Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 305 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 205 255 295 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 315 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 7 601 à 7 625 sur 8355

wow

I have recently discovered the names of Turbine's Helms Deep development team:

Loremaster: Mightymo's bum ulcer.
    Runekeeper: Mightymo (qualifications unknown, probably imaginary).
    Captain: Phants, AKA The11kLastStander, AKA TheMakeHasteinator, store pot connoisseur.
    Champion: Melianel (29 days of the month).
    Warden: Brambleholly, former spymaster at Bletchley Park, dismissed for incompetence.
    Minstrel: J-One, aspiring rapper, dwarf romance extraordinaire.
    Hunter: Dinnandal, phD (Jam-making).
    Burglar: Formerly Tirn, forced to resign after revelations of forged qualifications when in fact he doesn't know jack poop about his class.
    Guardian: Amenemope, sycophant of the elusive ''Mr. Solo''.

Honourable Mentions:

Blackarrow: Pelious ''Moving Target'' numberfive.
    Warleader: Gras, Supreme Tank.
    Beta-Testing: Doge.
    Community Management: Silvio Berlusconni.
    Learning Support: Blooddrunk.

Judges: Ologhaithar, Ratcatcher, Squelcher (wow), Juanra.

Citation Envoyé par Squelcher Voir le message

Captain: Phants, AKA The11kLastStander, AKA TheMakeHasteinator, store pot connoisseur.
    Warden: Brambleholly, former spymaster at Bletchley Park, dismissed for incompetence.
    Burglar: Formerly Tirn, forced to resign after revelations of forged qualifications when in fact he doesn't know jack poop about his class.

Honourable Mentions:

I call QQ.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Honourable Mentions:

Hey, this should be listed on the christmas wishlist.
    Dernière modification par CrackleNackle ; 12/11/2013 à 06h36.

I'am happy and thrilled to announce you dat Champ is once again Devastating as it was at ROI release 2 years ago...

I have witnessed champ with decent gear and 2nd weapon Lvl 95 cutting through Rk15 defiler strongest heals like they are coming from lv 30 mins. All I needed.

Full bersk ( red line ) along with rest blue line points ( MT ) invested is incredibly strong against any creep class.

With this significant changes I am confident to say dat Champ will be FOTM once again until eventual nerf which will won't have major impact since you exceptional anyway..

My brothers with swords! Re-sub! Purchase tons of TP and grind again! THIS worth now! Unleash your fury and strike thy foes and listen their QQ!

This happened!

Honourable Mentions:

Some of these are funny because they are true xD
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Citation Envoyé par Stealthiness Voir le message
    I call QQ.
    That is what my post is intended to create.

Citation Envoyé par Melunielsigh Voir le message
    I'am happy and thrilled to announce you dat Champ is once again Devastating as it was at ROI release 2 years ago...

I have witnessed champ with decent gear and 2nd weapon Lvl 95 cutting through Rk15 defiler strongest heals like they are coming from lv 30 mins. All I needed.

Full bersk ( red line ) along with rest blue line points ( MT ) invested is incredibly strong against any creep class.

With this significant changes I am confident to say dat Champ will be FOTM once again until eventual nerf which will won't have major impact since you exceptional anyway..

My brothers with swords! Re-sub! Purchase tons of TP and grind again! THIS worth now! Unleash your fury and strike thy foes and listen their QQ!

This happened!
    Who ya gonna fight tho
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

Citation Envoyé par Markopollo Voir le message
    Who ya gonna fight tho
    Vani is going to fight egoistical freaks like herself.

Trust me there are so many creeps that wants piece of her. Vani is so hot snack.

If there is nobody left of not willing to fight Vani will return to PVE land and equip Full yellow line ( Deadly Storm ) and feed her EGO through complete annihilation of Uruk-Hai forces in Helm's Deep or perhaps some older easy mode instances.

Aaaaaaaah Miss old times when I was insulting pig dwarves in Thorin's hall. Got banned for dat once...

Honourable Mentions:

Ah such highly qualified clowns as judges too , I feel so privileged thank you so much

Citation Envoyé par Tirn Voir le message
    Ah such highly qualified clowns as judges too , I feel so privileged thank you so much
    Hue hue hue.
    Citation Envoyé par Stealthiness Voir le message
    I call QQ.
    HUE HUE HUE.

We knew Tirn would QQ first....

Hue hue hue.

HUE HUE HUE.

We knew Tirn would QQ first....
    "QQ" ? In the words of Inigo Montoya , "You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” I knew you would respond first .

"QQ" ? In the words of Inigo Montoya , "You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” I knew you would respond first .
    You misspelled the name, its actually 'Íñigo'. You're welcome.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Talking

Citation Envoyé par Juanra Voir le message
    You misspelled the name, its actually 'Íñigo'. You're welcome.
    thanks ever so much , I have forwarded your correction to William Goldman suggesting that he sues his publishers , proof readers etc and have MGM recall the film so that such a glaring error can be corrected . You are so clever it should have been inconceivable to us all that you wouldn't have spotted it .

thanks ever so much , I have forwarded your correction to William Goldman suggesting that he sues his publishers , proof readers etc and have MGM recall the film so that such a glaring error can be corrected . You are so clever it should have been inconceivable to us all that you wouldn't have spotted it .
    If ever I have seen such a great oppotunity to say 'umadbro' it is this moment. Thank you so much for this.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Citation Envoyé par Melunielsigh Voir le message

This happened!
    You will be running around looking empty places with no creeps to be found or maybe there shall be few more hounds. Your champ will be fotm again but there shall be no renown to be gain, all the waste lands will be buried with dust and cob-webs and the ruins shall fall to the forces of the free people as they will remain to stand tall.

As the creeps will be receiving 12 corruptions traits they maybe few extra loss of weight. Hunters will burn through the souls of their foes with a sudden mighty blow but it may take a creep to react far way to slow.

Nice bug showed on this video from HD:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6LPPTdJlKo

Oh boy if this bug is still present when HD goes live. Not so happy times for creeps.
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

Citation Envoyé par Sipi Voir le message

Oh boy if this bug is still present when HD goes live. Not so happy times for creeps.

Amazing. Highly skilled LM.

Citation Envoyé par Sipi Voir le message

... If this is still possible when it goes live, can LM survive/perhaps kill oneshooters?
    would be somewhat interesting to see.

Citation Envoyé par undervo Voir le message
    ... If this is still possible when it goes live, can LM survive/perhaps kill oneshooters?
    Brace yourselves.. Gramscamp 2.0 incomming! (creeps hiding inside grams behind the portal because the oneshotters cannot provide safety anymore)
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Citation Envoyé par Glohir Voir le message
    Brace yourselves.. Gramscamp 2.0 incomming! (creeps hiding inside grams behind the portal because the oneshotters cannot provide safety anymore)
    Not just grams....Spawns....lug spawn, TR spawn, no oneshooters, and when you retreat, there is nothing to stop the freeps from killing those in it.

Citation Envoyé par Glohir Voir le message
    Not just grams....Spawns....lug spawn, TR spawn, no oneshooters, and when you retreat, there is nothing to stop the freeps from killing those in it.

Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

I guess Helms deep expansion creepside gameplay will be far beyond demoralizing. Probably best to wait and see the first month before saying anything further.

Actually Mandy Patinkin pronounce it well in the movie so there's nothing to correct there, but you just got it wrong.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Citation Envoyé par Juanra Voir le message
    Actually Mandy Patinkin pronounce it well in the movie so there's nothing to correct there, but you just got it wrong.
    As did the author , the producers , the film company etc but you know best .

Page 305 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 205 255 295 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 315 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages