Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Options Tabs not working

According to the Update notes, if a plugin has options, we should be able to click on the options tab to set the options, however, none of the options tabs are working for the plugins I have.

Question Re: Options Tabs not working

I expect that this will require adding a new API to existing plugins and I have several plugins that I would like to add support for this to. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any documentation on how to do this.

Re: Options Tabs not working

Citation Envoyé par Elderban Voir le message
    According to the Update notes, if a plugin has options, we should be able to click on the options tab to set the options, however, none of the options tabs are working for the plugins I have.
    The options present under this tab are not compiled automatically by the plugin manager, the author needs to create and assign whatever options to this tab. Until the authors of whichever plugins you're using get around to doing that, you'll have to make do with their options they've presented elsewhere.

Citation Envoyé par VincentAC Voir le message
    I expect that this will require adding a new API to existing plugins and I have several plugins that I would like to add support for this to. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any documentation on how to do this.
    Check out this thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...amp-Options%29

tells you some more info.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Lore Breakers of Eldar

Règles de messages