Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 136 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 3 376 à 3 400 sur 3750
    Eldar seems to be the new Snowbourn - One can only hope that the end result will not be as bad as it was there, when creeps outnumbered freeps x2/x3 each night(which was passable back then when the balance was hugely in favor of freeps, but with the current situation it will lead only to more GV camps), which will just drive the people away from EM.

Citation Envoyé par Axeny Voir le message
    creeps outnumbered freeps x2/x3 each night
    Sorry, but I think this is a bit exaggerated. Last night both sides had equal numbers, which resulted in fun fights. Unfortunately, we thought freep raid disbanded so we disbanded as well although later it turned out freep raid was still active.

Citation Envoyé par Wardrat Voir le message
    Sorry, but I think this is a bit exaggerated. Last night both sides had equal numbers, which resulted in fun fights. Unfortunately, we thought freep raid disbanded so we disbanded as well although later it turned out freep raid was still active.
    Hi wardy m8 ,axeny wasn't referin to us bein outnumbered x2-3,he was on about hopin we wouldn't get the same on elder as it is on snowy.As of last night tho we got told the creeps disbanded,so to finish the evenin off we were gonna go DG for a relic and disband,and again we were told creeps reformin which turned out to be correct,was a good night m8 I eventually was reduced to 16 and on track was 29uruk/orc 11 nature we attempted to carry on but had to give up in the end lol.

Lets hope the action continues to be as good as it has been for last few nights.

Citation Envoyé par Wardrat Voir le message
    I mostly meant the end result of Snowbourn, though there was time when freeps had ON buff with a full raid yesterday and at the end ~22:00 UK time the numbers in tir were a bit frightening

This is the worse part of having balanced game between equal groups = fights in ettenmoors are almost never the same numbers still a number of decent fights yesterday and hopefully the numbers won't go too crazy in the coming days so we can enjoy more of that action

@Arro and Loiosh: sorry, I think I misread your post then

@Odo: once again you've shown how terrible you are at leading raids. We had some fun raid fights last evening, at least until you made the saddening decision to enter the Ettenmoors. Then you took over lead and all you did was hug Lug quest room and organize an occasional fieldtrip to Lug backdoor. Good way to ruin the action!

You be happy to know multi-boxing has arrived on Eldar, this morning we found warg Dawgking/Dawgyo/Dawgswag/Dawgling/Dawglol/Dawgleet and Dawgking confirmed he was a boxer.

I urge any creep not to help the boxer in any way and I hope freeps will call him out, track him down, and smash it into peaces until he returns to his former server.

For those who don't know what a boxer is: its multiple accounts controlled by one player through a separate program. He hits 1 key and all his characters do the same at the same moment, so every skill he fires is multiplied by 6. Turbine is fine with this kind of playstyle (most started as paying accounts) so we can freely discuss this as it can't be naming or shaming.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Citation Envoyé par botoo Voir le message
    You be happy to know multi-boxing has arrived on Eldar, this morning we found warg Dawgking/Dawgyo/Dawgswag/Dawgling/Dawglol/Dawgleet and Dawgking confirmed he was a boxer.

I urge any creep not to help the boxer in any way and I hope freeps will call him out, track him down, and smash it into peaces until he returns to his former server.
    Maybe it is time to sharpen my rune stones
    Stroumfita Rank 12 rk Eldar

Control of OP's and keeps

The last couple of weeks has seen a rise of good action for both sides with the aspect of all out fights rather than the constant flippin of OP's keeps and dof buffs,unfortunately yesterday evening 08/06 completely ruined the run of good action,dunno if it was the return of the pve king weaver,but,take a leaf out of the other creep leaders books and have fair fights.When ive had lead ive tried my best to keep it 2 op's each and a gy.

All said and done its gr8 to see returning players both sides in the moors.

I think I've found Loolool the Treehugger.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...m-world-record

I can't help but grin at the idea of Lool organizing the event above.

Cool

Citation Envoyé par botoo Voir le message

For those who don't know what a boxer is: its multiple accounts controlled by one player through a separate program. He hits 1 key and all his characters do the same at the same moment, so every skill he fires is multiplied by 6. Turbine is fine with this kind of playstyle (most started as paying accounts) so we can freely discuss this as it can't be naming or shaming.
    I won't be helping him i never did like boxers i'm more of a briefs kind of guy myself.

Citation Envoyé par Tallystick Voir le message
    I won't be helping him i never did like boxers i'm more of a briefs kind of guy myself.
    ive seen under ur loincloth wob n if im not mistaken u go commando! or was that wishful thinking?

Citation Envoyé par Deniorona Voir le message
    ive seen under ur loincloth wob n if im not mistaken u go commando! or was that wishful thinking?

no no that was a one-off thing i did for webss.

Cool

Citation Envoyé par Tallystick Voir le message
    no no that was a one-off thing i did for webss.
    And here was me thinkin it was just a bit of overgrowth hangin at the sides of ur speedo's,now I know it was webss's legs

To the creep who decided to log over for some QQ about me,havin a group to take a keep doesn't really make me a pve'r and urself bein caught in the crossfire doesn't mean im a zerger either,sayin that does it make a difference with the early morning creep milk run u might be in that will crush every freep in its path when makin a complete red map?And as for me bein an un-skilled hunter,we prolly still 1 of the squishiest class in moors with hardly any survival skill apart from the #### cry of the hunter,so yeah if I get jumped by 4+ creeps over and over ofc I will get a group.I'm sure if u take the time to observe wots been happenin in moors u will see im 1 of the few who will do a nightly raid for RvR action and again u will see I don't pve apart from try to get a gy and 2 op's.

One day you'll learn not to respond to that kind of comments aimed at you or your actions Arro, then you'll just shrug and proceed. Today looks like a good moment to start that m8.

And on behalf of the millrun: yes, for the occasional 'wrong place wrong time' freep(s) we encounter things most likely will go t1ts up, bad luck I call it. However we wont be looking for freeps nor taking buffs and all OP's, and due to the awesomeness of auto-flip we almost never have a red map after the milkrun.

(only once we did chase a freep, that was Megalo with the relic, but that ws only once for fun and he managed to get away at that )

[edit]
    lmao@ profanity filter here
    Dernière modification par botoo ; 13/06/2014 à 18h08.

Smile

Aye cheers m8 ive been controlling me rage lol,there's plenty for others to QQ about rather than some like us goin about our business,was good to converse with urself and some other creeps about how the actions picked up and be good for it to remain that way,i could just as easily stop leadin raids for the satisfaction of the mindless morons who like to log over for QQ but that would just finish the decent fights we do have nightly.See u in the field old friend

Citation Envoyé par colhelm Voir le message
    Haha aye I could imagine m8 with gaz's(scums) south London accent,was an enjoyable evenin
    I miss that

Btw, o/ everybody

Welcome bk m8,actions been good right up until last couple days,we've tried and persevered to keep the action going but there is absolutely no point when for example last night I tracked 29 uruk/orc and 17 yes 17 was a mixture of WL's and Def's,we understand some of them may be leechers and that cant be helped,also its not peeps fault for rollin the FOTM class due to turbines inability to try balance the sides but surely in order to try keep the fights going the creep leader can try to control the amount of heals he needs in a 24 man raid,again I know its hard to try to fill a raid if not enough online so u have to take wots available.Ourselves last night had 3 mini's 2 cappies so it was just suicidal and unjust to take peeps out for a further wipe.

B4 anyone wants to give a negative response because they think this is QQ,think about how its been over last few weeks to how it has now compared over this last couple days.

We will persevere and try our best to keep goin,but just think of the big picture....Is an hour of total freep annihilation and kill the action or 3-4 hours of balanced fights better?

Citation Envoyé par colhelm Voir le message
    last night I tracked 29 uruk/orc and 17 yes 17 was a mixture of WL's and Def's,we understand some of them may be leechers and that cant be helped,also its not peeps fault for rollin the FOTM class due to turbines inability to try balance the sides but surely in order to try keep the fights going
    this is exactly why u r seeing rythm n synergie back in the moors! I mite even dust off deniorona!

any1 ever wondered if its not turbines fault but the creeps have had a party behind the grams firepit got drunk and bred like rabbits? theres a few sexy creeps out there few cud resist ^^

Isnt U14 live? Or is it live on BR? What do you think, is it gonna give us some fair pvp or just get the balance off to other side?
    I might come back if that happens, today i realised i miss lotro BIG...

this is exactly why u r seeing rythm n synergie back in the moors! I mite even dust off deniorona!

any1 ever wondered if its not turbines fault but the creeps have had a party behind the grams firepit got drunk and bred like rabbits? theres a few sexy creeps out there few cud resist ^^
    Uuuu, i need to hunt rythm and syn again, these 20 summed kills on both of them is not enough, so delicious Deni! O

Cheers ppl, cya online hopefully soon )

P.S. hope there are some new ragers, its not fun without them/us

Citation Envoyé par BrekkaSrbenda Voir le message

Uuuu, i need to hunt rythm and syn again, these 20 summed kills on both of them is not enough, so delicious Deni! O

Cheers ppl, cya online hopefully soon )

hahaha I like playing the side with less numbers and less opness n I just knew u missed taking a bite outta me
    besides so many now play defiler its taken the shine off of it 4 me. love him so much it makes me sad.

update 14 will b interesting, wonder how many peeps will remove ettens gear and replace with socketed armour.......

Group make-up is what group make-up is at the moment.

Like you say Col, it's hard to get a proper group together when no new players want to play the non FotM clasees and a lot of the old guard have gone and left us. I can't really comment on this weekends action as Grumpydog dragged me off to a field to do some camping - grrr, man make fire, one with nature, live in tent kind of camping, not the GV/Grams type :P - supposed to make me feel better after my operation. But it's not just creeps stacking heals. I came across a 6 man the other day whilst out mooching on my own, 2 minis a cappy, an lm and a couple of dps - how the hell you supposed to fight that solo or duo? and this was at a very quiet time of day when not much was going on at all - I can't see it was in answer to a group of creeps around but I may be wrong. As group leaders we do what we can, both sides, with the #### system turbine gives us. It's not pvp combat anymore its pvp healing :/

Deni - sexy, irresistible creeps..... no idea who you're talking about :P There was definitely a party round the back of DG at one point though and I woke up with a sore head and someone had pinched my loincloth. Only thing I could see around me were some hair laden, suspiciously Rhythm shaped footprints..... no idea what happened.

Fights have been good recently and both sides getting nice points in an evening. Tonight was a bit dire though - whoever lead (maybe Faerdo but no idea if thats true) grouped up, took every keep, OP and DoF buff then set to hugging npcs at tir and refusing to fight a smaller group of creeps than theirs in the open. At one point there were 28 feeps on track and only 18 in our group (making maybe 24 with hangers on) and still the freeps hugged tir main npcs and ran in if they lost one person. Sad times and sad play style

~ G

The longer a fraid stay in a keep, the more random creeps will be drawn into that area if a craid is around and that will lead to a situation where the fraid has trouble to charge out.

GLFF messages like 'small group needs heal/cappie/dps', creeps have craid' does not help much. _if_ ppl would believe it, many will log creep and look for this 'small group'. However most know that certain fraid-leaders (not you Arro) wont face a craid with a small group so ppl log their creep anyway. Result of that earlier today? ~30 freeps inside Tir swarmed by ~40 creeps.

I just knew u missed taking a bite outta me
    Please Deni.. We all know it was me defending myself from you. /cold_look

Citation Envoyé par Mirobelle Voir le message

~ G
    COWZ!!!!!!

Aye nilo I know where ur comin from about not just creeps stackin heals and I know the group u mentioned,ive said it so many times tho,that this is where the creeps are more organised,if a def or wl sees a creep moochin about or following the craid they will help with the heals etc,but unfortunately over here on freep they seem to be selfish and will only heal their own group/m8's,its the same when stuck at gv,all the mini's are glowy handed because they want the KB,ive seen a few shoutin on ooc tellin peeps to kill defs 1st but lol, until they start adoptin the mentality that until they heal the dps classes nothing will die and the creeps will continue to farm at gv.

As for side-switchers I know there is genuine peeps who will go to the least populated side to even the numbers up,had a couple from my raid switch a few days ago cos creeps were low on numbers then came back when creeps logged in after the footie match,but, on the other side of the coin ive seen many a time the same old idiots log to the winning side because they don't like the challenge,and when they do get targeted they combat log.

Page 136 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages