Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 114 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 2 826 à 2 850 sur 3750
    Citation Envoyé par SongSinger Voir le message
    ./reported

All those cappies who are exploiting the 1-shots at grams to turn them onto creeps. Reported for 'Cheating', category 'exploiting'. Screenshots of combat logs etc taken.

Pathetic that you cheaters have to do this.

Wilken, Aglovale and now Ekla and Ordox.

I would urge all other honest players do the same - I know some already have.
    None of these cappys are good players.. they might think they are because well..
    "hey i can pull a full keep of npcs and tank 10+ creeps and make the enemy npcs help me"

these people are sad and pathetic what respect do they show to others? their entire gameplay style of exploitation is plain disrespectful.
    to name and shame is right hell even cj if you want because fact is they should be banned for it and you can say oh no it's just the game mechanics it can't be an exploit if the game allows you to do it but then again how many people where banned for the filikul exploit?... so if you won't ban people who use this exploit then give back the people who exploited filikul their accounts because it's just game mechanics right?

oh and turbine.. well you ban people for pointing out others are using an exploit? you should not ban these people you should thank them because they are doing a better job at finding faults with your game mechanics than your developers and/or game testers and the fact you just want to sweep it under the carpet wreaks of utter negligence, incompetence and impertinence.

Citation Envoyé par bagasakos Voir le message
    a good video about eso explaining about pvp mechanics and the rest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_X55N1wkok
    It's bad enough how horribly broken Lotro is atm. But when you watch these vids it makes you feel sad about how primitive it is as well. In fact it's lightyears behind in many ways.

Here's another ESO vid. Check out some of the graphics! I think some of the reference material comes older Elder scrolls games, but there's new footage there too, and lots of interesting info on things like exploration, resource gathering and crafting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4hnFGR8nyw

Happy New Year freeps and creeps of Eldar

May the Valar shine upon you! And may all your days be blessed...

Hello eldar, hello moors i'm Hawhaw and want to say somethings to all freep players. I couldnt explain myself to ppl even i tried to tell them many many times. But ppl just want they want to see and doing just want to do.

First thing wargs and burgs are so op after HD specially after update 12.1 accept this and dont accuse ppl u didnt know. Ofc there are ppl who benefits and exploits it because turbine dont do anything to prevent it. I tried to play fair as i can since begining. I didnt do anything apart from things that a warg should and can do.

I heard many things and ppl curious about my fast ranking but they just didnt want to see i got my 9 ranks and half of 9 before HD. I’m playing mostly solo and i took many video records after this accuses. Ofc i can rank up fast because the inf i get from 4-5 freeps soloing is equal to nearly u’r one raid fight. When i spent time moors imagine i can get 15k minimum inf just from pvp. After HD with wargs op this progress is faster more than before for me.

First responsible one is turbine for the death of the action in moors. Second responsible one is using this op classes for their own benefits. Just like many new cappies we saw and also wargs you saw. Also i checked my own burg with red trait still 85 lvl without end game items can capable to make massive damage while stealth or behind. I’m just a person can understand why etten is like that nowadays.

It’s not fun anymore because i’m tired of explaining myself to ppl and turbine’s action killing the game we liked. So i’ll quit because i dont think the game will be better soon. And if some day they estalish a real balanced pvp we can see each other again. Ty for time reading. Enjoy if u can.

BB

It's allways sad to see freeps/creeps leave the game, but i hope all the best

Gutted sorry to see you leave hawhaw, annoying wargy but I enjoyed going after you / getting annoyed when caught by you
    Torumbar - Cappy - R9
    Galhael - Hunter - R6
    Nelnarfin - Champ - R7

Dammit Hawhaw Naughty loves patting u on the head b4 he gives u a kiss!

hope u will b back but understand why u go, hf out there

u shouldn't have to leave HAWHAW or justifty whether its skills or macros,moors is broken since the update and hopefully the bugs will be fixed,yes ur a pain in the ### warg but as a hunter the frustration mainly lays at the hands of turbine for giving us a broken track skill that cant track stealthed,everyday its on ooc both sides this warg doin this, that burgs doin that.....peeps just need to adapt to the environment we've been given.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

There has been alot of talk about a few burgs exploiting and also captains exploiting.

The biggest issue the game has with exploiters IMO are the wargs that are doing it.

We know the bunch that are doing it day in and day out. This kills the action as freep can not move without being killed in 2 seconds so they will only venture out in large groups.

This leads to poor play for every other class in the game except these selfish wargs, so you know who you are.

Well done your killing this game faster then Turbine are able to, keep it up IDIOTS!!!

Went to pvp properly for the first time since the expansion last night and what a sorry sight it was! Exploiting wargs all over the place, wannabe Oryettes thinking they are pro in yellow line, and to top it all off Rokkin himself was leading a 'raid'.

My heart cannot sing today </3
    Oryette

I feel it in the water

I feel it in the earth

I can smell it in the air

... in the land of Kaarina, in the fires of Sepen Grilli, the dark lord Gunnar prepared, in secret, a master meal to control all others ...
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

As Turbine decides not to act against captains who deliberately bugs out one-shotters it must be because they are ok with it, so if I name one of those (imho cheating/exploiting) captains it cant be naming and shaming right?

Well done Wilken, you really got the hang of abusing the flaws in the game mechanics.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Best night in HD so far!

ON buff, 0 OPS and still we wiped creep raid all over the map. Long awesome fight at LC, Skill lag up to 7 seconds but still we wiped the creeps, only lost 3 people i think during that entire fight!

Thanks for Raid Lauraa!!

*sits down with popcorn and waiting for all excuses creeps now will come up with*
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Citation Envoyé par Erlo Voir le message
    Best night in HD so far!

ON buff, 0 OPS and still we wiped creep raid all over the map. Long awesome fight at LC, Skill lag up to 7 seconds but still we wiped the creeps, only lost 3 people i think during that entire fight!

Thanks for Raid Lauraa!!
    Great job But shouldn't you be thanking turbine?? lool you certainly wernt doing that b4 update, You kids are so funny!! ow and also so funny 2 see you playing guard hahaha muppet!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par botoo Voir le message
    As Turbine decides not to act against captains who deliberately bugs out one-shotters it must be because they are ok with it, so if I name one of those (imho cheating/exploiting) captains it cant be naming and shaming right?

Well done Wilken, you really got the hang of abusing the flaws in the game mechanics.

I have also witnessed this complete disregard to turbines intended mechanics, he or she is an absolute disgrace using this bug to his or her own gain, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUNISHED as they are cheating, exploiting, and he or she has no remorse about what they are doing, it surly cant go on, wilken you have made a name for youself and its a shame its not one that represents a good player!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Best night in HD so far!

Thanks for Raid Lauraa!!

*sits down with popcorn and waiting for all excuses creeps now will come up with*
    isn't it funny when u actually win a fite how ur mood changes? it was oh noes we cant win im gonna qq in global how creeps r exploiting and im not gonna go ettens til I can win. now ur bragging.....

also funny is how lots r playing their cappy alts in moors now.....

Citation Envoyé par Blindings Voir le message
    Great job But shouldn't you be thanking turbine?? lool you certainly wernt doing that b4 update, You kids are so funny!! ow and also so funny 2 see you playing guard hahaha muppet!
    probs because he wasn't leading

It was a fight in which 1 skill fired off every ten seconds, inside a blue keep, so yeh, awesome achievement in winning that one fight. As for 4 ops, in that raid we took 1 the whole time. The rest you can blame on soloers, nothing to do with the raid.

And yeh cappies cappies everywhere. And I've seen some disgusting cheaters among them. You know who you are, the chief of them. Great work to constantly, habitually and deliberately bug all the npcs, the one-shotters, pulling all of Tir then jumping on a ledge and logging out. It's above and beyond me why some people play with a complete lack of respect, to the game itself, your own allies, and the opposition - who are people too you know, who do not deserve this treatment.

You sir are a disgrace, and a scourge on this game. And yes, thank you for CJ-ing me repeatedly in LC. Showing your superb class once again. For what offence you're accusing me of I don't know. Maybe it requires none, and you're just that sort of person. By all means carry on CJ'ing me. CJ me 1,000 times if you like. You will not be CJ'd back by me, I do not stoop so low as to reach your woeful level.

This game has been destroyed by turbine, and now it is being torn to shreds by childish lamers, dirty cheaters, and ezmoders whose lofty level now exceeds their IQ. I speak of both sides here too, and Macroing wargs that we'd all like to see the back of. Piss off back to where you came from.

Night after night now I find myself just shaking my head in disbelief at the pitiful state of things. But meh. I've almost given up, and I hardly really care any more. ESO is 4 months away, and thats where a lot of us will be going, hopefully. And there are an awful lot of players I hope to God stay here in Lotro hell, and do not follow us to ESO. You're not wanted. It will be a matter of goodbye children, and good sodding riddance.

Hugs and kisses!!

Ps, havent set my foot in etten with any other toon then Champs since helms deep launch they arent lvl 95 yet! Get your facts right QQ MORE, MORE! I love how you rage!!!!

Half way through my popcorn!!

Ps. Cheers for your creep raid, really a good point to make a raid at 01.00 in the night and qq over how freeps should use their brains.. smart move.. Smartest move was to disband the raid!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Citation Envoyé par Deniorona Voir le message
    isn't it funny when u actually win a fite how ur mood changes? it was oh noes we cant win im gonna qq in global how creeps r exploiting and im not gonna go ettens til I can win. now ur bragging.....

also funny is how lots r playing their cappy alts in moors now.....
    Hahahaha.. Ofc, there are more lamers then deacent players around atm. Drolling of the increased nr of wargs running around now. Stop qquing about Captains. We got what, 5 more. wargs everywhere. Went from 1 odd rare in a raid and maybe a small pack of 3 on the side. Now we got 15+ wargs. Packs of 10. They are everywhere. Macroing nabs!

Love you anyway!! Creeps beat 90% of the freeps in 1 vs 1! That has never really been the case. But in groups we steamroll. So maybe time you take this comment back to creep side and start working on your teamwork again. you creeps always bragged about your teamplay. time to show it again! You used to be superior to freeps. (but guess its due to exploiters and cheaters we win now.... Sigh...)

Creeps beat 90% of the freeps in 1 vs 1!
    Meh.. wot? Not sure if i should laugh on incorrect fact or to cry that r12 (or 13, not sure) champ said this.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Hugs and kisses!!

Ps, havent set my foot in etten with any other toon then Champs since helms deep launch they arent lvl 95 yet! Get your facts right QQ MORE, MORE! I love how you rage!!!!

Half way through my popcorn!!

Ps. Cheers for your creep raid, really a good point to make a raid at 01.00 in the night and qq over how freeps should use their brains.. smart move.. Smartest move was to disband the raid!
    what was it like in a raid lead by a real leader erlo? bet u were ** in ur y fronts? and yes i did say freeps had 2 use there brains as it wasn't zarg v zargs wasn't disrespectful to freeps but was factual, good points for both sides, my mistake with ur cappy, it was ur guard i saw. and its not down to team play and how we creeps work together, we are strong as ever, you seem so ignor or conveniently forget that turbine and its infinite wisdom has played a part lately with it amusing update of dps, bugs for freeps and lack of thought towards creeps but moral increases and a couple useless corruptions. but still we fight on....

Citation Envoyé par BrekkaSrbenda Voir le message
    Meh.. wot? Not sure if i should laugh on incorrect fact or to cry that r12 (or 13, not sure) champ said this.
    Nothing was correct in that aint rank 12 nor 13. im only rank 11! Rank 10 to 11 took med 4 years

Maybe u should dust your spider off and go kill something and try for yourself. Sure its not gone worse for freeps after 12.1, but lol. A solo freep is a dead freep. Aint any soloing on this server anyway. you always get 3-4 joining in the fight or you got 3-4 friends with you ( Not you in person now, we all know you have 4-5 warg friends with you that you tell to be good dogs when you roam. They are just there in case. But in general

what was it like in a raid lead by a real leader erlo? bet u were ** in ur y fronts? and yes i did say freeps had 2 use there brains as it wasn't zarg v zargs wasn't disrespectful to freeps but was factual, good points for both sides, my mistake with ur cappy, it was ur guard i saw. and its not down to team play and how we creeps work together, we are strong as ever, you seem so ignor or conveniently forget that turbine and its infinite wisdom has played a part lately with it amusing update of dps, bugs for freeps and lack of thought towards creeps but moral increases and a couple useless corruptions. but still we fight on....
    Oh ok. So with 12.1 it all flipped to hell? Sorry but look to your own ranks first before judging the enemy. There is enough macroing wargs out there to compensate for 1-2 captains bugging npcs. Doubt they even know how tbh.. In the Long lc fight YOU/CREEPS managed to bug npcs somehow so they started to shoot at us!! Did we qq about that? nope. We ran the hell away from there. Did we whine when one shooters at TIR GY bugged and shot us all over and over? nope. Doubt they even know what they are doing to bug them....

Honestly, your leading... It ended when it got even. Not so hard to lead a raid of 14 vs 10 soloers. if you call that good leading, that has to stand for you. I call it, i want to steamroll soloers with a raid of 14! in my world there is nothing epic about that, just pathetic!

Most funny part was that i heard your voice and id expect a very high pitching teenage voice, not the hc Whiskey voice (That made to whole picture alot worse for me as i would have accepted you beeing a young teenager with the mind of one.. Now you just got me confused!)

Wink Go lick a car wheel 23.7%

Go lick a car wheel 23.7%

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e62e/signature.png]Monrid[/charsig]

Page 114 sur 150 PremièrePremière ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages