Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 19 sur 19
    Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

PAX East Player Party - You're Invited!

Heading to PAX East this April? Come party with the Turbine team! There is some very cool swag currently being assembled for this including something you'll ONLY be able to get if you score an invitation to our party.

Find out everything you need to know and how to request an invitation by clicking the link.

Re: PAX East Player Party - You're Invited!

Cool! Now how do I get a full set of costume armour through airport security?
    [color=red]Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...[/color]

Citation Envoyé par Frisco Voir le message
    Cool! Now how do I get a full set of costume armour through airport security?
    One more reason why I love the RK -- even TSA hasn't tried to take my robe or stones.

Lore-Masters should have no troubles either. Robes... No problem! Don't slot the staff'n'sword trait until you've passed customs at your destination and make sure to pre-notify security that you'll be having a secured parcel containing a magical sword and a 3 meter glowing, magical staff in your luggage (sorry, can't bring it into the cabbin so some of your skills will be nerfed while in-flight). Also, you should probably not bring your rezzing pipe weed (would be mistaken for something else) and you may not under any circumstances summon a bear while the fasten seat-belt sign is lit! Bring your best Legendary spell book as the in-flight movies will be numbingly booring!

Side note : Wish I could come but alas... Work, life and kids...
    [I]A small cog in a big machine.
    [/I]
    Life has no "Undo" button, only "I'm sorry". Thinking before doing is a good thing.

Citation Envoyé par Raven-EU Voir le message
    Lore-Masters should have no troubles either. Robes... No problem! Don't slot the staff'n'sword trait until you've passed customs at your destination and make sure to pre-notify security that you'll be having a secured parcel containing a magical sword and a 3 meter glowing, magical staff in your luggage (sorry, can't bring it into the cabbin so some of your skills will be nerfed while in-flight). Also, you should probably not bring your rezzing pipe weed (would be mistaken for something else) and you may not under any circumstances summon a bear while the fasten seat-belt sign is lit!
    +1 internets to you!

I was at the Pax East Player Party last year and I had a blast! This time, I'll remember to read the quest text before starting. Didn't do it last year and paid a hefty price.

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Citation Envoyé par williamray Voir le message
    I was at the Pax East Player Party last year and I had a blast! This time, I'll remember to read the quest text before starting. Didn't do it last year and paid a hefty price.
    HA! We had a meeting about that when plannig this year's party.

While this isn't specifically party swag, check out one of the cool items you can score at our booth.

Front: http://ow.ly/i/xbH9

Back: http://ow.ly/i/xbHx

If I didn't get an invitation by now, should I start worrying?
    Jokeur, Officer of Into the West
    Elendilmir

Yay! Got my invitation today, all printed out and ready to go. Just gotta make that looong drive and all will be good. Thank you Turbine for doing this for your customers and loyal players

Yeah for getting an invite!
    Jokeur, Officer of Into the West
    Elendilmir

Laundry, packing and generally getting stoked up for an 8 hour drive tomorrow to see friends and meet the folks at Pax. See you all there!

Citation Envoyé par Beruthiel Voir le message
    Laundry, packing and generally getting stoked up for an 8 hour drive tomorrow to see friends and meet the folks at Pax. See you all there!
    Do yourself a favor and get familiar with the “T”, the Kenmore stop should get you to Landsdown Street quickly. (jillians I believe is right behind the green monster) The Fenway stop requires knowledge of a few short cuts. Parking in the city is a pain so if you find a spot grab it and don’t let it go.

I'm lucky as I will be with a local that knows how to get wherever and all the details. Otherwise, I'd be so lost

Disneyland is the only people-trap operated by a mouse

Citation Envoyé par Sapience Voir le message
    Heading to PAX East this April? Come party with the Turbine team! There is some very cool swag currently being assembled for this including something you'll ONLY be able to get if you score an invitation to our party.

Find out everything you need to know and how to request an invitation by clicking the link.
    Wooohoo!

Itz time to paaarty!

Bring out the music, wine and good food!

attended the Turbine party saturday night and they really did a great job of pleasing the fans. There were things there for D&D, AC and LOTRO gamers. The Devs, GMs and staff of Turbine could not have been more welcoming to all and the goodies were just awesome. All the LOTRO folks received a gorgeous, to the floor length cloak ala Fellowship of the ring. I love mine and will keep it forever along with great memories of a wonderful evening. There was some fabulous concept art that was raffled off, I didn't win any so someone else can tout that. hehe

This morning we hit Pax and first stop was the WB booth. My opinion as a gaming convention virgin was the WB booth was the best laid out booth at the convention! Great job there Turbine and WB! Of course with being a lotr fan, I'm a little partial, but the giveaways they did were just great! I now have a 5 year anniversary LOTRO hoodie that the design work for it is perfect!

All in all, it was a great experience this weekend and I thank Turbine and WB for going above and beyond for it's fans. Hope to see them all again next year. First though, have to recover from this one.

Any chance for some shots of the corresponding In-game cloak? I'm really jealous. I'm a cloak collector, and I'd have rather had a cloak code then the mount code I won anyday!

Still glad I got anything!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Citation Envoyé par Beruthiel Voir le message
    All the LOTRO folks received a gorgeous, to the floor length cloak ala Fellowship of the ring.
    I was a bit confused by the artwork on the cloak they gave us last night...until I saw the in-game anniversary cloak this morning. Makes perfect sense now.
    [CENTER]Meneldor: [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Guntred[/COLOR][/B] Burg, [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Flormir[/COLOR][/B] Guard, [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Marv[/COLOR][/B] LM, [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Willaman[/COLOR][/B] Mini
    Meneldor: [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Mirnakh[/COLOR][/B] R11-Warg, [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Asprin[/COLOR][/B] Def, [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Litemup[/COLOR][/B] BA
    Brandywine: [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Mirnahk[/COLOR][/B] R10-Warg, [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Bloodletr[/COLOR][/B] R9-WL[/CENTER]

I had a Great time at the after party on Saturday night. WB/Turbine did a great job with the event, as did the hosting place Jillian's. Turbine really did well in taking care of the fans for the night. Everyone was friendly and completely sociable with the fans. The give outs were great. Between PAX and the party, I got an in game mount code, in game cloak code, 5 year hoodie, an actual cloak that matches the in game one that everyone got, a new gaming headset that i won at trivia, and one of giant Weathertop battle paintings. It was a great time, and I cant wait to go again next year.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000007f92/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sounds like a fun event.

Règles de messages