Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 335 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 235 285 325 331 332 333 334 335
Affichage des résultats 8 351 à 8 355 sur 8355
    Citation Envoyé par Tirn Voir le message
    Ahh that Orim . Hes not disappointed at all , we both laughed our heads off , I know him by his proper name so you lost me for a sec . Well he died and ran back from lug spawn , if my memory serves me correctly ,while you were squealing away in creep ooc , no doubt , then guess what ? ......... I killed you , it must really gall you to see that happen , well better get used to it .
    Mr. Pancake? Or Steven? He used to be in my hockey team, good lad. One hell of a sweeper. I doubt he laughed his head off of a single kill on me. But I appreciate you're so proud. Next time 1v1?

BTW I was talking about the first encounter. The 2nd encounter where he died and ran back and you held me up at old OC ford where you popped all CDs including RnA was priceless though. But that was a lot later.

Citation Envoyé par Delotha Voir le message
    2.Hunters being the bane of reavers and wargs.Good one.Im using it as the closing joke in my amateur's time-stand up comedy club routine.
    Yellow hunters are a really bad match up for melee classes. Just kite and let the traps do 90% of the damage. Tbh if you lose vs a warg, reaver or WL 1v1, means he outplayed you pretty badly.

Citation Envoyé par Delotha Voir le message
    .If you provide proof of my so called clubbing ,I hereby swear to delete my hunter and quit lotro.
    Ok Delo, have a nice 'out-of-game-life':

Now u cant deny u are clubber.

Citation Envoyé par Stealthiness Voir le message
    Mr. Pancake? Or Steven? He used to be in my hockey team, good lad. One hell of a sweeper. I doubt he laughed his head off of a single kill on me. But I appreciate you're so proud. Next time 1v1?

BTW I was talking about the first encounter. The 2nd encounter where he died and ran back and you held me up at old OC ford where you popped all CDs including RnA was priceless though. But that was a lot later.
    oh the second time I killed you , forgot about that too . Sorry I only remember important fights not every day putting the garbage out .

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    As near as I can tell this thread is almost exclusive a string of posts that violate nearly every one of the community guidelines. As a result, this thread is done.

Page 335 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 235 285 325 331 332 333 334 335

Règles de messages