Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Help..can't pick up satchel in intro instance. Grrr

So, I've created my first character, picked a world, entered the instance, talked to the person it told me to, got the instance to right click on the satchel to pick it up but it's not letting me do anything. Can anybody tell me what I may be doing wrong? Thanks

Re: Help..can't pick up satchel in intro instance. Grrr

Citation Envoyé par Tyianna Voir le message
    So, I've created my first character, picked a world, entered the instance, talked to the person it told me to, got the instance to right click on the satchel to pick it up but it's not letting me do anything. Can anybody tell me what I may be doing wrong? Thanks
    Does your quest tracker say to pick up the satchel? If so, instead of clicking, trying targetting it using the F10 key. If it lets you target it that way, get close enough to it that you can use the U key and see if it lets you pick it up that way.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Make sure you are close enough - the cursor should be a yellow hand. If its grey then your too far away.

I had a friend who started the game a couple weeks ago, so I started a new character with him. I wanted to show him the ins and outs of the game. When it came to that quest, I saw a satchel on the ground, but he didn't. I was standing right on top of it and he didn't see one at all. We kind of messed around for 2 or 3 min and then suddenly it was there. Kind of a strange situation.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/drschplatt/sig-lotro95.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL="http://www.osf.guildlaunch.com"]The Order of The Silver Flame[/URL] - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!
    [/CENTER]

Thumbs down Same problem

I have the same issue. I can see the satchel and I can stand on top of it but the cursor stays grey no matter where I am. I tried targetting with f10 but it doesn't let me target anything other than the fellow in the room with me. Help??

Citation Envoyé par Kaylaann558 Voir le message
    I have the same issue. I can see the satchel and I can stand on top of it but the cursor stays grey no matter where I am. I tried targetting with f10 but it doesn't let me target anything other than the fellow in the room with me. Help??
    I think it's the 'Delete' key that selects an item, whereas F10 selects an NPC. Try that?

Using the delete key did nothing aswell. Still stuck in the same scene with the same satchel.

You might be bugged, have you tried deleting your character and starting over again?
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Citation Envoyé par Tyianna Voir le message
    I had the same problem and the answer is very trivial. When you click at Elrond and he's suggesting you a new objective (to pick up the satchel) move this window a little up and you'll see the button "accept objective" or something like that. After you did it your mouse cursor will be yellow when you move it to the satchel.

Règles de messages