Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 14 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 326 à 350 sur 3750

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Citation Envoyé par Tarmas_Eldar Voir le message
    And there we were thinking you'd decided to minimise the number of times this happens by having a pet Warleader ready to bubble you every time a freep looks at you funny. You remain the only BA I've seen use evade, when bubbled, on full morale .

Happy New Year freep and creep dudes!

Thanks for paying so much attention to what skills I use, maybe you could also inform me who is my pet warleader?

Chill out a bit maybe and keep clicking your own bubbles

Freeps are not OP, same as a creeps are not OP too. Its all up to player, if he not skilled enought, he'll be failing even in raids. And the raids in couple last days just approves that. Not a once we wiped sharn raid having small group+solos. I have few creeps aswell, they arent high ranked, warg r5 and rvr r7, but i never had problem with infamy gaining. Only 1 hit enought to get 3 infamy. More then i have no offence against raids in evening when there are enought players from both sides to make raids and start clubbing.
    But in morning, when there are 3-5 freeps in ettens, and we have to fight against sharnarke with his raid, when you can easy kill us being solos\or small groups.

I have no offence to sharnarke as to a man, more then he is funny guy, with sweet voice. And if you want to get some infamy, just group in small groups by 3-5 players and have you kills and etc. In this case each side of pvp will have their fun, their renown\infamy and no raging because of getting ganked by raid

Freeps are not OP, are you joking? I've seen everyone single freep class other than a warden hit 2k+, ive seen burgs, champs and hunts hit 7k+. Minis, the healign class, hit 4k, compared to defilers hitting 800... BA's are the classes that are the closest to being level with freeps but still a while away. Freeps have always been OP and if you haven't noticed yet then you haven't been playing PVP.

Also when we have raids in the morning, there are pretty much never more than 12 ppl in the raids.
    Dernière modification par Fugnakh ; 01/01/2012 à 04h53.

Citation Envoyé par avdept Voir le message
    Freeps are not OP
    Come on..

The best burg/champ can beat the best Warg/reaver without using a single cd..
    Yet the freep classes have loads of cds to spam.
    (which is the main reason that good freeps can solo multiple creeps & bad freeps win vs. Good creeps.)

Citation Envoyé par Fugnakh Voir le message
    ive seen burgs, champs and hunts hit 7k+.
    7k from a Brg? Yeah with OB and a bunch of other debuffs...

Nevertheless you'd never see a warg hit over maybe 1.3k. But atleast you've noticed freeps are OP.

btw i missed out in the last post also rks have hit 7k on me
    Narthirvor-1 scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Fugnakh for 7,089 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Dernière modification par Fugnakh ; 01/01/2012 à 05h26.

right now
    sharnarka made raid against 7 solo freeps, he has about 15 in his raid.

Freeps are not op, and you comparing fr damage and cr damage when cr have 2x more morale then freep
    Dernière modification par avdept ; 01/01/2012 à 06h32.

Sharns group started out with 5 tribe members, 9 freeps were hugging tir. We didnt open then raid but we invited people we knew. It got to maybe 9 people. Then you got more, so did we. You make raids to farm soloers and why don't you make raids and stop QQing on forums ffs. I assume Elgo has now made a raid. Hoping for good action and to get my rank soon.

things to think about for the new year.

freeps are op however creeps do not need a raid to kill a small number of them.
    the current creep mindset seems to be if you meet a group of freeps your going to die so you run. stay and fight fellow scum. with better communication an balls we can prevail!

the more you moan in creep chat or on forum the more you will be cj

happy nw year /sniff
    I am partly to blame for the decking boom, and I am sorry, I know it's everywhere these days.

we were 7 untill you came tir having 15+ creeps so stop lying

and still have raid, when we are about 10 freeps at all

Well you're wrong there, when we were in a group of 5 there were 9 of you on track. Make a raid if you're outnumbered and stop complaining about Sharn farming soloers. People ask him to make raids so why just get anrgy with him and not the other creeps?

Happy New Year to Creeps and Freeps alike.

I look forward to a year or lots of QQ,CJ and such like.

Maybe just maybe even some good raid V raid fights

We might get a new PvMP map stranger things have happened

speaking about low renown

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....epstoday/Eldar

defiler 1st place for today, 7k inf so far

If i remember correctly the stats on the Black Appendage site are updated daily at 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Take that into consideration?
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

doesnt matter when stats updates, if it is today or it was yesterday, stats shows that defiler got most infamy over all creeps on eldar

Citation Envoyé par avdept Voir le message
    doesnt matter when stats updates, if it is today or it was yesterday, stats shows that defiler got most infamy over all creeps on eldar
    No idea what point you think you're making here.

Freeps are hugely more powerful than creeps at the moment, I really don't see how that can be disputed. I've been in raids which have repeatedly destroyed creep raids led by good leaders, to the point where it becomes sad, pleasant though the rain of renown can be.

The Blackappendage stats since RoI make it painfully clear that freeps dominate - look at the data in this thread: http://dailystats.theblackappendage....s-daily-infamy. The overall infamy and renown gain is usually similar, but that's because there are typically more creeps than freeps. The average creep dies more often and makes less points per day than the average freep.

The gap isn't so much at the top - skilled, high-rank creeps hold their own - but among the less experienced and less-well geared/ranked players the gap is huge. An average freep beats an average creep 9/10. That's where the imbalance comes from.
    Dernière modification par Tarmas_Eldar ; 01/01/2012 à 14h27.

[QUOTE=Fugnakh;5907535]Nevertheless you'd never see a warg hit over maybe 1.3k.

I see your point but i have hit 2k on a hunter with eye rake... (name isn't essential).I was full dps traited and unbuffed...
    Wargs are dps machines from behind,do not underestimate them

Both sides gain great amounts of rek/inf...no need of qq peeps.We can't change many things by ourselves,let's just hope Turbine wakes up...
    -Happy new year to everyone!

The reason I got so much inf was because I was really pushing for my rank, was in alot of raids and did all my dailys. Btw i just hit rank9 earlier today . And why does it make a difference if a defiler made the most infamy, all it means was they were raiding alot.
    Dernière modification par Fugnakh ; 01/01/2012 à 12h33.

Gratz Fuggy on rank 9

i see this qq wont make any difference, so lets stay everything as it is and try to get some fun

After quite a long inactive time I logged in again today and actually had lots of fun in the Etten. Sharnarke and Lool both had a great raid. Some of the raid fights took quite long and they remembered me of the SoA times. Maybe it was just a rare evening, but I really enjoyed the PvMP today. I'd a few spars and yes, they are painfully unbalanced. Especially against minstrels. But the full raid fights were actually pretty even. I hope today wasn't anything rare, but very common.

What I disliked to see was that freeps quitted after getting two wipes in a row. I don't want to jump on the typical "all freeps are lame" bandwagon, but this annoyed me.

But the best thing about todays PvMP was seeing Angbands still active. It was nice talking to all the tribemates again. Shadows is still a fantastic tribe and PvMP days like these makes me want to login everyday.

See you in-game and please keep the raids coming, I love them!

Citation Envoyé par Wardrat Voir le message
    I hope today wasn't anything rare, but very common.
    Today *was* rare because creeps were on top pretty much the entire evening . That doesn't happen very often and makes a pleasant change.

PS Bigbite - look, I'm sorry dude, I really am, but that wasn't a smart place to go afk

PPS "Tarmas scored a devastating hit with Let Fly on Wardrat for 1,221 points of Westernesse damage". Welcome back dude ;p
    Dernière modification par Tarmas_Eldar ; 03/01/2012 à 18h25.

Today *was* rare because creeps were on top pretty much the entire evening . That doesn't happen very often and makes a pleasant change.
    Hmm well as long as there are raid fights I'm fine with it.

PPS "Tarmas scored a hit with Let Fly on Wardrat for 1,221 points of Westernesse damage". Welcome back dude ;p
    That was not even a critical hit?! Nice welcome back present though, but I prefer your killing blow.

...I prefer your killing blow.
    Those aren't as easy to get as they once were .

Hmm well as long as there are raid fights I'm fine with it.
    No good raid leaders though.

Citation Envoyé par Norbog Voir le message
    No good raid leaders though.
    Based on today's experience I disagree. Dirty and Shar lead a good raid and on freepside Arcanaii and Elgo did the same. You can say what you want about them, but I really don't think they are that bad. Maybe Elgo runs around foolishly sometimes, but I take it he just wants to find a perfect flanking position.

Also, I'm very surprised to see so many familiar names in these two days. Apparently the game isn't that dead after all. For example, Kleftolas, Blarrluk, Dirty and Liio (his OOC nonsense was as hilarious as always) logged in today. I thought all of them had quit this game. I'm glad to see I was wrong. Same counts for freepside. It's always fun to kill familiar names (even though I've never talked to them), instead of the ones you've barely ever seen. Hard to explain why, but it always does me good seeing so many familiar freeps - especially seeing their corpses, which, unfortunately, hasn't happened enough this evening.

Page 14 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages