Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 51 à 75 sur 78

Re: Show off your sweet Crib!

I decided my toons need a lake house -- a place to get away from it all, to enjoy themselves.

So if you're on Silverlode and could use a short break, come to 4 Haven Way, Eryn Lelryn Falathorn Homesteads. Home of Avathrabeth and the door is open to you.

The front yard is decorated for maximum flowers and relaxation.

This is my favorite place to sit and watch the lake. The scenery is fabulous and when you feel like going for a swim the gazebo makes an excellent destination.

This is the view from the front door. When I'm here, I like to curl up on the chaise with a book after taking swim and maybe fall asleep in front of the fire. There's also a chair should a neighbor come for a visit.

Another view of the room.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001bc373/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Upstairs is the small study. Since this is a vacation (read: standard) home, this room serves as the office and also the drawing room.

It's mostly here just to give a quiet place for working on poetry or needlework or woodworking, as well as provide a place to entertain guests.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001bc373/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Andorric, I like that you've managed to make your elf home feel like a real manor. Kinda giving me some Resident Evil vibes.

SailorVee, that is my all-time favorite kinship lot layout. Almost picked it for my kin, but we decided the walk down there and back up was a hassle. Your color choices really bring out the detail in the woodwork of the building. I've never seen the inlaid gold stand out so much.
    Nimrodel: [color=tan]Lillianeth (LM), Heldene (CH), Bremarth (H),
    Mardenia (B), Marthriel (W), Zirazbund (RK), Lullabee (M)[/color]
    Landroval: [color=tan]Penwareth (RK), Swiftlet (M)[/color]

Oh my goodness! My partner n I have been playing lotro for about 2 or 3 weeks and this has just about everything I love. Crafting is awesome here, the game play is awesome, story line/adventures are great so far. And my favourite.. Housing!! We are now saving up our coppers and slowly leveling due to the anniversary events and hope to own our own house in a month or so.

I love all of the posts here and have gathered lots of helpful tips. Great job guys n thanx. Will look forward to posting my own pics in the future )

I really enjoyed this thread, all the homes look great. What struck me was the variety, considering the limited resources. Just imagine the possibilities if Turbine revamps and adds more hooks/decor items.

Sorry to revive an older thread, but I had to!

You'll find the Vanguard Kinhouse at 1 High Road, Hartholt, Bree-land Homesteads on the Elendilmir server.

While I did not personally design the kinhouse, several of my kinmates have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making it what it is today and their work deserves to be displayed.

Our front yard..

Dernière modification par distillered ; 12/12/2012 à 10h00. Motif: typo
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]

The interior..

[size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]

A few notable trophies..

Please feel free to stop by and check everything out in person, it is a lot cooler to look at up close.

My own home..

Just a little ways away from my kinhouse, you'll find my own house at 2 Long Street, Hartholt, Bree-land Homesteads, Elendilmir server.

The front complete with my pet cave-claw, Roger.

The main room is still under construction so it remains hidden!

The green room, my study. Every scholar deserves one!

The red room, my bedroom.

Hope more of you guys post, it's a lot of fun seeing what other people do to their houses!
    Dernière modification par distillered ; 12/12/2012 à 10h03. Motif: typo

Epic Pictures Meraithe !

Will show mine in 2 days dont have much time atm !

Oooh, I hadn't seen most of the newer house items form Isengard on.

I love that the bear in the Kin Hall looks like he is orating rather seriously. But of course, beer and pie are serious business in Middle-Earth.
    Nimrodel: [color=tan]Lillianeth (LM), Heldene (CH), Bremarth (H),
    Mardenia (B), Marthriel (W), Zirazbund (RK), Lullabee (M)[/color]
    Landroval: [color=tan]Penwareth (RK), Swiftlet (M)[/color]

It's Christmas time at our Kinship house, I hope you enjoy these!!

We have decorated inside as well!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011c3ee/01006/signature.png]Amella[/charsig]

Continued....

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011c3ee/01006/signature.png]Amella[/charsig]

It's also Christmas at my home !!

some amazing houses there

Major props to everyone for having some awesome and killer kin houses, seeing all this makes me want to go thru my two free accounts and set up alts to get them kinned up with my main account, question though, how are the shire kin houses? are they bigger then all the other kin houses in bree and the other areas?

or is the layout all the same?

This is making me want to log in an take some pics of my lovely deluxe dwarven hunting lodge, but sadly that will have to wait until the servers are back up. As soon as that happens and I get the pics, I'm posting them here. But in the meantime, anyone on the Arkenstone server is welcome to come visit, the house is open to all players at all times, located on 6 Roaring Road, Segdal, T.H. Homesteads. ^^

Getting to decorate our own houses has always been one of my favorite aspects of the game, even with all of the housing system's current flaws.

Now that the servers are back up and I've had some time, here's the current incarnation of my house- A nice, cozy Dwarven/Human hunting lodge.

Here's the main room as you enter the front door:

From the other side of the room:

The Bedroom:

And the Kitchen:
    Dernière modification par Temrhyn ; 19/02/2013 à 02h29.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/10hncxh.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR="#8B4513"][MY ALTS] [B]Balvur[/B] warden/ [b]Hallti[/b] guardian/ [b]Hila[/b] burglar/ [b]Elenauriel[/b] runekeeper/ [b]Dolmifaynar[/b] minstrel [/COLOR]
    I speak my mind because it [COLOR="#B22222"][i]hurts[/i][/COLOR] to bite my tongue

I'm on a screenshot kick, now it's housing's turn! I've got a Dwarf personal house in the Gothbar neighborhood. Probably the BEST location I've found. Underground, but open to the sky so snow is always falling. Therefore I kept with a snowy theme throughout the yard. A firepit off to the side and two Yule trees flanking the door. (Pictures are clickable)

From the other side of the yard, which overlooks an underground river, sits a replica of the Mirror of Galadriel. In the distance a giant Nimrode statue overlooks the staircase which leads up to the house.

Inside the house, although Dwarven in architecture, attempts to maintain a strictly Elvish atmosphere. Maps of areas where Elves have dwelt decorate the walls.

(To Be Continued!)

(Continued)

The Bedroom matches the main room with its red and green Yule theme.

The study takes a slightly different turn as far as color combinations go. Maintaining the red Elvish furniture with deep purple paints.

The Elvish theme gives a nod to the Last Alliance with a Tapestry of Gondorian origin.

I hope you enjoyed your tour of this lovely home!

Thumbs up great houses

love what was done with the dwarf housing, great decorations and looks awesome, right now i have a house in the elf district that is actully well done for what i could do with it at level 25, will post pics tomoroww

EDIT: woke up at 2 am so figured i would post the pics now since im up anyways.enjoy this house is still a work in progress

just a lazy room to relax after a hard day of questing and i can lay in front of the fire and just enjoy the peace and quiet of living in a elf neighborhood

Before i go lay on my chair in front of the fire i always grab a few cups of ale to drink down

My Cozy Bedroom, which is easy to get to after 3 or 4 or sometimes 9 cups of ale,i'll snore away the evening ready to start a new day adventuring again

my house isnt great,but i bought it recently and didnt really do a lot of the anniversary festival so im hoping to fill my living room with some spring housing items.
    Dernière modification par spongedarksquarepants ; 09/05/2013 à 07h00.
    If you are going to be bad, be bad with purpose, otherwise your just not worth Forgiving

Damon Salvatore

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000010bd0a/01003/signature.png]Vorcil[/charsig]

main - [url]http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/vorcil/[/url]

Sorry for poor image quality. On backup comp.

Kinhall:

Following the recent foreclosures; my new home at 4 Long Street, Lightgard, Breeland Homesteads, Laurelin...

over the Falls and then slightly to the right
    Awesome pictures! Loads of good ideas to apply to my own houses

I've moved house, like, 4 times. Most recently after the forclosures opened up entire neighbourhoods allowing me and a friend to become next door neighbours. This is Galenor's home at 4 Garden Street, Woodmead, Bree-land (Dwarrowdelf):

The view from the hill. I nearly flipped my lid when the horse post and the mushroom ring came up on the AH.

Home, sweet home. The cushioned bench was made by a kinsman. I did my happy dance. The amount I had to drink to get the Inn-League lanterns was totally worth it. I made the bookshelf. In fact, I made every bookshelf in the house.

When I found the breakfast table, I wet myself. When I found the Rohan tapestry, I wet myself on purpose. I made the rounded table and the chandelier, which is part of a set with the candlestands in the bedroom.

The study. I like to read. You've probably noticed the books EVERYWHERE throughout the house.

The bedroom. I didn't like this bed when I saw it on loro-wiki.com, but after the Summer festival, it matched the walls so well that it grew on me rather quickly. I LOVE that rug. I love it so mug that I checked the AH every day for a fortnight, waiting for sky blue paint so it didn't look out of place.

Housing is one of my favourite aspects of the game, along with the music system. The depth of character development that it allows is really rather special and unusual among games in this genre. The developers have done a sensational job with this "passive play" side of things. After playing WoW for a year and a half, this potential for rich character development was what brought me back to LOTRO. WoW just seems so shallow by comparison. I also think that this side of the game gives players a greater feeling of ownership and community and is one of the reasons people in this game are so pleasant to play with.
    Dernière modification par Daniel1979 ; 08/10/2013 à 22h42.

Page 3 sur 4 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages