Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 15 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 26 à 50 sur 361

Re: Completionist Tracker (All deeds, titles, virtues, mounts)

Very nice. +rep. My mini just cleared every deed from all tabs in Eriador and rhovanian save the moors (minis get no love for KBs ).

This will help me a lot since my account seems to have events reset on occasion and I was thinking of checking my titles manually as I feel like I am missing some that I thought I used to have.

Thank you for the work put into this. Very well done.

Bookmarking this thread so I can download it when I get home! It's just perfect for my completionist warden!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002b366/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR="lightblue"]~.~ [I]Real LOTRO PvP happens on the AH.[/I] ~.~[/COLOR]

Citation Envoyé par Ramuch Voir le message
    the class name "Burglar" in the "CRE tab" is hidden (line 23) but the others class don't

That's an error and I have corrected it. Good catch!

with the deed "Bulwarks of the enemy (8 of 8)" in the Moria comes a title (Deep-Delver), and this title doesn't seem to be in your tracker in the Virtues list tab. For help i found this title ingame in my title list, sub-section "Deed".

Another good catch. I think I had it confused with the Deed (Moria Lower Deeps) called Deep Delver. I have added it to titles.

the % total count in the sub heritage section of the Title tab is a bit weird. If i "x-mark" 3 titles the % show 200% instead of 100% and i've notice that it's counting 3 completed AND 3 avoided titles

same for the hobby and kinship sub-section

Ah, I have forgotten to adjust this after adding the "voided" option. I have corrected it.

Finally, i want to congrats you for this wonderful tool.

PS : sorry if my english is a bit poor and incomprehensible but i'm french and not really good with english language...

Many thanks - and thanks a lot for taking the time to post these corrections. It really helps me making it bug-free.

Your English is excellent and easy to understand :)
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

Citation Envoyé par hucklebarry Voir le message
    Very nice. +rep. My mini just cleared every deed from all tabs in Eriador and rhovanian save the moors (minis get no love for KBs ).

This will help me a lot since my account seems to have events reset on occasion and I was thinking of checking my titles manually as I feel like I am missing some that I thought I used to have.

Thank you for the work put into this. Very well done.

Glad you can use it and thank you. And yeah, with my main being a minstrel too, I have given up on the Ettens deeds entirely also

I played around a little more with it... Wow. very nice.

The only thing I can think of that would make this complete is faction rep. Being able to check off each stage with each faction. I'm happy as is, but wanted to throw that out to see if you thought it would fit.

Potentially a boss log would be nice, although this is maybe going in a different direction. The number of instances and tiers are growing. rares, elites, etc. could be added.

I also see you aren't planning on adding recipes. Very understood, that would likely be a very large undertaking

Even without the above 2, this is a great doc. Thanks again.

I played around a little more with it... Wow. very nice.

Thank you :)

The only thing I can think of that would make this complete is faction rep. Being able to check off each stage with each faction. I'm happy as is, but wanted to throw that out to see if you thought it would fit.

As you probably saw, the reputation is tracked under CRE/Reputation already the same way as it is in the in-game deed log, but I think you have a good point. I'll will look into adding something to mark reputation per faction and automatically marking fx ally if you have already marked kindred. That would be more user-friendly indeed.

Potentially a boss log would be nice, although this is maybe going in a different direction. The number of instances and tiers are growing. rares, elites, etc. could be added.

You are right that this would take the tracker in a different direction, since I'm currently only tracking what the in-game logs are tracking already (one way or another). I think this would require too much work (especially with game updates) and not be used by many, but I'll see if others have the same request in the future.

I also see you aren't planning on adding recipes. Very understood, that would likely be a very large undertaking ;)

I would actually really like to add this feature, since it's nice to see if your crafters have all the recipes (especially the drops/bartered ones). It's not impossible that I'll add this at some point.

Even without the above 2, this is a great doc. Thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to add your ideas - really appreciated :)

Update 1.5.10:

Added Reputation Tracker in a new tab, giving a better overview.
    Fixed some cosmetic/formula errors, fixed some notes and removed basic emotes from the Emotes Tracker.
    Fixed an error that displayed the virtues gained by deeds incorrectly.

New screenshots added.

Download

Example screenshot of Reputation Tab:

Dernière modification par Whiteberry_Laurelin ; 05/09/2011 à 02h34.

Thumbs up Re: Completionist Tracker (All deeds, titles, virtues, mounts)

This is a fabulous piece of work, well done.

A couple of small points of feedback.

I can see why you've locked the field entry to only x or z, but what if I've miss entered an x, and want to blank the field. I can't seem to do this ?

When completing the Reputation tab, e.g. Friend with Lothlorien, should the relevant title be completed automatically ? e.g. Friend of the Golden Wood.

Similarly, when you reach Kindred in the repuations needed for the "World renowned" deed, should this not complete automatically ? The same with the "Ambassador to the Elves" deed.

Keep up the great work !

Citation Envoyé par YouichiHophop Voir le message

I can see why you've locked the field entry to only x or z, but what if I've miss entered an x, and want to blank the field. I can't seem to do this ?
    Click on the cell.
    Click on F2 to activate the cell.
    Click on the backspace key to delete the value.
    Click on enter.
    Jewahe

Citation Envoyé par YouichiHophop Voir le message

When completing the Reputation tab, e.g. Friend with Lothlorien, should the relevant title be completed automatically ? e.g. Friend of the Golden Wood.

Similarly, when you reach Kindred in the repuations needed for the "World renowned" deed, should this not complete automatically ? The same with the "Ambassador to the Elves" deed.

Keep up the great work !

Thank you for the feedback :)

I have allowed blank cells and it works fine for me just deleting the x, so not sure why you have that problem. Is it in all of the document (white/yellow cells) and are you using Open Office?

Yes, the intention is that the relevant title should be marked, but I forgot to set it up after rearranging the reputation tab, so will look into it, thanks :)

I have on purpose left meta-deeds untouched, since it will require references/lookups to 3 to 12+ different cells and might make the spreadsheet slow. Since it's only a handful or two meta-deeds, I won't be changing this for now.

Berry
    Dernière modification par Whiteberry_Laurelin ; 15/09/2011 à 03h11.

Update 1.6.0:

The Completionist Tracker has been updated to 1.6.0 with the release of Update 4: Rise of Isengard.

Some info is missing from the tracker, such as new instance deeds and hidden/undiscovered deeds.

Two tabs have been removed from the tracker: Epic quest tracking & FM combination tracking.

Download

Hiya Whiteberry.

I'm just in the process of downloading your sheet and OpenOffice. May I ask, since ROI does it take accoutn of all the jiggery pokery that Turbine have done with the Deeds, particularly in Moria?

I ask because I wrote a deed-tracker myself. Mine isn't as complete as yours since it only tracks virtue-giving deeds, and it uses Excel which probably means it's less accessible to the masses than yours. Pre-ROI I had a character that had completed all deeds, and matched exactly with all the deeds I had on my sheet, but since ROI I'm finding it almost impossible to match my virtue "scores" in-game to the figures on my sheet.

Maybe something we can work on together?
    Monkshood L75 Loremaster, author of the Deed Tracker spreadsheet available here: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...er-Spreadsheet.

Looking at your sheet now...it states that the quest groups in Moria (for example Wanderer/Stalwart/Exemplar/Hero of the Central Levels) have been "Voided by ROI expansion". Are you sure about this, 'cos I can still see them in my Deed Log in-game...

...though now you mention it I'm taking a new character through Moria right now, and I haven't seen those deeds initiate yet...how is that working, if some characters have already done it, yet others won't get the chance to?

*confused* !!!
    Monkshood L75 Loremaster, author of the Deed Tracker spreadsheet available here: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...er-Spreadsheet.

Citation Envoyé par GreyArea1966 Voir le message
    how is that working, if some characters have already done it, yet others won't get the chance to?
    Exactly. If you had completed the deeds prior to the ROI update, you'll keep them (or more specifically the character(s) that completed them will keep them). Characters that had not completed the deeds have lost the ability to complete them forever.

This is actually a vast improvement over how it was originally in the beta, the first build of the beta on Bullroarer (B0 build) took away the completed deeds from people and only gave them the new ones which did not match up with the same virtues. There was much gnashing of teeth, sharpening of pitchforks and lighting of torches by the masses. At that point Turbine said, "Okay, if you've got them done you can keep them" and many folks were happy again.

I hope this cures you of some of your confusion, if not, I can only suggest that you remember it is only a game and that at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter that much.
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."

Citation Envoyé par Rainith Voir le message
    I hope this cures you of some of your confusion,
    Some...though it makes maintaining a tracker spreadsheet a sodding nightmare. Hey ho...

Citation Envoyé par Rainith Voir le message
    if not, I can only suggest that you remember it is only a game and that at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter that much.
    *Cough* *Splutter* *ack*

DOESN'T REALLY MATTER?

How. Very. Dare. You.

To quote someone out of context;

It's not a matter of life and death. It's more important than that.

Hi again Whiteberry.

Started comparing your sheet to mine and my toon in-game who has completed all pre-ROI deeds (and now very glad I did based on Rainith's previous post) in case I could find some of my errors post-ROI.
    Couple of things I noticed;

Eregion;
    North Downs;
    Of Glories Long Past / Of Glories Long Past advanced / Of Glories Long Past final
    Your sheet says +1 Charity / nothing / +2 Loyalty.
    Game says +1 Empathy / +1 Charity / +2 Loyalty
    Dunland;
    I found three deeds I didn't know about : Deeds of Dunland, Half-Orc Slayer and Slayer of Dunland. Unfortunately they don't affect my totals any, so these don't fix my errors, but thanks!

Rhovanion;
    Moria Lower Deeps;
    Deep Delver / Legend of the Deeps/ Warrior of the Shadows;
    Your sheet says +1 Charity / +1 Innocence / +1 Empathy
    Game says +1 Compassion / +1 Charity / +1 Innocence
    Moria Upper Levels;
    Adventurer / Defender / Hero in the Upper levels;
    Your sheet says +1 Compassion / +1 Innocence / +1 Charity
    Games says +1 Charity AND +1 Innocence / +1 Empathy / +1 Innocence

Instances;
    Mines of Moria;
    We both agree Leaders of the Hive gives +1 Idealism - but if you look at "Set rewards" in game, there's also an icon for "Honesty". No idea what it means as it's greyed out...

However, I've now noticed with all these re-workings, my sheet and my toon match again! With that and the info about the locked off deeds from Rainith above, it looks like I have a new, finalised deed tracker for ROI! (version 307, will be uploaded shortly - don't worry Berry I have no intention of hijacking your thread any further than I have already done...)

*HappyDance*

Update 1.6.1:
    Download

The Completionist Tracker has been updated to 1.6.1 with the release of Update 5: Armies of Isengard.

Changes:
    • Instances: Added Rise of Isengard
    • CRE/Social: Added deed: The Adventures of Floid and Dewitt
    • CRE/Festivals: Added Consumable deeds for Yule and Harvestmath Festivals
    • CRE/Festivals: Added Fireworks Deeds
    • Titles/Quest: Added “The Red”, “Bathed in Fire”, “Manoeuvre Master” and “Born from Ashes”
    • Titles/Social: Fixed several titles to be deeds instead of quests
    • Titles/Social: Added “Gatherer of Cool Company”
    • Titles/Deed: Added “The Wanderer”
    • Reputation: Fixed Riders of Théodred/Men of Dunland being listed twice
    • Mounts: Added Steed of the Guardian, Fleet-footed Goat, Steed of Many Colours, Autumnfest Steed, Yule Festival Frosty Steed, Green Painted Skeleton Steed, Marrow Painted Steed
    • Emotes: Enabled several emotes now available
    • Misc/Instruments: Added Pibgorn
    • All sheets: Removed errorous input on A-row 4 & 88 on all sheets
    Download
    Dernière modification par Whiteberry_Laurelin ; 03/01/2012 à 14h45.

GreyArea - to answer some of your questions:

"Voided by RoI" in my sheet should work, since you can still put your x into the pre-RoI deeds, if you have completed them before RoI and therefore still have them.

It should therefore also take all the changes into account that Turbine has made to the deeds.

However, some of the deeds may have changed if the list you give is correct (fx some giving charity in stead of compassion) and this is my next project to take into account in the sheet (so that both pre-RoI and post-RoI can be added).

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback

Thanks for keeping the tracker updated, Berry! Great Job!

A few comment on some things I encountered after todays download:

Under the virtuetab:

The following deeds don't seem to transfer from the Eriador/Rhovaniontabs to their respective virtues in the Virtuetab:

Charity
    Quests of the Great Delving
    Quests of Dunland

Compassion:
    Slayer of Dunland

Idealism
    Deeds of Dunland
    Exploring Trum Dreng

Also:
    Under the Eriadortab:

Quests in Nan Curunir (+1 Tolerance) is missing under the Dunland deeds.
    The Gatekeepers of Isengard is missing under the same Dunland deeds.

Citation Envoyé par Bicyclerepairman Voir le message
    A few comment on some things I encountered after todays download:
    Thank you for giving feedback - I'll have a look at these and fix them

Citation Envoyé par GreyArea1966 Voir le message
    We both agree Leaders of the Hive gives +1 Idealism - but if you look at "Set rewards" in game, there's also an icon for "Honesty". No idea what it means as it's greyed out...
    I have corrected the virtues associated with the deeds, thanks

Honesty greyed out in the in-game deed log is to show that there's a pre-deed which gives honesty. In this case the deed "The Corpse-eaters".

Update 1.6.2:
    Download

The Completionist Tracker has been updated to 1.6.2 with a few fixes:

Changes:
    • Eriador/Dunland: Added “Quests in Nan Curunir” and “The Gatekeepers of Isengard”
    • Rhovanion: Fixed a couple of deeds showing incorrect virtues.
    • Virtues: Fixed errors where virtues weren't transferred from the deeds.
    • Virtues: Added “Quests in Nan Curunir”
    • Virtues: Fixed an error with virtues from “Of Glories Long Past” making them display incorrectly.
    • Titles/Deeds: Added “Gatecrasher”
    Download
    Dernière modification par Whiteberry_Laurelin ; 20/02/2012 à 23h57.

Citation Envoyé par Whiteberry_Laurelin Voir le message
    I have corrected the virtues associated with the deeds, thanks

Honesty greyed out in the in-game deed log is to show that there's a pre-deed which gives honesty. In this case the deed "The Corpse-eaters".
    Yes, I'd also spotted that a couple of the deeds seem to be "paired" in this way...there's at least another pair as well as Corpse-eaters and Leaders of the Hive too, just can't think what it is at the moment :-).

Just wanted to say that my my virtues-only deeds spreadsheet currently seems to be complete again, or at least I get full agreement between what my sheet says and what I see in-game with my three characters - link to post of current version in my sig.

I downloaded the 1.6.2 version today. Now, I've never used OO before, so could you please tell me how to transfer all the info from my version 1.6.1 to 1.6.2 without having to type it all in again?

Page 2 sur 15 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages