Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 5 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5
Affichage des résultats 101 à 106 sur 106
    I think Baruk Khazad are more or less dead or very inactive sadly.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]Thurban of the Blue Mountains[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen][URL="http://durinsfolk.shivtr.com/"]Durins Folk[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Times New Roman][size=1][COLOR=#a0522d][I]"Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old we must away, ere break of day, to seek our pale enchanted gold."[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER][/size]

Butterbur and Beyond - mixed Kin

B and B, mature (aged 27+) and international kin with sense of humor is looking for new members or alliance members.
    We are light RP and playing on the Laurelin server. We are looking for members who are patient and don't lose their good mood when dying in a raid.
    We are family-friendly and not upset if holidays, sick kids, family-life ... take over

http://butburbeyond.shivtr.com/

Maybe meet us in Laurelin and do some instances wit us?

New Kinship - Ethyl Forodren

I would like to let you know about Ethyl Forodren - We are a fairly new mixed race kinship, that is casual, active but fairly small. We are of mixed class, level & skill & have a relaxed, friendly & easy approach to playing.

Our main goal is to have fun & get the most out of the vast world of middle earth. We are understanding that people have a life, and insist on nothing from our members except good intentions & mutual assistance. And to kill Goblins, we really hate Goblins.

we have a kinship house & are looking to expand, so that we can achieve 2 main goals; to assist each other in times of need & to gather a force to take on the bigger challenges that lay before us.

we are happy to take on new or inexperienced players, offering them help when wanted, or of course experienced players looking for a like minded approach to playing.

As it is a fairly new kinship we also welcome people who have ideas on what they would like out of a kin as it grows & welcome people who want more input & have a say in their kin, rather than been just another member. we really are as relaxed or involved as you want to be.

If you would like to know more, please contact me here, on in game by message or tell. My characters are listed below in used order.

Iborr, Galofair, Buron, Kalinasul.

Kinship

The Legends Of Arnor http://thelegendsofarnor.shivtr.com

Mixed Race & multi nationality Kinship

Citation Envoyé par Thurban Voir le message
    I think Baruk Khazad are more or less dead or very inactive sadly.
    yea sadly we have died a death, i think our epic battles in moria took its toll on us haha

whatever happened to true taters?
    and riders of middle earth are just something else

Page 5 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5

Règles de messages