Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 5 sur 10 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 101 à 125 sur 235

Discussion: Good 1v1s

Citation Envoyé par Nifroth Voir le message
    Thanks to the usual crowd : Fire, DWS and Chiron too ^^
    Hope all of you had as much fun as I did!
    I had alot of fun, but wtb more people willing to 1v1 leave your zergish passtimes and come join us :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Somebuddy , Terom , Hayf , Boomtastic - Thanks for the 1v1s the past 2-3 days pretty fun and deff brings out a new build and rotation for the moors .

Firespear - No QQ you're op but I am more op lol im sure you will wreck me with that heal set debuff depends if you go range and spam heal while letting me heal up ;3

Teamamerica - Nice 1v1s a bit ago at gta was pretty wack you scared me a few times with that dps

Gilmo - Nice dps and Nice survivability was a good 1v1 the other day still don't think sadly hunts will ever top defilers

Tops - Ugh you pain I am sure if you had a magical interupt to 10k hit you would beat me ;p but until then I will grasp my filer beating hunter uber awesome skills <3

I am sure I have forgotten a lot of people but hey these are the most recent and yea good 1v1s
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

i see everyone having fun except me ... gj turbine..
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Citation Envoyé par YOUNGGUIDO Voir le message
    Somebuddy , Terom , Hayf , Boomtastic - Thanks for the 1v1s the past 2-3 days pretty fun and deff brings out a new build and rotation for the moors .
    Ah, yes thanks for the fight for sure, was suspenseful like oldern days, hope to have more of those ^^

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

TY Hypno for fun 1v1s one of the few worthwhile ones left

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Citation Envoyé par Nifroth Voir le message
    TY Hypno for fun 1v1s one of the few worthwhile ones left
    yep was fun ^^
    and qris too you sneaky burg you
    [center][color=red]
    dwarrowdelf
    ohsnap, bigsnaps, hypnotiq r12 warg[/color][/center]

hypno i will work on stuff for my stupid burg :P to see if i can survive much more time ^^
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Qris 1v1 me too :O
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

nice 1v1s today thorf, as always

Good 1v1s yestarday.

Aervoth was on crack and deved my spiderish butt for good 5k
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Citation Envoyé par Rashy Voir le message

Aervoth was on crack and deved my spiderish butt for good 5k
    Spiders have butts?!? O.o

Fun fights all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000023a6b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool

Personally, I liked the 3-5 creeps allowing me to practice giving them infamy at the base of Candy Mountain. 1v1, pfft - who needs 'em

Had a blast fightning your guard/LM chiron.
    Once I renew my VIP I'll try your WL :P
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

TY for fights Elgolnil, was pretty interesting set of 1v1s

TY to freepies who let me test out new corr build, was good learning experience

I wants to 1v1s! When?
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Citation Envoyé par 1nTruDeR Voir le message
    I wants to 1v1s! When?
    Uff, RL taking time, I'll be back home for longer time again on Friday evening, sometime during 13th or so should decent to Lotro, yes? ^.^

XoXo

Thanks to Tops, Irridian, Pigeon, Merlin, Rizoel, and Kesabur for some really fun and challenging 1v1s yesterday evening. It was a great change of pace from all the zerging; we should do this more often.

Have a great week Crick!
    "The strength of the pack is the wolf; the strength of the wolf is the pack"
    -Motto, U.S 3rd Light Armored Recon Battalion
    Leftenant Arkantor: Oblivion Awaits

Had some really fun and close fights yesterday as a naked rk. One some I didn't expect to and lost some I didn't expect to. Really enjoyed fighting some of the people I normally don't get to because my rk is to geared out. There were still a few people that weren't happy with the skills and gear I was using so please come to me with suggestions. Which skills do you want me to ban from a fight what gear do you want me to remove. Fighting nerfed is much more fun for me than watching everyone else fight.
    Dernière modification par Hoges ; 11/07/2013 à 21h55.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Citation Envoyé par Hoges Voir le message
    Had some really fun and close fights yesterday as a naked rk. One some I didn't expect to and lost some I didn't expect to. Really enjoyed fighting some of the people I normally don't get to because my rk is to geared out. There were still a few people that weren't happy with the skills and gear I was using so please come to me with suggestions. Which skills do you want me to ban from a fight what gear do you want me to remove. Fighting nerfed is much more fun for me than watching everyone else fight.
    Try stone-slapping them to death. I'm sure these will be interesting fights!

Essie - Tr.

TY mostly Beard and Frank for good 1v1s
    and ty everyone else as well

Thanks Kozrog and Guido for ALMOST 1v1's (even though ops were not even). Fail ganker has been slain both times muahaha

Edit : Thanks also to bane,franker and lobster for 1v1's later.
    Dernière modification par HellsGateTT ; 28/07/2013 à 13h30.

Thanks to people, special thanks to Kozrog for that one really long and really aggressive (especially for a defiler) fight, was fun. Cheers!

Ya, that one fight we had was intense. When i got you low, I was turning so much, I ended up throwing my mouse pad on the floor. After that it was touch and go to see if I could finish you off before you got me.

was good fights all around

Kozrog
    [center][B][color=orangered][I]Kozrog, Rank 13 Defiler[/I][/color][/B][/center]
    [center][color=teal][I]Brandywine[/I][/color][/center]

Thx to Trahai for varying 1v1s, I think not swapping against you makes it more ez for me, since i heal right off the bat, fun none the less, i hope you had fun too
    Also thx to our DD players, hope you rank up and produce good freep killers ^.^ erm - Toddler and Freerenownhere I believe

Page 5 sur 10 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages