Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 132 sur 164 PremièrePremière ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 3 276 à 3 300 sur 4094
    Yesterday was splendid, even with r v r the fights where relative well balanced and respectful towards each other. These are the fights that keeps us going, My thanks go to warboon, Thingo and war aka trapperden for making this possible.

Citation Envoyé par Faildget Voir le message
    Would not say snowy as a easier choise, skill level of freeps on snowy is 10x more then most EN players, but its more fun and more pvp.
    Snow players are more skilled ? :P

Cool !!! But evernight was many good player ( many now are on snow or leaved the game as you know ! )

I wish you enjoy snow mate, for sure we miss you around TR Road !
    Atm many new players on evernight but still bad attitude and it's hard to make a good gorup.
    Another hard point it's the free join from creep. Many time new player on creep side can't have an idea about the game. It's hard to explain all time how to set rat ... follow the fkn shield ... follow the rat, put in game voice bla bla bla ... !!!!

I made a new video. I hope you guys like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjyPA6N3ICg

Ps: The Thread of the pvp videos seems delated so i had to put it here.
    Dernière modification par Aniquilador ; 21/10/2013 à 13h02.

Citation Envoyé par Aniquilador Voir le message

Pd: The Thread of the pvp videos seems delated so i had to put it here .
    Nice vid ani .....need more burgs in your vids though

Pfff you included none of the spars I won

I had good fun though.

Citation Envoyé par Faildget Voir le message
    Would not say snowy as a easier choise, skill level of freeps on snowy is 10x more then most EN players, but its more fun and more pvp.
    Haha, you're implying this game is a game where there are many layers, levels and skills where you can actually be 10 times better than anybody else. This is a pretty easy game. I think we all need to remember that. As long as you can read english and have played for a while you are already decent (hopefully). Maybe you can be 3 times as good as that due to movement, macroes and quick fingers, but it ends there. Today you sparred my guard, first spar I let you get some hits and debuffs etc. in for the fun, it ended with me on a freep which is fairly OP at 2k morale which is well done to you. The other 2 it ended with me on 7-9k morale left, the difference made up by sheer luck in hits and because I of course did not use any other skills than dmg skills. I understand if you want to get back at freeps on EN who you dislike, but my pride as a freep on EN can not let your comment stand.

Thank you.

EDIT: My example of the spars is just to underline that this is an easy game where luck plays a decently proportioned part in PvP.

Citation Envoyé par Cred.Iam Voir le message
    EDIT: My example of the spars is just to underline that this is an easy game where luck plays a decently proportioned part in PvP.
    Luck vs skill explained :

Luck = 2x melee classes going at each other none stop who gets the most crits wins = (luck) or is it (Chance).

Skill = 2x melee classes dps each other kite buffs ,moving in such a way its hard for the opposition to fire skills off ,knowing when to back off and when to run through ,if its a class that opens crit chains saving a lock down for that exact moment the crit skills open etc etc = (skill) this method takes away luck ,your not taking any (chances) .

So for me you can take away the luck factor or run with the luck factor its a choice not a dice roll .

Yes im bored at work can you tell
    Dernière modification par minnimeepouch ; 23/10/2013 à 09h49.

Another yaya \o/

here Ani: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ght-PVP-videos

You have to check bottom where says: Show posts since: Put beginning

Citation Envoyé par minnimeepouch Voir le message
    Luck vs skill explained :

Luck = 2x melee classes going at each other none stop who gets the most crits wins = (luck) or is it (Chance).

Skill = 2x melee classes dps each other kite buffs ,moving in such a way its hard for the opposition to fire skills off ,knowing when to back off and when to run through ,if its a class that opens crit chains saving a lock down for that exact moment the crit skills open etc etc = (skill) this method takes away luck ,your not taking any (chances) .

So for me you can take away the luck factor or run with the luck factor its a choice not a dice roll .

Yes im bored at work can you tell
    Ah yes, I forgot one of the few burgs on our server who can do that (KO kite). Since I usually am a decent player I choose not to fight you on warg any more, which of course is unlucky for you (ah ha ha). On another note, killed many burgs past 2 days on warg pouch. Spyrakos burg, albysans burg (I think if it's name is tuxi), a gambler burg called petita who got quite close to killing me 2nd time around had to pop store brand, well done to you! Thank you all for playing with me!

Oh wow how things have changed

Thanks all for the spars\fights the past couple weeks - its been fun and a lot to learn again! Hope to see more of you all in-game and stuff...

Yeah, thank you for the spars cred, sprit and proqs , it was funny =). Some of them really close ones
    Dernière modification par Aniquilador ; 25/10/2013 à 02h04.

Citation Envoyé par Cred.Iam Voir le message
    Ah yes, I forgot one of the few burgs on our server who can do that (KO kite). Since I usually am a decent player I choose not to fight you on warg any more, which of course is unlucky for you (ah ha ha). On another note, killed many burgs past 2 days on warg pouch. Spyrakos burg, albysans burg (I think if it's name is tuxi), a gambler burg called petita who got quite close to killing me 2nd time around had to pop store brand, well done to you! Thank you all for playing with me!
    Cred your a great player m8 told you that many times in game ,my point was mainly aimed at the fact we can all remove a lot of the (luck) or (chance) % by playing deep in the class .

That fight at your gy we had think i killed you few times in a row ,not becouse your bad player like i say your great player one of the best imo ,purly down to the fact i took away (chance) and (luck) and played deep in the class ,think i was at half moral when you came back the 3rd time from gy to pounce me ,i made a choice my half moral against your full moral ,so i dusted,kited,glee healed then ko kited after that i healed up loads and turned the fight around ,think the main point im getting at is away from spar rules out in the open field there is no limits to what we all can achieve playing deep.

im back in game tonight 1 week without playing feck me......

Citation Envoyé par minnimeepouch Voir le message
    Cred your a great player m8 told you that many times in game ,my point was mainly aimed at the fact we can all remove a lot of the (luck) or (chance) % by playing deep in the class .

That fight at your gy we had think i killed you few times in a row ,not becouse your bad player like i say your great player one of the best imo ,purly down to the fact i took away (chance) and (luck) and played deep in the class ,think i was at half moral when you came back the 3rd time from gy to pounce me ,i made a choice my half moral against your full moral ,so i dusted,kited,glee healed then ko kited after that i healed up loads and turned the fight around ,think the main point im getting at is away from spar rules out in the open field there is no limits to what we all can achieve playing deep.

im back in game tonight 1 week without playing feck me......
    I know what you meant. I still choose my targets when I play creep when out of spar rules. However I only agree with you on the taking away luck/chance to a certain extent. Some classes can do this against some classes, but since this is not a balanced pvp system and probably never will be, there are certain classes who can do some things other classes can't, things that work against certain classes better than other classes. The dynamics of this might/will change with helms deep, but it remains to be seen fully when it goes live. I won't go in to detail about the luck/chance thing, because I cba writing too much on forums, but two examples of classes where luck/chance plays a part is guardian and reaver. You can of course be good at playing them, good movement, well times skill execution, quick fingers, (macro) gear change etc. etc. But they both, reaver especially, need a decent amount of luck to be very viable in a pvp situation. They need this luck against certain classes more than others, but that is also part of the general unbalance that comes from open sandbox pvp and the fact that pvp is not a main focus in lotro. There are other classes who also tap in to the luck/chance aspect of pvp, but those two spring to mind foremost.

Well done to the creeps yesterday. Outnumbered but creeps kept trying and always got 2 or 3 kills.

Aniquilador

Best pvp video I ever saw and best pvp champ. Makes me want to go back freep and play Lm.

P.S. : Gz Akburnahk for r12. Nice to see bunny ears in EN again. Nerf Jcwulf. Thx.

Another great video buddy! Best champion on EN and one of the best in game, also great person! I'm glad we know each other and also i've played with you! ./bow and keep it up the same mate!

Citation Envoyé par Rucagorn Voir le message
    Another yaya \o/

here Ani: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ght-PVP-videos

You have to check bottom where says: Show posts since: Put beginning.
    Thank you so much mate, i did not know this. Hope you liked the video =).

Citation Envoyé par -Tanyc- Voir le message
    Best pvp video I ever saw and best pvp champ. Makes me want to go back freep and play Lm.
    Thank you so much buddy . I'm really happy that you liked the video =). If i can help you with some key settings or you have any dubt about something just tell me. It would be my pleasure to help you.

Citation Envoyé par XPICTO Voir le message
    Another great video buddy! Best champion on EN and one of the best in game, also great person! I'm glad we know each other and also i've played with you! ./bow and keep it up the same mate!
    Thank you so much my friend =). I feel really flattered. I't an honour for me that really good players and nice persons like you guys think this from me, so thank you so much mates . I'm also really glad that we could to meet to each other , i had really lucky that i could share the time with you and meet you aswell. I hope that we could still having fun. =)./ kneel my friend. And thank you so much again for your comment. Hope to see you soon again .

whatever floats your boat

alright. what are you trying to prove with this? i was open about my clubbing from the get go and still was after my name change. even though i regret doing it i wasn't gonna spend all that time rerolling a "clean burg". my burg is tainted and i can live with that, the other chars are clean. this incident was in february if i remember it correctly. stopped playing a while after that then came back. so for roughly 6 months now i've played it honest and had some really good times too.

as for the combat log just couldn't be arsed anymore, clearing first floor tr solo then kiting 3 taskmasters + adds & you out of there and halfway to gv is hardy business.

there is some deep set hatred in you and i pity you for it.

Think you did not catch anything dear, your sissy playstyle, logging when in combat to try to not drop inf/ren, is more tan laughable, if we all kill die, why are you special one? Is nothing about hate, as ex member from House of Feanor, you make me feel ashamed, first cause you had to bring Valerian on fórums to defend your fc, then your attitude at PvMP is pretty miserable, if you don't like to lose, don't join moors, or just live with the idea ppl can kill you without the need of being so ridiculous like logging off

hayley its ok you dont have to worry about velyria anymore he is in a place far far away where no1 knows he is a clubber so its not en problem now (what an easy way that is, club to death, rename transfer and act like THE BeSt VeTeRan EU )

Update from the last weeks.

I see a moors which I haven't seen in ages, people act more mature(of course there are bad apples) but in general i see an overall more acceptable playstyle, I Auctaly here allot of stories of people who enjoy going to the moors again, also the drama is at least halved. Unbalance is still there, but both side want to try and have fights instead of camping graveyards or creep/freep spawn points.

Both side want to and try to keep the status qou, wich means that both side get fairly the same amount of infamy/renown, as fair as it can get trough the in-balance that is. I think we evernight show that community is stronger then anything else, i have seen things happened which I'm pretty sure of wouldn't have happened on any server yet to see.

For example, the amount of time we spend yesterday to even out the R v R fights, which in the end was a fail. but it resulted in tr fights, if we wouldn't had invested in it, most people would have logged and we would had boring grams action instead.

All those little things, which look trival towards the big picture, makes an dull evening like last night still acceptable. I think we all should be proud of that.

good job evernight grab a chicken pull the feathers off and put them in the place where the sun don't shine, you all deserve it.

Why are you bothered about FC, name changing etc, when there is a more serious issue at hand: Why can he not spell Silhouette correctly?

Citation Envoyé par FireFrost Voir le message
    both side get fairly the same amount of infamy/renown, as fair as it can get trough the in-balance that is.
    This hasn't happened in any of the "raid vs raid fight nights". I'm not joining the freep farm fests anymore.

Citation Envoyé par FireFrost Voir le message
    good job evernight grab a chicken pull the feathers off and put them in the place where the sun don't shine, you all deserve it.
    I'm not really into bestiality.

Citation Envoyé par nubcat Voir le message
    I'm not really into bestiality.
    Such lies. We know why you picked Warg.

Citation Envoyé par Alrarondir Voir le message
    Such lies. We know why you picked Warg.
    You got me. Can't resist the view of that fluffy bum.

Page 132 sur 164 PremièrePremière ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages