Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 288 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 188 238 278 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 298 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 7 176 à 7 200 sur 8355
    Citation Envoyé par Fellox Voir le message
    Hello everyone, hopes that have will be able to really amuse while making games; could see a small outline with my rerol all weak ^^, one at summer really accommodated very well and; in thanks the monsters, one is clearly there to amuse before all the transfers are in court, so long.

ps: personally my English is very bad ^^
    Welcome to Gilrain

thank you, hoping to have fun, kill and die together !! : P

Had a good night tonight leading a Creep Raid (well only 9 but its a start), whilst we were all Noobs bar one or two, we will get better and intend to make it a regular Monday night thing, gratz to all on both sides of the fence.

Citation Envoyé par giboosc Voir le message
    @Jure - Do not take your burg to WW Moors Please
    Any particular reason ?

There has been a major increase in trolling on creep OOC. Those who have no better things to do than that should open a book or take a walk around park.

./Jure rant over.

Citation Envoyé par Jureon Voir le message
    Any particular reason ?
    I like my reaver's teeth, dont wanna lose them ;]

All right, folks. There have been too many insults, personal attacks, and inappropriate call-outs recently. This thread needs to follow the community guidelines.

I think this thread itself has received about 5 or 6 warnings, actually.

we really should stop :c

Citation Envoyé par bhojjonzs92 Voir le message
    hello gilrain as you said my dear aknos we are more to come I hope that the tranfer will not be too long, thank you for the welcome and I hope soon to meet again soon in a bloodbath was all good games
    Welcome! Nice to see some newcomers to Gilrain, looking forward to fighting with and against you all soon

Peculiar day today . Logged creep all day and followed the Zerg around . Nothing interesting except for a few "spy" comments. The map was red all day really so tried things that creepies say they can't do ie take outpost solo ( got interrupted by the Thompson twins) ended up in the most bizarre fight against freeps at tr spawn . Pretty boring really however the Zerg was encamped at TR at first with the usual derogatory comments about freeps ( no difference on freep side really) . The Zerg then moved on to the spawn . Occasionally a kamikaze chicken hawk burg would pop up and get nuked ( I say , I say that boy is dumber than a dumb bar ) the entire day was dominated by one tribe , that's simply unhealthy and is perhaps a trigger response to creeps feeling dominated by the other side . I wasn't shocked but I do think its not good for the game .

Do not bring in-game disputes to the forums. I've had to clean up the thread again. I realize this thread's been around for some time, but if this continues the thread will be closed.

Citation Envoyé par Tirn Voir le message
    Peculiar day today . Logged creep all day and followed the Zerg around . Nothing interesting except for a few "spy" comments. The map was red all day really so tried things that creepies say they can't do ie take outpost solo ( got interrupted by the Thompson twins) ended up in the most bizarre fight against freeps at tr spawn . Pretty boring really however the Zerg was encamped at TR at first with the usual derogatory comments about freeps ( no difference on freep side really) . The Zerg then moved on to the spawn . Occasionally a kamikaze chicken hawk burg would pop up and get nuked ( I say , I say that boy is dumber than a dumb bar ) the entire day was dominated by one tribe , that's simply unhealthy and is perhaps a trigger response to creeps feeling dominated by the other side. I wasn't shocked but I do think its not good for the game .
    So, what do you suggest? Disband the tribe because we're successful in combat? You say it is 'not good for the game' that one faction, or one tribe, should dominate all day long, yet freepside has done that by default many times over the last six years simply because they are more powerful than creepside. That one tribe has provided creeps with something they've direly needed in recent months; a spy-free, united community allowing them to actually pass information without worry of having that information slip over to freepside, as it does with OOC. It has provided a quick and efficient source of ranked creeps for groups. It has also helped me, and a lot of other creeps, to inconvenience the many clubbers on the server as much as humanly possible. If not for that one tribe, the creepside you see would be divided, weak and would lack any efficient means of communication. This is how creepside was in the middle stages of RoI, but there were far fewer spies to deal with at the time.

By the way, creeps do not claim to be unable to solo outposts. Most decent creeps could do it without significant challenge. The issue is that with creep DPS being lower than freep DPS, it takes an impractically long time to solo outposts and the danger of being discovered is much higher at peak times of the day.
    Dernière modification par Squelcher ; 14/08/2013 à 17h29.

Citation Envoyé par Tirn Voir le message
    Peculiar day today. Logged creep all day and followed the Zerg around . Nothing interesting except for a few "spy" comments. The map was red all day really so tried things that creepies say they can't do ie take outpost solo ( got interrupted by the Thompson twins) ended up in the most bizarre fight against freeps at tr spawn. Pretty boring really however the Zerg was encamped at TR at first with the usual derogatory comments about freeps ( no difference on freep side really). The Zerg then moved on to the spawn. Occasionally a kamikaze chicken hawk burg would pop up and get nuked ( I say , I say that boy is dumber than a dumb bar ) the entire day was dominated by one tribe , that's simply unhealthy and is perhaps a trigger response to creeps feeling dominated by the other side .
    I wasn't shocked but I do think its not good for the game.
    Using the dictionary of freep to creep talk I came up with the approximate translation - creeps out numbered and out played the freeps for a few hours and I don't like it

The game has settled down to predictable patterns just as certain players/kins have predictable behaviour, in prime time (evenings) freeps dominate and outside that creeps dominate (a large number will be freep players on creep toons). Needless to say it's a general observation, not an iron rule.
    As for RG, they are the biggest tribe and by definition most players you see will have that tag beyond that it doesn't mean anything apart from the fact people want to join for a little organized fun.
    Needless to say at the minute the map is almost completely blue but I'm sure the quote poster will be saying something about how a blue map at prime time is "not good for the game" and I suspect even how he is telling off those pesky freeps... *rolls eyes*

Edit - even as I wrote this freeps finished turning the map blue and have a Dof buff. Personally I think they have every right to lock the map and kill off the game for the night but not to complain when it happens to them
    Dernière modification par Badnight ; 14/08/2013 à 18h23.

Reading the thread again and again and i really realise that some people live in their own fantasy world xD.

Cheers for ze lolz

Tuesday evening/night was fun Creeps kinda wiped floor with us, and since we had huge lag in their keeps, they met us in the open. Think we lost more than we gained, but it was fun! I say either some French reinforcements came already, or our creeps are getting better organized! What is the case? Did saw some new names, but I'm relatively new in the Moors and don't know everyone yet. Either way, thanks for the fun.

Thanks for the spars this morning Krash and Piru - mouse ran out of battery so logged off to get some chow! Kudos!

Citation Envoyé par Cordovan Voir le message
    Do not bring in-game disputes to the forums.
    Whats this forum for then?

Citation Envoyé par Juanra Voir le message
    In-game pleasantries, perhaps?

I was asking myself the same question.

This thread of the Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion, needs to be used for all things out of game and thus out of the actual Ettenmoors.

Citation Envoyé par Glohir Voir le message
    This thread of the Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion, needs to be used for all things out of game and thus out of the actual Ettenmoors.
    I think your signature is too small. Make a bigger one :P

I think your signature is too small. Make a bigger one :P
    I sensed some sarcasm from a spanish guy and changed it, you better like it this time because I'm not gonna change it again.

Discussing matches and such. Tactics. Kudos. Strategies. PvMP concerns in general. Whatever doesn't violate the Community Guidelines. Posting, "Player X sux", "All Creeps/Freeps ruin PvMP", "Guild X is a bunch of farmers" etc violates the guidelines, and will be infracted.

Discussing matches and such. Tactics. Kudos. Strategies. PvMP concerns in general.
    But when we come into dispute over such things, it is an in-game related dispute, which you just said was against the rules.

Tactics.Strategies.
    Good time to inform that I'm working on new gambler build guide

Page 288 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 188 238 278 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 298 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages