Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 66 sur 91 PremièrePremière ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 626 à 1 650 sur 2256

Discussion: Snowbourn EM rankings

Citation Envoyé par Giliodor Voir le message
    How about me quoting you, quoting me, quoting Quote?
    Sorry, it would only have been funny if Quote had quoted me quoting you quoting Quote.

And gz Lil.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Derping on forums doesn't make you strong, when found out on the map you are still squishy even when hugging a freep raid.

Your mighty blow topples Zrinko.

Congrats to the recent rankers. Hobs, EU stats worthy of a true veteran, Liliam, good work!
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Citation Envoyé par Zelol Voir le message
    Derping on forums doesn't make you strong, when found out on the map you are still squishy even when hugging a freep raid.

Your mighty blow topples Zrinko.
    Erm

You must have mistaken me with someone else, i do not join raids at any time. I might have been grouped 'few' times in small groups and it's cuz' people invited me to help but raid? With who would i raid with? Othlon and Cedrian? LMAO.

Hug a raid = follow the raid around, leecing their kills. Run to a raid when getting hit.
    Atleast thats how i see hugging.

And in this case, hugging, not being in a raid was the topic.

The original Valdez

Citation Envoyé par zrinko Voir le message
    Erm

You must have mistaken me with someone else, i do not join raids at any time. I might have been grouped 'few' times in small groups and it's cuz' people invited me to help but raid? With who would i raid with? Othlon and Cedrian? LMAO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKU4zY9T84

Snap...?
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

That was 5min join to make video and joined cuz' leader of that group usualy gank with me and has nothing to do with my champion as Zilona stated.

'Leeching the raid' with melee class is not much of leeching' specialy when there is nobody heals you around. Compared to my suicide sprints into enemy raid, aoe, then menaging to escape, is more skills then daily zerg raid shows with 10+ healers on their back and unlimited of pewpew classes.

I think he zerged most of his rank vs 'afk' freavers, that also reminds me of Tomanard.
    I earned my rank more fair then you did. At least im one of maybe only 20 people on snowbourn with strenght to be solo 99% of time and still win in 90% actions. What i have seen from you is bad play at gta and zerging with friends.

Citation Envoyé par DiorEluchil Voir le message
    lol u live in total denial. You sprint out of the fray, scared to die, as coward as most other champs like Tomanard. Whats this about you never joining raids btw? You zerged your rank vs. solo creeps on WW. Pseudologia fantastica is one hell of a diagnos.
    LOL

Are you still mad i didnt let you join my raids on WW 3years ago? OMG, stop for once man, u wasnt invited and u run to snowie mr hobrobs.

WW have nothing to do with this thread. So stop beeing out of topic.

I earned my rank more fair then you did. At least im one of maybe only 20 people on snowbourn with strenght to be solo 99% of time and still win in 90% actions. What i have seen from you is bad play at gta and zerging with friends.
    Clearly this can be seen when looking at his stats.

Damn zerger!

LOL

Are you still mad i didnt let you join my raids on WW 3years ago? OMG, stop for once man, u wasnt invited and u run to snowie mr hobrobs.

WW have nothing to do with this thread. So stop beeing out of topic.
    As most ppl know, I barely played lotro when u first came around with your zergs tho I do rememebr u posting a video of u killing some afk reaver in DoF in which he responded with posting a video of killing you while you desperatly trying to fight back as I said Pseudologia fantastica is one hell of a diagnos.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Incompetent, mediocre at best. Here, take a look.

On another note... Did Ladrir use manheal again against you?

Citation Envoyé par Weewooweewoo Voir le message
    Incompetent, mediocre at best. Here, take a look.

On another note... Did Ladrir use manheal again against you?
    You just summarised 100% of Norbogs and Friends with one link, Waawoowaawoo!

On another note, Zrinko, every member of Resurrection has offered you a 1vs1 to prove your 99% strength and dominance, yet you ignore their offers and instead gloat about killing Thandrion (DAT SKILLZ)

Y U DO DIZ?

Thanks to Mocked for letting me zerg him like a mad bro

Leader of |MI6| Evernight.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Citation Envoyé par Himner Voir le message
    Nice KB, gz rank and Muzgat > Weewoo.

[EU] Mocked R10 - Grd/Hunt/Rk/Capt/Champ/Wrd/Mini/Burg/Lm - 95
    WL R10/ Rvr R9/ Wrg R8/ BA R8
    Nimrodel - Wrg/Rvr/WL/Def - R7
    [IMG]http://oi42.tinypic.com/2ui9ov7.jpg[/IMG]

Grats protector of slugs xD.

Anyone else confirmed -seeing Nokor with a birth sign in his rear..? or did Evel just had another bad trip. >.>

Citation Envoyé par Himner Voir le message

I thought you leeched your rank, like 95% of defilers out there, and also like my WL, Grats Muzleecher :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Citation Envoyé par sheese Voir le message
    Anyone else confirmed -seeing Nokor with a birth sign in his rear..? or did Evel just had another bad trip. >.>
    If anyone knows that it would be Evel due to his ongoing bromance with Nokor.

I would also like to thank the Crowarg/Evelpower GTA zerg for feeding Nokor and I just under 3k renown in the 30 minutes that I was there, I hope they do it again sometime although I don't want to get banned for FCing them so hard.

Well done Himnor.

Considering on your epic wartab you have become officially EU, therefore one of your boosts turns into the eternal passive bonus:

Still far from the level of the Good Player™ circle, yet in time, under the watchful eyes of Hobs you should reach it with an ease,

nonetheless

GZ
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Citation Envoyé par Etheldar Voir le message
    Well done Himnor.

Considering on your epic wartab you have become officially EU, therefore one of your boosts turns into the eternal passive bonus:

Still far from the level of the Good Player™ circle, yet in time, under the watchful eyes of Hobs you should reach it with an ease,

nonetheless

GZ
    I will keep him under my legs Maybe in time he will become a Good Player™ ?like Etheldar the Veteran EU
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par DiorEluchil Voir le message
    I will keep him under my legs Maybe in time he will become a Good Player™ ?like Etheldar the Veteran EU

He lost that title long time ago. I heard he's been undercover derp-ganking at GTA lately, Nebi_EU can approve.

He lost that title long time ago. I heard he's been undercover derp-ganking at GTA lately, Nebi_EU can approve.
    A derp ganking dupek?

[/CENTER]

I can confirm a crossbow wielding level 75 has been spotted in the trees of GTA ganking.

Ragai Third Marshal :)

thanks to all freeps and creeps for all the great action

Haha

Very very bad wartab
    7k kills for r10 and almost 3k kb's, seems someone didnt learn and play class hard enough to earn it right way. KD only 6, lol.
    Citation Envoyé par ragfig Voir le message
    thanks to all freeps and creeps for all the great action

As you can all see, this is the correct way to play champ. High kills, low kbs, high K/D.

Deserved.

Page 66 sur 91 PremièrePremière ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages