Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 128 sur 164 PremièrePremière ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 3 176 à 3 200 sur 4094
    Citation Envoyé par Faildget Voir le message
    Guiwinner, try to remove and re-add lotroclient to your firewall. That helped me, when i had that problem.
    Oh thank you mate I'm back on game some issue on route. I guess a turbine problem or net cause I tryed a tracert and can't connect. Now is ok ! see you all around !

Pouch can you make me a forum banner.

Thanks
    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

Upon my transfer being completed i want to thank to the creeps with which i had great times in moors raiding or small grouping(special thanks to Lozog, Shragoz and Toroweb with whom i had great time duo-ing). also thanks to few of the freeps which made good and nice spars( Aniq, Kiis amd all the others cant name you all)/ raids against. See you soon again Evernighters!
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Citation Envoyé par XPICTO Voir le message
    Upon my transfer being completed i want to thank to the creeps with which i had great times in moors raiding or small grouping(special thanks to Lozog, Shragoz and Toroweb with whom i had great time duo-ing). also thanks to few of the freeps which made good and nice spars( Aniq, Kiis amd all the others cant name you all)/ raids against. See you soon again Evernighters!
    Mate!! I knew that this day will arrive I want to say thank you to you for all this funny spars that we had, i really enjoyed playing against you . This is not a good bye as i said to some mates, i'm sure that our paths will find again =). I wish you the best on snowy, and that you enjoy a lot there.

I will see you soon mate =).
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Finally Vulk

The original Valdez

Citation Envoyé par Faildget Voir le message
    Finally Vulk
    Yeah Val - see you tonight, Aniq thanks again mate for nice spars and see you soon
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

We didn't see eye to eye vulk still its sad to see yet more players leaving for snowy ,irl we probs get along ok ,wargs and burgs just don't mix together very well in game.

Gl at your new home......i am an ok guy really ,women love me and men hate me cya dude
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Citation Envoyé par minnimeepouch Voir le message
    We didn't see eye to eye vulk still its sad to see yet more players leaving for snowy ,irl we probs get along ok ,wargs and burgs just don't mix together very well in game.

Gl at your new home......i am an ok guy really ,women love me and men hate me cya dude
    ahaha thank you pouchie gl to you too too here...you're not the only one ok :d

Sad too see you go vulk, have fun on snowy!
    Wish you all the best there! And also cheers for the spars =)
    Quersen Rank 12 Warden - Evernight - proud member of The Fellowship Of Guardians

its sad to see your old home being desolated like that (i saw thingo and toroweb on snow also) i just hope the people responsible for the situation dont transfer and destroy a second server like they did on EN.

Logged in for the first time in a while. Freeps taking all ops and keeps. Get jumped by brave group pf freeps. Then I remembered why I left in the first place. Bye Evernight. Good luck to the creeps that are sticking around.

damn all the easy kills going to Snowy now damn damn
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Citation Envoyé par Evadar Voir le message
    its sad to see your old home being desolated like that (i saw thingo and toroweb on snow also) i just hope the people responsible for the situation dont transfer and destroy a second server like they did on EN.
    Just to clarify, Thingo ain't on Snowy in any capacity.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Citation Envoyé par ThingoMD Voir le message
    Just to clarify, Thingo ain't on Snowy in any capacity.
    i saw an unranked creep with your name, thought that could be you.

A few mid/high ranks could not destroy a highly populated server such as snowy
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Coolton - The original best Hunter EU
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Citation Envoyé par Torhowl Voir le message
    Logged in for the first time in a while. Freeps taking all ops and keeps. Get jumped by brave group pf freeps. Then I remembered why I left in the first place. Bye Evernight. Good luck to the creeps that are sticking around.
    You mean the 4 of us in lug? Next time we should just stand still and let you kill us, I apologize!

it wasn't people that broke the server, it was lack of them.

and ofc the horrible balance of freep classes so all the more fine classes pre-U10 became gods in U10.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par bohbashum Voir le message
    it wasn't people that broke the server, it was lack of them.

and ofc the horrible balance of freep classes so all the more fine classes pre-U10 became gods in U10.
    No, the absurd players from EN are full response, we had good PvMP when both sides agreed, nothing about Updates or just silly excuses, players were killing EN moors for a pretty long time, now is late, they can't FC, but who cares, maybe they will report themselves Bradpitting or Maybe will achieve Ranks through PvE. Evadar, EN freeps can't kill action at Snow, because they are nothing there, so, don't worry about transfers, and be happy if any freep transfer from EN to Snow, because that person/s will cry/qq hard
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Citation Envoyé par Hayley Voir le message
    don't worry about transfers, and be happy if any freep transfer from EN to Snow, because that person/s will cry/qq hard
    No cry/qq here, actually I'm very happy I transferred, in just a few weeks I have sparred equal to 6 months on Evernight...

Citation Envoyé par Norana Voir le message
    You mean the 4 of us in lug? Next time we should just stand still and let you kill us, I apologize!
    yes mich you keep forgetting thats how creeps fight these days !!!! now stand still and let them kill you
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Citation Envoyé par Gattsu_EU Voir le message
    No cry/qq here, actually I'm very happy I transferred, in just a few weeks I have sparred equal to 6 months on Evernight...
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo ^^

Back soon guys ,few more physiotherapy sessions and this little back stabber will be back ,and no kiissii my left arm/shoulder damage wasn't through frapping :P i use the right hand for that Oo :P

See you back in game soon ,physio went carzy when i told him i been hitting the keybored while getting physio naughty me
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Citation Envoyé par Hayley Voir le message
    No, the absurd players from EN are full response, we had good PvMP when both sides agreed
    when do you think that was?
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par bohbashum Voir le message
    when do you think that was?
    I think she means the action was good when their was communication and respect between the sides. Being that its a small server where everyone seems to know each other it was a pretty simple thing to be able to achieve, but something that many of the facerolling ezmoders didn't want anything to do with.

Last creatures/bg raid on evernight was a good example of this, when Ruca and Heph were in full communication the whole time. Those fights were absolutely epic.

And I doubt those that contributed to killing action on EN will transfer, in fact they'll actually enjoy it more now there is less resistance.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par nubcat Voir le message
    Last creatures/bg raid on evernight was a good example of this, when Ruca and Heph were in full communication the whole time. Those fights were absolutely epic.
    I think those are snippits of good action.

there has always been Ez moder switchers and people who just play the FoTM class. we all know who they are, there very good at passing it off as "well I just enjoy this class" / "don't be mad at me, be mad at the game".

looking back at pre-U10 now, it was better action. ok, creeps had the upper hand, creeps played like ####, it was still better action "most" of the time. RoR has been the most unbalanced the game has felt tbh. pre-U10 had epic creep domination to U10 giving freep epic domination. as I've mentioned before, the short moments of good action don't make up the hours+ of #### inbetween.

there has always been bad and good players around but with a lack of numbers you see those bad players easier. I really don't believe those few have broken the server more than people leaving it have (which is both tiny compared to how the game has been balanced). I also find it rich anyone who blaims those which are also players that did contribute before.

The Evernight is dead

Long live the Snowbourn

Page 128 sur 164 PremièrePremière ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages