Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 248 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 148 198 238 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 258 298 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 6 176 à 6 200 sur 8355
    I never kiss on a first date. Always leave them wanting more.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Thanks to all the freeps and creeps who contributed to what was a very varied and decent nights action.

Both sides had some extended fights in a number of locations including the elusive "open". Shame about the lag attack curtousy of those damn lore masters in ta and y-roads, but else was great fun all round.

Personal thanks to my raid who were on cracking form tonight.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Citation Envoyé par Oldwiley Voir le message
    Good fights
    Aye was a fun night part from my power cuts ¬_¬ but hoping that will be sorted in the coming days. keep it up Creeps.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Great action tonight, cheers all
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Great fights indeed! Hope to see more of it in the future.

And thanks wiley for leading the craid!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Citation Envoyé par TiberPancake Voir le message
    At LC HS for some spars, if anyone wants to come
    Thanks for the spars guys very close fighting as it should be

Action was top form tonight, hats of to creeps thank you!

Lets hope for more actions like those

Last night was fun couldn't stay much but thanks to Wiley, my creep brothers and sisters

PS: Razzy, there are other defilers in raid, you know....stop chasing me or consequences will be severe!!!! You've been warned!
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Citation Envoyé par Makawulf Voir le message
    PS: Razzy, there are other defilers in raid, you know....stop chasing me or consequences will be severe!!!! You've been warned!
    But Razzy loves Sawbones ;_; he grew up only knowing how to bash things with a sword(or shield), he's only showing his love! D:

<3
    Dernière modification par Razzy_EU ; 20/05/2013 à 06h05. Motif: Spelling
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Thanks for the great action last night everyone, really enjoyed it. Seems to be brighter times in the moors lately. Compared to a few months ago it's massively improved. Big thanks to Wiley for leading for almost 5h.

As for the rave now on creepside thing, his 5 BAs are rubbish compared to the rk/cpt, very killable, and I doubt very much he will ever be invited to a craid. Last night wiley was actively trying to lose him by mapping here there and everywhere.

P.S one of those times we mapped to TA3 to find Mephissto there, must have been a "OH FÄCK" moment for ye.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Avalaible for spars at LC HS

Lets do something than look ourselves in grams :P

Thanks for the great fun Creeps in LC-HH-River OP
    Eredthelion ~ R9 Warden ~ Officer of Invicta
    Burzobtrosh ~ R9 Warleader ~ Member of Rogues Gallery

Citation Envoyé par Romper Voir le message
    Im multi-tasking. Its not like im sitting here poised waiting for you.
    Dont argue with affected, he is known for trolling forums and he always had 0 skills to prove otherwise on field of ettenmoors. Just make sure u watch closely EC as he is known to get his ranks there when nobody is watching.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Ok zrinky <3

When are you coming on gilrain to show us the Z way of farming freavers in EC?

I'm starting to believe people are like sheep.
    Dernière modification par grapez ; 20/05/2013 à 16h29.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Citation Envoyé par MAJAHUND Voir le message
    Dont argue with affected, he is known for trolling forums and he always had 0 skills to prove otherwise on field of ettenmoors. Just make sure u watch closely EC as he is known to get his ranks there when nobody is watching.
    Try again
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-days-r10-r11)

So, Zrinko has finally arrived to our corner of the forums?

BD might find themselves out of work.

I've said it a hundred times. It started with p2w, and now you guys got a "serious" situation here. BOYCOT a certain kin, BOYCOT all players connected to cheating. I said it when p2w first came, I've said all along, and I say it now. This problem will only escalate as proper players leave and the more dubious kind multiply and become more visible.

Boycot players who do this, and especially a certain kin where everyone supports various forms of cheating. Those who didn't support it already left.

Who is Zrinko?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Citation Envoyé par Juanra Voir le message
    Who is Zrinko?
    as far as i can see, another troll or attention seeker or clubber or all of them, you name it m8 :P
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Citation Envoyé par Makawulf Voir le message
    as far as i can see, another troll or attention seeker or clubber or all of them, you name it m8 :P
    That and more.

Citation Envoyé par Squelcher Voir le message
    That and more.
    To be honest Zrinko is pretty good at what he is doing, professional troll. I watched his work on other servers some months ago.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

That and more.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVE2Q4hK0qw

And no jure he is not a proffesional troll we called him proffesional clown in withy and he is the best in that he gave endless minutes of laughing
    Dernière modification par affected7 ; 21/05/2013 à 13h05.

Citation Envoyé par Jureon Voir le message
    professional troll.
    There's no such thing. No person who has a profession would have the time to spend actively trolling.

There's no such thing. No person who has a profession would have the time to spend actively trolling.
    Good point. Well let's just say his trolling is quite impressive.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Page 248 sur 335 PremièrePremière ... 148 198 238 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 258 298 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages