Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 39 sur 74 PremièrePremière ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 951 à 975 sur 1846
    thanks for the 1v1's at GV tonight. i was actually traited wrong for most of them...but oh well, still fun. thanks all

A number of fun fights tonight while wandering around, thanks to everyone who faced me (Slyc, Creepyhealer, Lonewarg, Arcinor(sp?), and at least 2-3 more I can't remember names on). I'm sure its painfully obvious how stupidly powerful the 6 major warden DoTs are. Now that i'm at full aud (got the last piece after tonight's action) I'll see if I can refine some strats to lengthen fights and get myself competitive with the dps creeps without my DoTs (or heals).

Good luck out there everyone: I'm looking forward to more.

Citation Envoyé par spelunker Voir le message
    A number of fun fights tonight while wandering around, thanks to everyone who faced me (Slyc, Creepyhealer, Lonewarg, Arcinor(sp?), and at least 2-3 more I can't remember names on). I'm sure its painfully obvious how stupidly powerful the 6 major warden DoTs are. Now that i'm at full aud (got the last piece after tonight's action) I'll see if I can refine some strats to lengthen fights and get myself competitive with the dps creeps without my DoTs (or heals).

Good luck out there everyone: I'm looking forward to more.
    I really, really, really want to know who it was that had the bright idea to make certain bleeds from certain freep classes (and only Freeps) completely unmitigated and do the full tooltip damage (Audacity being the only thing that reduces it).
    It is absolutely ridiculous that burglars can bleed my BA for ~2k everyone 2 seconds for 30 seconds from just one bleed skill, and let's not talk about the Warden bleeds. We shall not mention that here! :P
    Hope they fix that soon.

Also, Yellow Captains you make me lag. :P

Haven't had any 1v1's yet on BA, but thanks to those out there who fight my R7, under-aud, non-p2w Warg without immediately calling in friends. :P

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.

Citation Envoyé par ChaChaLoco Voir le message
    I really, really, really want to know who it was that had the bright idea to make certain bleeds from certain freep classes (and only Freeps) completely unmitigated and do the full tooltip damage (Audacity being the only thing that reduces it).
    It is absolutely ridiculous that burglars can bleed my BA for ~2k everyone 2 seconds for 30 seconds from just one bleed skill, and let's not talk about the Warden bleeds. We shall not mention that here! :P
    Hope they fix that soon.

Also, Yellow Captains you make me lag. :P

Haven't had any 1v1's yet on BA, but thanks to those out there who fight my R7, under-aud, non-p2w Warg without immediately calling in friends. :P

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.

Worst thing they was to the warg class. flayer was rendered useless if not stupid to use now. They said they were developing 2 playstyle for wargs. 1st being stealthy stalker using shadow stance. The other was more of a tank stance with great survivability with the flayer stance. flayer has no survivabiilty and horrible dps
    Lonewolf

Also, I really have no idea what i've been talking about. been kinda boozed and doped up this holiday weekend lol
    Lonewolf

Thanks for the 1v1s.

Still a bit rusty but hopefully by the time I get full Aud. I should have it figured out.

I want to thank all the freeps that have sparred me lately. Especially had fun and close fights (atleast they were fun for me)with Tarpelion, Brannir, Frum...., Isindri, Qris, Avalanchel and Desolates. Swagbaby/Blazon you make me cry lol ;(...well actually all good burglars make me cry atm haha.

Thanks for the 1v1s at TR ramp, Exploit. You hit hard, but fought me clean. Cheers

thanks for the 1vs1s creepyhealer ,idmel and flloyed. Lag wasn't really helping but still good fights

Very fun fights, Wargazmm. I haven't had a fun warg fight that lasted more than 30s in a LONG time. Lag was getting me pretty badly, but it looked like the same for you, so no excuses from me. Even with no DoTs I didn't think a flayer warg could beat me, but that isn't the case obviously. You must be running some solid phys mits, it felt like I was hitting you with a rolled newspaper most of the time.

Citation Envoyé par spelunker Voir le message
    Very fun fights, Wargazmm. I haven't had a fun warg fight that lasted more than 30s in a LONG time. Lag was getting me pretty badly, but it looked like the same for you, so no excuses from me. Even with no DoTs I didn't think a flayer warg could beat me, but that isn't the case obviously. You must be running some solid phys mits, it felt like I was hitting you with a rolled newspaper most of the time.
    Very fun indeed. Thank you. Tight 1v1s are always the best. My set up is basicaly having 3 of each corruption: crit, crit protection and mastery to get the reward effects. Having the 6-corruption reward effects doesn´t make sense to me, since they are pathetic, imo. Looking foward to more. Cheers.

I've had some great 1vs1's recently with pokerjoker, barklespinner, slyc, and Arrik. Reavers are tough on RK's with all the CC/slow immunity and impale but I've enjoyed the challenge with all said fights.

Citation Envoyé par Orkgazm Voir le message
    Very fun indeed. Thank you. Tight 1v1s are always the best. My set up is basicaly having 3 of each corruption: crit, crit protection and mastery to get the reward effects. Having the 6-corruption reward effects doesn´t make sense to me, since they are pathetic, imo. Looking foward to more. Cheers.
    I don't have a single Creep class that doesn't have at least 3 crit prot and 3 crit boost, the 3-set bonus is too good to pass up.

fun fights the last few times ateabag & lug, still trying to figure if fight on is lame or not. internet is questionable and has been fairly poor recently, so haven't had alot of chances to properly fight.

Citation Envoyé par Thorandril Voir le message
    fun fights the last few times ateabag & lug, still trying to figure if fight on is lame or not. internet is questionable and has been fairly poor recently, so haven't had alot of chances to properly fight.
    decent fights, although the lag is just frustrating. appreciate you not kiting a ton when you where red traited lol. champ duel is just so ####ing trolly.

tbh, i dont find fight on that lame. ive been trying to avoid using impale/dust too much too. and i think fight on evens things out a bit more.
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Good 1v1s Tarp, you're way too strong now, I feel like you went easy in that 2nd 1v1 too.
    Good to have a few 1v1's now and then when I'm back for a bit. Thanks

P.S.: Those two minis failing that hard made me lol. :3
    And that was an accidental brand in the first (interrupted) fight that we had, which is why I just kinda stood there for 10 seconds until it wore off. xD
    Dernière modification par Alakdae ; 14/01/2014 à 16h41.

Citation Envoyé par Alakdae Voir le message
    Good 1v1s Tarp, you're way too strong now, I feel like you went easy in that 2nd 1v1 too.
    Good to have a few 1v1's now and then when I'm back for a bit. Thanks

P.S.: Those two minis failing that hard made me lol. :3
    And that was an accidental brand in the first (interrupted) fight that we had, which is why I just kinda stood there for 10 seconds until it wore off. xD
    yup nice fights good to see you're back sometimes

Some nice fights everyone, thanks for taking it easy on a poor Defiler.

Great fights the other day Elimination & Trompok, & also Stylen. I don't suggest holding back anything other than Wrath right now, I certainly can't afford to.

Also Idmel sorry for the sudden AFK's, they happen frequently later in the day.

Citation Envoyé par Thorandril Voir le message
    I had the captain +30% inc healing buff bugged on me which was making fight on tick for over 1k per pulse.

Citation Envoyé par KillGore81 Voir le message
    I had the captain +30% inc healing buff bugged on me which was making fight on tick for over 1k per pulse.

yeah, that is quite a bit. Typically it does about ~700 per pulse for me when I'm sitting at close to 21k morale. Considering you need to parse ~1,500 DPS to beat a reaver before the 2nd impale though it's difficult to parse even half that with a high amount of disarms and permanent dust and kiting required to even come close not to mention our DPS is dependant on toe-to-toe damage since we lose our -AD buffs if we haven't crit in 8s. Have been parsing only 1-200 DPS above the reaver if I'm lucky.

Pretty hard fight, regardless.

Thank you for the 1vs1s bunny ( and yelk lol), lugbur, elvich, bloodbad, creepyhealer, xero, coronner and all others today.

And Trompok you completely destroyed me in our 1vs1s, guess i'll have to find a strat and see how i can beat you :P

thanks for the 1v1's frumy (guard version) it was a shame about the bugs, with me going linkdead the first time, and you getting skill locked the second time, which was particularly painful since I had to run you out of power which took several minutes... kinda surprised how tough you are that your power dropped before your hp got to half lol XD

Nice 1v1s yesterday most notably to Isi, Numion, Chopstix, Brannir and Wargazzm. Cheers.

Thank you all for the 1v1's lately. I'm still memorizing names and alts so it'll take me time to properly acknowledge everyone.

Mihiraa - Always up for a 1v1 anytime, looking forward to more regardless of the toon we're on.

Page 39 sur 74 PremièrePremière ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages