Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 110 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 2 726 à 2 750 sur 3750
    Citation Envoyé par Smuff Voir le message
    You are hilarious.

In one post you claim that people should stand and fight, or die with honour. And in the next you claim it is cool to run away and ask for an airstrike at a map point.
    I am glad I amuse you, but you are putting words in my mouth. This is a Quote from my first post: "If you're outnumbered and you're going to die, stand and die. So 'Yes' is the answer to that. Alternatively, try and get away."

So I said the same in the first post as the second, so no contradictions here: I'm saying stand and fight if you can. Do your reasonable best to win if it's at all possible. Or, if not, try to get to safety. And that was the outline of the second post – no contradictions. Where you are coming unstuck is just the nature of the definition of running away, on which we differ, and it's always alright to 'agree to disagree', that's a given in any debate. All I was doing was pointing at that, in my opinion, there is a clear difference between 'running to a safe area' in order to try and survive, and 'running to one-shotters to suicide'.

Secondly, never at any point did I say it was cool to 'ask for an airstrike at a map point'.

Citation Envoyé par Smuff Voir le message
    It´s basically the same thing, running away from someone and calling in an airstrike, thus denying someone the kill. And running away from the zergtrain into the 1shotters, thus denying the zergtrain the kill.
    I kind of agree on that, it is basically the same thing. But at no point did I argue for the merit of an air strike. In the first post I was merely pointing out to Areya that if you fight at a map point, then it is reasonable to expect that you will not fight for long undisturbed, such is the nature of map points.

I didnt refer to you Ignor when i said that some creeps started to play again, i know you are not playing freep in ettens. But many creeps decide to play only in period when they OP (same as some freeps)

Uzfang, if you ever stood and fought me 1on1, you would see that i never use any cooldowns in 1vs1(you can ask any creep about this), but ofc you never did that like i alrdy said.

I once ran into one shotters on purpose, 'cause I saw someNutter running around naked, hoping that they will hit both of my eyeballs and incapacitate me.
    Oh noo... those pictures.. are hunting me.. no... nooo... noooooo....
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par BrekkaSrbenda Voir le message
    I once ran into one shotters on purpose, 'cause I saw someNutter running around naked, hoping that they will hit both of my eyeballs and incapacitate me.
    Oh noo... those pictures.. are hunting me.. no... nooo... noooooo....
    I can't even image how this will look with 8 eyes. I pity you.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

I wish people would get back to ettens sooner rather than later :/ its rlly boring sitting at GV steps u know. All the freeps just seem to be avoiding coming here until they are OP again in the update. thats just lame.

And yes, Freeps are OP again in the update, Sparred a r15 reaver full Auda etc, and stomped him with 10k/25k morale left, this was with 3rd agers and purple jewels .
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

Citation Envoyé par Areya121 Voir le message
    I wish people would get back to ettens sooner rather than later :/ its rlly boring sitting at GV steps u know. All the freeps just seem to be avoiding coming here until they are OP again in the update. thats just lame.

And yes, Freeps are OP again in the update, Sparred a r15 reaver full Auda etc, and stomped him with 10k/25k morale left, this was with 3rd agers and purple jewels .
    u bully!

freeps op again!?! guess i'll stick 2 having fun on creepside

I guess you guys will have to abandon your champs with(out) bubbles and wardens, and roll a minstrels, rks, guards and possibly OP hunters. Poor you
    Lore masters are still same, just stack those WL's and you will be fine ^_____^

Pls, type me some "QQQQQQ" and come to ettens now.

why forget champs and wardens lol?
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/118fvci.png[/IMG]

Citation Envoyé par Jordanius Voir le message
    why forget champs and wardens lol?
    Not a god mode anymore?

thats down to the player in my opinion
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/118fvci.png[/IMG]

Hehe we got some op freep classes already ofc They can go To ettens without audacity....

Been 2 ettens 2 Times. First time i met afro and i managed To maybe take 2k of him... Dev critted him for 1639

Main reason To not go To ettens would be:

The effects of Audacity were not being calculated correctly resulting in their being doubled. We apologize, but you aren’t really that audacious. This has been resolved.

Ill rank My Champ Then get My guard or captain To ettens.

Or maybe lvl My Minstrel. Then i dont need audacity. Im op already now
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Hehe does this say we all are lamers or you are already op?!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Citation Envoyé par Erlo Voir le message
    Hehe does this say we all are lamers or you are already op?!
    I don't think there's ever been a greater disparity between strong/weak classes as there is now.

Captains and healing Minstrels are pretty much unkillable. Anyone duo with a Captain or a healing Minstrel is pretty much unkillable.

Reavers will utterly destroy anyone but a Captain 1v1. A Warg getting a stealth jump will destroy anyone but a Captain 1v1. But caught in the open a Warg is very squishy (other than 90 second CDs for disappear/sprint, which means a Warg should never ever have to die).

Creep healing has not so far been scaled. A 60k Warleader has heals doing 2-3k a time. Blackarrow dps is comically low, but evade 30/secs out of every 40 is nuts.

Champions are laughably weak. Hunters are very glass and very cannon.

It's a complete mess. Godmode classes vs the Rest. Fraids need Captains, Craids need Reavers. Everyone else is just making up the numbers.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Tarmas_Eldar Voir le message
    I don't think there's ever been a greater disparity between strong/weak classes as there is now.

Captains and healing Minstrels are pretty much unkillable. Anyone duo with a Captain or a healing Minstrel is pretty much unkillable.

Reavers will utterly destroy anyone but a Captain 1v1. A Warg getting a stealth jump will destroy anyone but a Captain 1v1. But caught in the open a Warg is very squishy (other than 90 second CDs for disappear/sprint, which means a Warg should never ever have to die).

Creep healing has not so far been scaled. A 60k Warleader has heals doing 2-3k a time. Blackarrow dps is comically low, but evade 30/secs out of every 40 is nuts.

It's a complete mess. Godmode classes vs the Rest. Fraids need Captains, Craids need Reavers. Everyone else is just making up the numbers.

BA DPS low.

Post of the year.

Citation Envoyé par Tarmas_Eldar Voir le message

Could t agree more.

The so op claimed champ is pointless in ettens atm. Im far from the best but far from the words champ and i aint stepping in To ettens as it is atm.

Atm we got nothing. We are pointless except for aoe. We got 0 survivability unless tank specc... And we got 0 dps...

So Will i play champ in ettens when i can choose captain or guardian and Rolf around and own! Hell no!

Sad Times, but as there seem To be no changes comming With champ With 12.1 im afasis we wont see half the amount of Champs we had in RoR.

Please spare me the ####ty comments of. Oh so u arent op anymore so Then u while. I Will play, when They nerf Hunters, minstrels, guardians, lms dps, or boost Champs. For me its game breaking/Loré breaking when a healing class has higher dps Then a dps class....

So you basically admit that you were OP and you wont come to Ettens because now there is a chance that a creep can actually solo you...
    Roll your minstrel/tank then....or rather dont come at all.
    This is what happens when you spoil one side for years.They lost a couple of bubbles and they wont even show up.
    The game will go down because of your greediness.You want DPS AND UBER survivability 24/7.An ofc Turbine will give it all back ( and worse).
    We're sorry we are not sitting ducks for you to have fun with.Your mentality is what eventually drove out all the great players from the past, who KNEW the strengths AND weaknesses of their classes.
    Your DPS is there alright.Try to adapt and play like the good SoA champs used to.
    Nothing personal.Most of you seem to miss the big picture.

The so op claimed champ is pointless in ettens atm. Im far from the best but far from the words champ and i aint stepping in To ettens as it is atm.
    So Will i play champ in ettens when i can choose captain or guardian and Rolf around and own! Hell no!

no changes comming With champ With 12.1 im afasis we wont see half the amount of Champs we had in RoR.
    I don't like this kind of mentality. Just stick to your class and cope with the nerfs. I've played my warg through the good and the bad times. Apparently my class is impossible to defeat now, but if it had been the other way around, I would still have played my warg. I'm annoyed by people like you who abandon their main class just because it's hard to survive.

What makes it even more funny is the countless posts by players like you complaining the game (PvE) is too easy, yet when facing difficulty in PvP they eagerly choose for the easiness.
    Dernière modification par Wardrat ; 15/12/2013 à 08h06.

Citation Envoyé par DrNikos Voir le message
    So you basically admit that you were OP and you wont come to Ettens because now there is a chance that a creep can actually solo you...
    Roll your minstrel/tank then....or rather dont come at all.
    This is what happens when you spoil one side for years.They lost a couple of bubbles and they wont even show up.
    The game will go down because of your greediness.You want DPS AND UBER survivability 24/7.An ofc Turbine will give it all back ( and worse).
    We're sorry we are not sitting ducks for you to have fun with.Your mentality is what eventually drove out all the great players from the past, who KNEW the strengths AND weaknesses of their classes.
    Your DPS is there alright.Try to adapt and play like the good SoA champs used to.
    Nothing personal.Most of you seem to miss the big picture.
    Aww an Other person i killen To much?

Sorry i killed you......

Read My previous post about audacity beeping bugged..

U qq about no freeps comming. Why on earth would i do something that gives me 0 fun? Hell no ill do fun stuff... Boring stuff i do every day when i go To work

I play To have fun.

SOA days? Where were u Then?

Been here since first month of the game so qq elsewhere.. )

See ya in ettens and again sorry if i Will kill you many Times on My op guardian

PS. Judging by your post you seem To be that person you try To describes me To be bet you thing lms always been op. Minstrels always had To high heals. Lets not talk about rnks, those Loré breaking zapp zappers.... You Should be happy mate because in SOA creeps werent half as powerfull as They are now doubt u even know what you are Talking about. Rolf!
    Dernière modification par Erlo ; 15/12/2013 à 08h43.

Citation Envoyé par Wardrat Voir le message
    I don't like this kind of mentality. Just stick to your class and cope with the nerfs. I've played my warg through the good and the bad times. Apparently my class is impossible to defeat now, but if it had been the other way around, I would still have played my warg. I'm annoyed by people like you who abandon their main class just because it's hard to survive.

What makes it even more funny is the countless posts by players like you complaining the game (PvE) is too easy, yet when facing difficulty in PvP they eagerly choose for the easiness.

Well once again. I been here since forever, playing by champ.

You complain about My attitude when half the server is like this. We got flippers, we got people swapping To fotm toons on a monthly basis.

Want me To sum RoR up?

Quite simpel. Both sides gets a raid up! 1!!!!!! Battle we get. Whom ever wins that one Will dominante most of the evening...

If i wipe it takes between 5-10 minutes before i see half My raid on creep side. /Ra oh we got kinraid, gtg. Oh dinner time bbl.. Etc etc etc...

Creep side went from 26 To 40+!!!!! Im stuck With maybe 18.

And vice versa ofc! Goes both ways....

Fun? Nope. Worth going on? Nope...

Frustrating? Yes. Does it destroy pvp? Yes.

Wasnt alot of skills or tactics involved With RoR. Aint rocken sience To pvp in this game.. For me only factor deciding pvp in ettens is Numbers. It comes down To 1 single thing.... Quite simpel... Op toon or not, you can do nada vs a zerg..

Do i enjoy the champ? Love it. Does it have a function compared To Other dps classes atm? Nope.

Roll on fotm!!!!!

If you think that yout childish insults can hurt me at the age of 37...then lol.
    You havent killed me even in your dreams,but thats not a problem,nor would I had any had I died from any freep.
    I pvp and I kill and die.Unlike your kind,who wants-better DEMANDS- just to kill and be untouchable.
    I am in ettens since the 1st days,and ofc I dont have to prove anything to an immature person.
    Most creeps come out anytime,any day,any occasion to have a fight and kill or die.
    I suggest you roll a captain....he's the new hero,can hold 10 creeps and then sprint with LS.
    Your emotes and childish comments rather amuse the communiy.Keep it like that,we do need a new comedian.

Nice To see some self claimed "old school" people come out To type. Welcome!

You seem To have 0 clue about anything in ettens. Rofl!

Hi, see ya, bb

PS. Lol My kind. How long have you been on eldar? 1 week.. I decided To talk To people that has a clue... If u been here since SOA u Should know something about me and My playstyle. You dont so crawl back under the rock you came from..

Erlo if you had actually been to ettens for longer than one death, you would see that freeps can do pretty well atm in a group.(Even now with our mitigations bugged and Aud wackadoodle) a week or 2 ago we had a 6 man. we fought at HS for 25 minutes against 10-12 creeps. solo play is harder now for ANY class. (freep) Yes Minstrel healing is powerful, but what are you expecting me to kill? I have like 3 damage skills in blue line, 2 have CD, and my spammable 1 hits about 100. So healing is powerful but im not gonna kill anything. not like ROI where i could run around in Warspeech and still have most of my heals.

and Tarmas, Blue minstrel is not unkillable on its own, only if u have a healing captain with you xD. 2 reavers that can co-ordinate Impales will 2 shot me easily.

Minstrel DPS line atm dosent have enough heals to cope with creep DPS so its a sitting duck. do i mind? not really. I had all of RoI and RoR as being OP.
    Dernière modification par Areya121 ; 15/12/2013 à 09h00.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

You complain about My attitude when half the server is like this. We got flippers, we got people swapping To fotm toons on a monthly basis.
    This should never be an excuse to do the same. I know it's a silly comparison, but if half the server would throw themselves off Tol waterfall, would you do the same? I expected better of you than joining the lamers. There's always a group of pathetic easymoders and I wouldn't have guessed that you one day would be part of it.

Want me To sum RoR up?
    Quite simpel. Both sides gets a raid up! 1!!!!!! Battle we get. Whom ever wins that one Will dominante most of the evening...
    If i wipe it takes between 5-10 minutes before i see half My raid on creep side. /Ra oh we got kinraid, gtg. Oh dinner time bbl.. Etc etc etc...
    Creep side went from 26 To 40+!!!!! Im stuck With maybe 18.
    And vice versa ofc! Goes both ways....
    Fun? Nope. Worth going on? Nope...
    So how exactly is this relevant to the discussion about you being a FOTM player?

Wasnt alot of skills or tactics involved With RoR. Aint rocken sience To pvp in this game.. For me only factor deciding pvp in ettens is Numbers. It comes down To 1 single thing.... Quite simpel... Op toon or not, you can do nada vs a zerg..
    We just failed to defeat a single Captain (Vroomcap) with about 10 creeps. After a 5 minute battle, Vroomcap decided that slowly walking back to GV would be the best ending to an otherwise endless fight. Some classes are too overpowered that even numbers wouldn't make a difference. If you too decide to play a Captain, alongside the many more FOTM players, creeps would need 4 full raids to cope with easymoders like you.

See you where?I'm there, you are not.
    @Wardy,Vroom is the perfect example of what I am talking about.Not his fault,but we all see what capts can do.
    Cant even imagine the QQ if...WL for ex had so many survive skills...

Erlo if you had actually been to ettens you would see that freeps can do pretty well atm in a group. a week or 2 ago we had a 6 man. we fought at HS for 25 minutes against 10-12 creeps. solo play is harder now for ANY class. (freep) Yes Minstrel healing is powerful, but what are you expecting me to kill? I have like 3 damage skills in red line now, 2 have CD, and my spammable 1 hits about 100.

Minstrel DPS line atm dosent have enough heals to cope with creep DPS so its a sitting duck. do i mind? not really. I had all of RoI and RoR as being OP.
    Been 2 Times and it gave me a bad taste...

It used To be bad after new expansion but not this bad..

3 damage skills in red line? Oh, i seen Minstrel parsing of 8k, been critted for 23k, aka 1 shotted..

Ettens has always been about group play for me. But With what i have seen so far i crit for 1600! On a Warg With 70k moral. Id have To dev crit him some what 50 Times before he dies... And him not Hitting back..

So ill be back and try again With 12.1!

Page 110 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages