Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 270 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 170 220 260 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 280 320 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 6 726 à 6 750 sur 8355
    Citation Envoyé par Stealthiness Voir le message
    Luckily for Creeps, RKs and Mini's aren't Flavour of the Year.....oh wait....they are
    They will always be Flavor of the Year. Nothing we can do about it.

Citation Envoyé par Razzy_EU Voir le message
    I say get rid of them all, better yet go back to the old moors. Even miss the old EC/OC STAB/WTAB fights.
    Most importantly, bring back the old cookies, they pretty much nerfed the chocolate chip cookies we once had :P

Citation Envoyé par Eryolan Voir le message
    Most importantly, bring back the old cookies, they pretty much nerfed the chocolate chip cookies we once had :P

ok first of all &&& ?????

Freeps do PVE in Moors and take both relics all the time and when we do it everyone loses their f**king minds...If Sq would zerg those 12 freeps in TR i can imagine the QQ right now....

Globallff- OMG creeps raided up and zerged 12 freeps in TR..such easymoders and cowards

So what you guys are saying is just weird...if he would zerg you in TR , he would be the bad guy , right ? so rather than that he decided to give some time to freeps yet he is the bad guy...its really hard to understand you guys...

You guys so used to grams camping, now you are only complaining when your free meal feast interrupted in front of grams.

Also dont try to pull that '' oh freeps going to bed in that our, we are working etc'' i take creeps have no jobs or life...it may surprise you but we have a life o.O ...

Also months ago when Sq was after a PvP fun, freep raid has decided to go to LCHS for spars ( still having hard times to understand that )...we zerged them cause creeps were eating Sq's mind and Sq became the most hated person and imagine it was a full freep raid...now if he would zerg those 12 freeps i cant even imagine the hate

i'm on TS with them all the time here are the quotes from Sq ;
    Sq : OK wasrgs give me some intel about freep numbers
    Warg: 12 in TR Sq
    Sq : This is not good, i dont wanna zerg them cause they will log off, lets take the relic first and maybe they will get some more numbers...

PS : I'm sorry that we are not playing by your rule book freeps...oh wait....we dont have to!!! Good leading Sq and i forgot to thank to Jymmy for his great leading and to freeps who fought with us at Plains 2 nights ago
    Dernière modification par Makawulf ; 17/07/2013 à 03h31.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

They will always be Flavor of the Year. Nothing we can do about it.
    IMO it was Squelcher's point when he said "raid half of healers", not "Delo picking mostly healers for his raids", wich is not true ofc. In other hand minis can be DPS traited but even then they can heal, defilers cant trait for DPS

Yesterday i leaved moors after all posted above started. Some may hate me for what im gonna say: im happy for creeps to get numbers and some INF, you should not QQ about rare creep zerg raids, they are zerged day after day for months. Rare "creep days" are reason for many to log their creep next day. I believe it is clear for everyone that no creeps in moors means no fun for boths sides. We should all be happy that there are still some people who want to log their creep, and when they zerg us from time to time we should not QQ, we zergin them for 80% of time.

Citation Envoyé par giboosc Voir le message
    IMO it was Squelcher's point when he said "raid half of healers", not "Delo picking mostly healers for his raids", wich is not true ofc. In other hand minis can be DPS traited but even then they can heal, defilers cant trait for DPS

Yesterday i leaved moors after all posted above started. Some may hate me for what im gonna say: im happy for creeps to get numbers and some INF, you should not QQ about rare creep zerg raids, they are zerged day after day for months. Rare "creep days" are reason for many to log their creep next day. I believe it is clear for everyone that no creeps in moors means no fun for boths sides. We should all be happy that there are still some people who want to log their creep, and when they zerg us from time to time we should not QQ, we zergin them for 80% of time.
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^./big goddamn clap

Citation Envoyé par Squelcher Voir le message
    I'm sick of being stuck in Grams every day watching creeps getting shot to death right outside their own main base. I'll raid up, and make infamy.
    Wargpacks are starting to gather the numbers to effectively keep Grams clean. Cleared it completely two nights ago.. made a nice attempt at it last night (wiped it clean once) -- hoping to continue to do so in the following nights

Again, we got about 4 kills for every defeat -- which is a nice ratio in my book.

Kudos to Deanmin and his group for standing their ground against 12 wargs

Dingu

Citation Envoyé par Delotha Voir le message
    (yes,freeps do that,they defend their keeps even when faced with impossible odds,go figure huh)
    Nice generalism there.

The rage wasnt about us getting wiped but rather about us NOT getting wiped.You make a late night raid as per usual the last week and instead of giving your raid(and us in the process) some action you go around pveing...Give time to freeps to build numbers?Is this an inside joke that I dont get?What numbers,what freeps,you know what the time is,you know most people have left the moors except for those were given specific instrunctions to log in at a specific time and join a prearranged raid.
    I think my hypocrisy-meter is about to explode here. What are you QQing about? You do the same thing during afternoon-early evening. Come with a group, farm the hell out of creeps in TR or TA, then when theres none left, start PVEing taking all keeps, so theres grams camping. What about the action then?

During 23:00pm and 01:00am my time (GMT+1), normally theres action in Gilrain.

So, you are complaining about not being zerged last night by the craid, but then if you are zerged, you complain about being zerged. Mmmh okay.

"Instructions to log in at a specific time to join a prearranged raid "

I have to admit that one made me smile in RL. Hope and Glory and Exiles or Arnor do PvE raids several times a week, when we are done some people join creep side. Theres nothing arranged

Freep raid composition is entirely random and noone is asking anyone to relog to healer neither do healers get priority invitations.
    If you actually played creep for a while you would know that random composition is impossible for a craid in Gilrain. 7 BAs, 7 wargs, 4 spiders, 4 reavers (average rank 4), 1 WL and 1 defiler. Thats what you would get. And tbh, I never saw a creep complaining about having to relog, even more, the majority of ppl OFFER themselves to relog if needed for a better raid setup. I only see freeps complaining about this really.

I havent seen Wiley or Squelch or Darv or Stealth closing recruitment of a raid and denying invites to people that are not healers. Instead of doing that, some people relog to healers if needed.

Freeps dont need any of that, theres plenty of minis, RKs and captains around to make any raid viable.
    Dernière modification par Juanra ; 17/07/2013 à 07h03.

Just my 2 cents that will just increase the hate ofc, since this forum is useless to talk.
    A week ago or two, we had fraid with 13 people, in which we had 2 minstrels and 2 cappy's. And 3 people below rank 6. I didnt even bother to leave 3 red OP's, and still had to come INSIDE tyrant room of a red lugazag with 28 creeps inside, anyone can confirm that. We wiped, and still came back. Thankfully with BD group along. You would have wiped the 13 of us in any open fight anyways, but we needed help. And ofc, after that wipe creeps never came back and disbanded, but hey..start the flame now!

Citation Envoyé par Alakin93 Voir le message
    Just my 2 cents that will just increase the hate ofc, since this forum is useless to talk.
    A week ago or two, we had fraid with 13 people, in which we had 2 minstrels and 2 cappy's. And 3 people below rank 6. I didnt even bother to leave 3 red OP's, and still had to come INSIDE tyrant room of a red lugazag with 28 creeps inside, anyone can confirm that. We wiped, and still came back. Thankfully with BD group along. You would have wiped the 13 of us in any open fight anyways, but we needed help. And ofc, after that wipe creeps never came back and disbanded, but hey..start the flame now!
    So you found out how many Freeps are needed in current state of game to wipe a craid. Well done. Yesterday 6 Exiles logged Freep and got 10 kills on full Craid before wipe. After that we got 6 kills before wipe. After that most creeps logged of. ('twas 2 in the morning). Oh and we didn't have mini/RK in those fights. Go figure.

General attitude towards fighting is the problem at the moment. I've said it before and I'll say it again. For everyone to have a better rvr experience leaders should take on the attitude "Kill once, die once". Whatever numbers, just take what you have out and see what you can do. Specially for Freeps this shouldn't be a problem.

Citation Envoyé par Alakin93 Voir le message
    A week ago or two, we had fraid with 13 people, in which we had 2 minstrels and 2 cappy's. And 3 people below rank 6. I didnt even bother to leave 3 red OP's, and still had to come INSIDE tyrant room of a red lugazag with 28 creeps inside, anyone can confirm that.
    You and your numbers, never gets old

Sq, I was in EM from 7pm, the most Uruks/Orcs I tracked all night was 6 at grams, there was a large warg pack around, when you led your Raid out of grams the vast majority of the Creeps hadn't been seen in EM all night, so please don't tell me it wasn't pre-arranged.

And tbh I have absolutely no problem with this, but to expect the freeps to gather a full Raid at 11pm when most had logged due to 4 hours of boredom is ridiculous, we gathered what numbers we had and gathered at TR, we had 12, with NO healers, 1 RK who was DPS traited, we then sat there for around 20 minutes waiting for the full Craid + extras to bring the fight to us, they didn't.

You have no idea if we would have logged off, you didn't attempt to find out, most of the Freeps there are people who would stay around whatever is happening, some of us eventually logged at about 11.30pm due to boredom.

A point on Fraids, I know of no Freep leader who cherry picks his Raids, he invites in order of asking, if the Raid ends up heal heavy then so be it, it means its light on DPS, but I`ve never seen any Fraid Leader tell people to log to a different char, as with Creeps some Freeps volunteer to log.

PS: Some Creeps set the bar for assassinating raid Leaders for their tactics, please don't take it personally at least you havn`t been given some insulting nick name yet

IDEA: Why not go back to the old days, Tr must always be blue, Lug must always be Red, so each side has a spawn, if they auto flip the side affected are allowed to go and take it back, unhindered, the other 3 keeps can be fought over as usual (prime time only, say 7-11pm), this may give an incentive for ppl to stay on-line.

Citation Envoyé par Stealthiness Voir le message
    Yet when he does that, others will be here and tell him he only makes raids to zerg. As Reapor said and I have dealt with it too at start of RoR, SQ and you are going through it every day for past weeks: When you lead raids, no matter how you do it, you're gonna get hated, how hypocritical it might be.

Let's just take a moment and think about our great Lord Turbine, who have punished us for playing their game by attaching mastery to OPs and inf/renown boosts to keeps and DoF. Let's take a moment to think about how they made Freeps so "balanced" for pve, yet forgot how this would impact PvMP, besides forgetting Creeps entirely.

And let's take a moment to think about how dead this server is gonna be once transfers come up. Let's have some nice fights until they do....in the open, preferably.

Amen.
    I never said Sq ONLY made Raids to zerg, if you read my post properly I said he zerged Lug with 4 Freeps in it, this statement does not imply I think he ONLY zergs.

Citation Envoyé par Reapor Voir le message
    Sq, I was in EM from 7pm, the most Uruks/Orcs I tracked all night was 6 at grams, there was a large warg pack around, when you led your Raid out of grams the vast majority of the Creeps hadn't been seen in EM all night, so please don't tell me it wasn't pre-arranged.
    It wasnt. Logged off creep and switched to freep at 7:15 (UK time), I started raiding with my kin at 7:30. We finished 2.5h ish later and logged back to creep. Many others in the same situation, and Exiles of Arnor raid even later than us, so they get to the moors even later if theres PvE raid in their calendar.

Now seriously, How can you pre-arrange an open raid? Havent seen any messages on the forums.

There was no pre-arranged raid end of. I logged on about 7pm myself, ooc was full of freeps camping safe spot to DG or freeps camping map in points. I ventured out, did a few quests then logged to eldar for a bit.
    I came back to gilrain about 8:30pm where the warg pack was still around and a group was forming already to try take lug ( led by stamp I believe) so there was already a large group of creeps formed along with some wargs logging back to their normal creep.
    When we had finished what we were doing squelch then decided to make a raid after creeps were being farmed few hours before. We went out and wargs couldn't find any, we went to take lug and some inside, we took it. We then waited again for any sign of freeps. This wasn't 11pm either, it was earlier. As we had delving buffs I was noticing regular freeps logging creeps as normal.
    Freeps had ON buff, so we waited yet again. 12 freeps in tr so rather than farm you, we had hoped you would gain numbers.
    More PvE commenced while we waited and waited and basically held off for as long as possible due to sheer boredom. (Only TS was keeping me entertained)
    At least stealthi and the other exiles tried and had success in killing some before the night was over.

Like has been said there was no pre-arranged raid and it wasn't just RG
    Let's hope for any sort of action tonight, cya out there

Note: Its been noticed that there has been a lack of freep numbers over last few days on contrast to solid creep numbers, lets hope both sides can bring decent numbers to have sustained action.
    Dernière modification par Shalbor ; 17/07/2013 à 07h53.

I never said Sq ONLY made Raids to zerg, if you read my post properly I said he zerged Lug with 4 Freeps in it, this statement does not imply I think he ONLY zergs.
    As Sq said, its not zerging..taking lug back...if you are bold enough to stay there you have no right to complain...

Citation Envoyé par Shalbor Voir le message
    I came back to gilrain about 8:30pm
    Exactly...even i left moors at 9pm cause there was no real action or raid...if there was an arrenged raid i would be the 1st one to join...

Wargpack was up between 20:30 and 22:30 (Belgium time) -- as it has been for the past week.

Dingu

My raid was not planned. It was an open raid. Strangely enough, when I logged on there were only nine members of RG online. The day before, there were twenty-four online. That's just how things work. Usually the number online in RG is helpful for guessing the overall number of creeps. When I looked at only nine people online, and I heard that some 25 freeps had zerged them back into Grams, I logically decided to raid up again. AFTER I took the DoF buffs, however.

I am not some magician who can control time and numbers in the Moors. I make raids with what I have at the time.

Hey guys,

Made a new Warden video, only PvE DPS but just in case anyone's interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5LH8Ol9eN8

Working on getting PvP clips at the moment, could be fun - little spider/warden vid ^^

*Walks back to her Cave*

I never said you ever said SQ only makes Raids to zerg. Now stop being oblivious to everyone above this post telling you they were just taking Lug and 4 Freeps were defending it.

A point on Fraids, I know of no Freep leader who cherry picks his Raids, he invites in order of asking, if the Raid ends up heal heavy then so be it, it means its light on DPS, but I`ve never seen any Fraid Leader tell people to log to a different char,

To me this sounds like freeps do actually invite people specific on class when it's needed.

Citation Envoyé par Glohir Voir le message

To me this sounds like freeps do actually invite people specific on class when it's needed.
    ....I really hope you're joking. I see two Blooddrunk members in that pic, two TROLLS I might add and Globallff is home of trolls. Are you and the other Creeps really going to take the word from Blooddrunk? Maybe look in the Moors or ask someone who is in the Moors at the time of this "call" going out before calming something like this.
    Dernière modification par Razzy_EU ; 17/07/2013 à 17h17. Motif: Spelling!

....I really hope your joking..
    Don't worry, I was joking

Page 270 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 170 220 260 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 280 320 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages