hammo tag!

I'm not sure if I drank a bit too much or you have some extra tall and slim members.

~Sun
    Shhhh...that was 2 Hobbits in disguise!!! You will blow their cover!!!

Srsly, that is Hammos IRL friend who didnt know much about the game. He will be rolling a hobbit, just got him in on his tall to talk to him easily.

An elf...that just will not do....

Swifty!

An elf...that just will not do....

Swifty!
    Agreed...talls in the kinship...never (well almost never)

This thread shall not die!
    Dernière modification par choronzon01 ; 22/05/2008 à 13h03.

About time slacker! hehe

Citation Envoyé par choronzon01 Voir le message
    Greetings Citizens of Arkenstone!

I know I have been away from forums for awhile, but do not fret! I have finally had another forum login name assigned to me, and I am back!

Swifty and Hammo are still accepting a few more precious Hobbits into their kinship. We are quickly filling up our ranks, so if you are a homeless hobbit, talk to someone with the Swifty and Hammo tag, and we will get you into the most fun, helpful, laid back kinship on Arkenstone!

Only requirement is that you are a hobbit!

This thread shall not die!

Swifty and Hammo
    Thinking of rolling a hobbitses. Any idea what class is in need by your kinship?

The short kind with furry feet. hehe. Don't think he is looking for in particular. I'd say roll whatever you're happy with.

Yes Dark Uncle! While the true goal in our kinship for you to have fun with any class you might want to play...we seem to need guardians a bit : )

Thank ye for yer interest, and I will look for ye online!

Swifty

ooooh i have a hunter and was gonna roll a gaurdian tonight.... but the chat servers are borked right now. well i have some stunty hobbits who want in so, expect a tell from horsewise or musclehorse.

P.S. whats wrong with dwarves? its not their fault they have hair on their faces instead of feet...

Citation Envoyé par oldcrow Voir le message
    ooooh i have a hunter and was gonna roll a gaurdian tonight.... but the chat servers are borked right now. well i have some stunty hobbits who want in so, expect a tell from horsewise or musclehorse.

P.S. whats wrong with dwarves? its not their fault they have hair on their faces instead of feet...
    Most Excellent Old Crow!

We look forward to hearing from you on your hobbit! As for dwarves...we have not totally ruled out including our stout bearded brethren...but at this time, we are Hobbit only.

And, with dwarves having no females of their own...we are a bit afraid one might try to steal the heart of one of our female hobbits. If a dwarf and a hobbit ever mated and had children...Chuck Norris would die.

Swifty and Hammo want no part of Chuck Norris dying.

Eternally yours,
    Swifty!

p.s. Swifty and Hammo would like to apologize for the above comment about Chuck Norris. Jokes about him are stale and old, belong on the WoW forums, and it will never happen here again.

Page 1 sur 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages