Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 5 sur 47 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 101 à 125 sur 1157

Discussion: Ridiculous Crits

Re: Ridiculous Crits

Citation Envoyé par Baronth Voir le message
    Ents go to War isn't a ranged skill o.O
    I suppose you could probably pick up your tree and swipe it melee style over the 15m but then I think Treebeard would get rather grumpy with you for feeling his knots..... O.o

Citation Envoyé par Witch0King Voir le message
    That doesnt matter for Reavers, Wargs and Warleaders who have to go within 5m range
    meh, i know what its like to be hit with ents. however i also have a relatively high success rate when it comes to interrupting it. a reaver/wl/warg can actually close that distance during the induction time, unless of course they get rooted/mezzed/stunned again.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

AW: Ridiculous Crits

Oknirzitna scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Krait for 3,595 Fire damage to Morale. - On a Burg... i thought wow not bad..

Oknirzitna scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Isendeep Miner for 4,021 Fire damage to Morale. There i was almost crying...

And then...

Telrian scored a critical hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Oknirzitna for 1,727 Beleriand damage to Morale. x3
    5.181 dmg in the same time it takes me to shoot VT ^.^ and it was just crit,not dev...

But hey i got a bit more Morale then the Hunter so its k right ?

Imo such high dmg crits have nothing to do in pvp,if it crits 1-2 times = win >.> not really skill,more luck... But thats just my personal view
    Dernière modification par Cillion ; 27/01/2012 à 00h04.

I wouldn't call Vital Target OP when freeps have Heartseeker, Epic Conclusion, Coda etc..
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Citation Envoyé par PurebloodWorg Voir le message
    Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,826 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,968 Beleriand damage to Morale

Norbhutskesiel scored a critical hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,571 Beleriand damage to Morale

6K in 2 seconds

Aurelian scored a critical hit with Ents go to War on Purebloodnakh for 4,083 Fire damage to Morale

4K ranged AOE
    lol those are weak.

5k sticky gourd is from a geared LM, over 2k pen shot geared hunter

focus + focus pot + good bow + good gear = 6k+ swift bow

thank god a decent number of freeps choose mediocrity and tracking etc over damage.
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Citation Envoyé par 0987654321 Voir le message
    its ranged, although it is a short range, with a radius around the selected target. while it is technically a ranged skill, you do have to be rather close to use it
    Ah ok, now i understand...
    [CENTER]Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | [B]Ombra e Fiamma[/B] - [Gilrain][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    Retired[/CENTER]

Drenarino scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Lectstel for 4,120 Fire damage to Morale.

blackarrows need a nerf.

Citation Envoyé par PurebloodWorg Voir le message
    Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,826 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,968 Beleriand damage to Morale

Norbhutskesiel scored a critical hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,571 Beleriand damage to Morale

6K in 2 seconds

Aurelian scored a critical hit with Ents go to War on Purebloodnakh for 4,083 Fire damage to Morale

4K ranged AOE
    heh those Pen shots are actually pretty weak. few hunters I could name that hit 2.1k - 2.3k on regular crits, no outside buffs. however to be fair, one is sporting something like 5.2k morale..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000bd579/signature.png]Puppyfat[/charsig]
    - R7 Defiler - R7 Reaver - R6 Spider - R6 Blackarrow - R5 Warleader -

Hit nearly a 7k remorseless the other day, same day a kinmate LM hit nearly 7k on ents. Still missing 10% crit multiplier from 5 set bonus and first age (whose bottom end DPS is higher than a 2nd ages top end DPS)

Aink scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 5,311 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Aink scored a critical hit with Horn of Gondor on Purebloodnakh for 1,125 Beleriand damage to Morale (+STUN)
    Aink scored a devastating hit with a melee attack on Purebloodnakh for 974 Beleriand damage to Morale
    Aink scored a critical hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 2,884 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Aink scored a devastating hit with Swift Blade on Purebloodnakh for 1,239 Beleriand damage to Morale

11,533 Melee damage in 5 quick attacks (including a Stun)

Kelsan...for the gods sake give us a DPS boost

Citation Envoyé par DaveChappelle Voir le message
    Drenarino scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Lectstel for 4,120 Fire damage to Morale.

blackarrows need a nerf.

Ye nerf more and more the strongest range dps in creepside and im still wondering which creep class might be able to hold minstrels back...who?weavers range?
    That guy got that much because he either sucked on his gear or had all the debuff from reaver,case closed
    Dernière modification par Tangaar ; 27/01/2012 à 07h11.

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Joeman scored a devastating hit with Improved Staff-strike on Veloch for 2,045 Light damage to Morale.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Citation Envoyé par Tangaar Voir le message
    Ye nerf more and more the strongest range dps in creepside and im still wondering which creep class might be able to hold minstrels back...who?weavers range?
    That guy got that much because he either sucked on his gear or had all the debuff from reaver,case closed
    Yeah he was a little nubling I nearly 2-shotted him, 4k dev vt you see there and 400 dev autoattack

Maybe I better edit my sig >_>

Citation Envoyé par DaveChappelle Voir le message
    Maybe I better edit my sig >_>
    You need to post your burg in there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

This a warg hit I found on another thread. It just shows that the big hits go both ways.

"Purebloodnakh scored a devastating hit with Pounce on Aink for 538 Shadow damage to Morale."

I also like the LM dot ticking for 400, while mine dot hits for about ~150. Wisdom of the council scoring 6k heal is awesome too
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

First time EVER scoring for over 1k. Well, my pet did... Apfelstrudel scored a devastating hit with Improved Mandible Strike on Madamme for 1,024 Acid damage to Morale.

I definitely need a nerf.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

14x more damage, but its ok cause i have 14x more morale.

Fildor scored a critical hit with Improved Burning Embers on Felasbane for 545 Fire damage to Morale.<---thats the DoT. initial damage is around 1.1k. sad thing is im not even that well geared :/
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

RK hit me with a melee auto attack today for ~950 damage. It was a dev hit but really?
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par The_Watchman Voir le message
    ~950 ?
    First it was 846

Then it was ~900

Now ~950?

Looks like Thudd's got some epic melee crit
    Go Hoosiers! IU!

Worst I've ever seen is a Writ of Fire (max tier) dev crit on me for 1230. 10% of my max morale eaten by a single tick on a dot with a 55s duration!

Even my Signature is trolling!

Citation Envoyé par Oren Voir le message
    What made me laugh aboout this thread is the complete denial by the freeps who have posted that there is anything wrong.
    I wouldn't take these posts too seriously. Since the game went live, the PVP forums have been among the most heavily trolled in the game.
    Gobblemoss - Rank 11 Weaver
    Servant of the Lord of the Rings
    Shadowclan Tribe, Landroval

Citation Envoyé par Cembrye Voir le message
    I wouldn't take these posts too seriously. Since the game went live, the PVP forums have been among the most heavily trolled in the game.
    yea, your right, most of the people posting arent being serious...but, on a serious note:
    Fildor scored a critical hit with Ents go to War on Darkdush for 5,628 Fire damage to Morale. meh crit really :P didnt even have raven out at the time. could be 10% higher

Page 5 sur 47 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages