Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 104 sur 143 PremièrePremière ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 2 576 à 2 600 sur 3574
    Server has went so far downhill it will never resurface :-(
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I'd have posted it earlier, but I was kind of delayed. Fyo working hard, again, above Grothum.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Citation Envoyé par GrandCru Voir le message
    I'd have posted it earlier, but I was kind of delayed. Fyo working hard, again, above Grothum.
    Would like to see SS of the mighty Tren-1.
    [CENTER][URL=http://i.imgur.com/P8m6Uwk.png][COLOR=PURPLE]Third Marshall Arusha[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Moardots[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Aruwynn[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]High Warden Botch[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Mitholean Voir le message
    About time but its too late. Was it that hard to have the same policy as CM?
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

There is to be no retroactive punishment , an unfortunate but correct thing to do, but we all know who they are. Eyes open team =D

Would be nice if 50 freeps that just transfered from Evernight, Gilrain and Withywindle finnaly come here and say hi to snowbourn comunity, it's least they can do.

Citation Envoyé par zrinko Voir le message
    Would be nice if 50 freeps that just transfered from Evernight, Gilrain and Withywindle finnaly come here and say hi to snowbourn comunity, it's least they can do.
    Hi! I was more then delighted to finally see you play live in game and my hopes became truth, you died 5 times in 3 minutes and got 1 succesful gank out of it, after which you made a GTA ganking raid, which failed badly as well.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Citation Envoyé par zrinko Voir le message
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-f45eOXT-U

Yes you really are encouraging the Evernight community to say hello to the snowy community.
    Evernight : Selembar-r11-MNS, Celembir-r5-RK, Celembur-r6-BRG-, Celembar-r8-GRD, Wislenthild-r9-WRD, Celem-r4-CMP, Celril-1 -r7-CPT, Celembeorn-idek-BRN
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Citation Envoyé par Celembar Voir le message
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-f45eOXT-U

Yes you really are encouraging the Evernight community to say hello to the snowy community.
    I don't think such things should be taken seriously. Just ignore every trolling attempt he makes.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Today has been fun, mapped Grothum to kill Anolus, he then came to GTA and with me on 2k tried to kill me. Guess what he died I didn't lololol.

I then hear there was a massive QQ from Deru and Anolus about us on OOC. Please explain the QQ, QQers.

Today has been fun, mapped Grothum to kill Anolus, he then came to GTA and with me on 2k tried to kill me. Guess what he died I didn't lololol.

I then hear there was a massive QQ from Deru and Anolus about us on OOC. Please explain the QQ, QQers.
    Ok let's start from fixing what you sayd :

'Today has been fun, mapped Grothum to kill Anolus ( that was busy in questing with npc on it ) with the BA trotamundo, i started to hit him burned every CD and finally me , trotamundo and the npcs got him , he then came to GTA ALONE and with me on 2k tried to kill me without caring about all my friends that were there like the 2 defiler ( escorbuto and another with r9+ and some reavers etc . Guess what he died I didn't lololol.

I then hear there was a massive QQ from Deru and Anolus about us on OOC. Please explain the QQ, QQers.'

There wasn't any QQ in freeps ooc just a exchange of ideas between 2 people anyway i give you 1 point for the Flaming attempt , good job
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

I don't know... I just QQ'ed because there was QQ, so I joined the QQ. QQ

PS. It's like Anolus said: there was no real QQ. We were just discussing some stuff concerning GTA and NaF and Transfers and old Legends. Yeah...
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

NaF sucks imo, and I agree with Toma, we should rename to Huggi and Friends it definitely sounds better.

According to Dirtleg, the only way we win spars is "They must let you". That was his excuse for losing to all the freeps I was stomping on.

According to Dirtleg, the only way we win spars is "They must let you". That was his excuse for losing to all the freeps I was stomping on.
    hehe maybe they lose because the majority have zero RAT to follow and have none defilers throwning heals at them :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I really really really really really reaaaaaaally hate spiders

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Citation Envoyé par Vilda Voir le message
    I really really really really really reaaaaaaally hate spiders
    Spiders not bad unless you fight the lame cd popping, morale potting, cc spammers.
    [CENTER][URL=http://i.imgur.com/P8m6Uwk.png][COLOR=PURPLE]Third Marshall Arusha[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Moardots[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Aruwynn[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]High Warden Botch[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thats what i am talking about
    Especially CC, when they are 2+, its finish

But, be fair, without this, what else is left?

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Citation Envoyé par Vilda Voir le message
    Thats what i am talking about
    Especially CC, when they are 2+, its finish

But, be fair, without this, what else is left?
    Well the roots and stuns are no problem, it's the higher ranked Fear that is really annoying.

The ranked weavers that prioritise CC over damage and kite around with Catch Prey are the annoying ones, you just need to hope that you can get a reliable stun/slow off and do as much damage as possible in the CC gaps.

Citation Envoyé par Zelol Voir le message
    Well the roots and stuns are no problem, it's the higher ranked Fear that is really annoying.

The ranked weavers that prioritise CC over damage and kite around with Catch Prey are the annoying ones, you just need to hope that you can get a reliable stun/slow off and do as much damage as possible in the CC gaps.
    This is the reason I more or less avoid sparring Weavers at GTA.

CC spam (Fear, Stun, Root, Mez) gets pretty tiring and doesn’t result in much of a spar…. When the CC spam is coupled with some derpalicious CDs (reflect and even burrow on some occasions) I just cba with it. I also love the Weavers who only jump at melee classes

Then on the other hand there are some really nice Weavers there too that actually make it about damage instead of mashing the “I win button” over and over…

Lob

Citation Envoyé par Lobla Voir le message
    This is the reason I more or less avoid sparring Weavers at GTA.
    Pfft ezmoder.

I'll spar anything that jumps at me, unfortunately not much does.

Citation Envoyé par Zelol Voir le message
    Pfft ezmoder.

I'll spar anything that jumps at me, unfortunately not much does.
    OP Champ that's why, i reckon people would benefit from a guide on your awesomenuss....

Lob

OP Champ that's why, i reckon people would benefit from a guide on your awesomenuss....

Lob
    I will happily pass all champ enquiries over to our more experienced players such as Vear and Anolus.

After all, I am a mere U10 champ veteran.

CC spam (Fear, Stun, Root, Mez) gets pretty tiring and doesn’t result in much of a spar…. When the CC spam is coupled with some derpalicious CDs (reflect and even burrow on some occasions) I just cba with it.
    Lob
    Always thought I was the only one...
    Brandywine

Page 104 sur 143 PremièrePremière ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages