Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 224 sur 283 PremièrePremière ... 124 174 214 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 234 274 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 5 576 à 5 600 sur 7052
    Citation Envoyé par Ephellion Voir le message
    Greetings friends of old! How is the action in the Moors these days?
    Well todays action consisted of being farmed by a Fraid in lug GY.. the lug GY oneshotters being bugged and killing creeps inside the GY... Freeps took this opportunity to tag the creeps before they got oneshotted. I think you could discribe the current action as 'An all time low'.
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

Citation Envoyé par Garathas Voir le message
    Who are you again?
    I think the real question is who are you?

Citation Envoyé par Galadhol Voir le message
    I think the real question is who are you?
    [color=orange]Masticore Manusdei [/color] of [color=red]Invictus[/color]
    [color=lightgreen]Worlyeo - Morphling[/color] of [color=cyan]Ombre del Bosco[/color]

Who is multiboxing rk at moors now? He was easy kill for 2 wargs. even 6 rk's are not enough, if they can't kite and zapzap. They stood in one place so it was just a matter to strafing behind then and nomnom.

Citation Envoyé par Lugbara Voir le message
    Who is multiboxing rk at moors now? He was easy kill for 2 wargs. even 6 rk's are not enough, if they can't kite and zapzap. They stood in one place so it was just a matter to strafing behind then and nomnom.
    The same failhunter/BA/spider
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Citation Envoyé par Lumbercamp Voir le message
    The same failhunter/BA/spider

Thank you for the extremely misleading feedback.I must admit that you (as well as some other freep jesters) never fail to amuse us.
    Now go tell your mommy how sad you are cause that big bad bully is multiboxing.

P.S. Seriously,go back to your cave/tree and let us rest is peace (or in piss)
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Citation Envoyé par Maglaf Voir le message
    Thank you for the extremely misleading feedback.I must admit that you (as well as some other freep jesters) never fail to amuse us.
    Now go tell your mommy how sad you are cause that big bad bully is multiboxing.

P.S. Seriously,go back to your cave/tree and let us rest is peace (or in piss)
    Pity that the amusement is not mutual. I find you to be extremely boring.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Citation Envoyé par Morphling Voir le message
    1:24 Thats not true, i know Nobody and its not you!

Awsome vid btw.
    One of four Taralom brothers.

Nobody

Pity that the amusement is not mutual. I find you to be extremely boring.

Oh,we cant all be the ridiculous charlatan you are,can we ?
    Again thanks for stating the obvious,but I already know it myself that I'm boring
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Citation Envoyé par Angartor Voir le message
    1:24 Thats not true, i know Nobody and its not you!

This must be the nobody you know then!

Citation Envoyé par Angartor Voir le message
    Awesome vid btw.
    I thought nobody would take the time and watch the video. Glad you enjoyed. <3
    [color=orange]Masticore Manusdei [/color] of [color=red]Invictus[/color]
    [color=lightgreen]Worlyeo - Morphling[/color] of [color=cyan]Ombre del Bosco[/color]

o.O His face expressions are quite epic...and freaky at the same time
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

haha epic.

Cheers all

Nobody

What is this Burglar, Defiler and freever doing in this remote little corner of the map at 4am?
    Dernière modification par DaMac ; 02/11/2013 à 01h01.

Hmm Interesting name for a Defiler.

Awsome screens!
    Now lets see if turbine holds words.

Nobody

Interesting to see what are these consequences they mentioned. Stripping rank and ban maybe?

*sigh*

So lately I've been hearing people say reavers are OP and ezmode. So just for the record, I'll post this:

Zigsag scored a hit with Devastating Strike on *random freep* for 379 Common damage to Morale.
    - My highest dmg skill, with a base dmg of 2k. The person didn't have any sorts of bubbles or whatever. Keep in mind, the freep had armour debuff aswell!
    Just to give you freeps a picture of, how the life of a creep is

Cya on the battlefield!

/Zig
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000245428/signature.png]Zigsag[/charsig]

I think you were drunk when you did this hit and only hit their little toe <3 Zig

Hi guys i just want to say i'm not the multiboxing RK out there. After a few months of inactivity i decided to download the game again and check out this guy with my 6 BA's. So yesterday morning i found him and easily killed him a few times, also in the evening i spotted him again. I hear even solo creeps can easily kill him, and hey i don't want my nametag above that :P So it's not me! :O

I made 9 screenshots where i fight him but they turned completely black -_-'

Oh well....

Tip for the RK: Get some audacity gear, give 2 RK's the healing gear and when fighting let them heal :P You die way too fast, even 1 good RK can out dps/heal your 6 RKS.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Citation Envoyé par Bagluk Voir le message
    Hi guys i just want to say i'm not the multiboxing RK out there. After a few months of inactivity i decided to download the game again and check out this guy with my 6 BA's. So yesterday morning i found him and easily killed him a few times, also in the evening i spotted him again. I hear even solo creeps can easily kill him, and hey i don't want my nametag above that :P So it's not me! :O

Oh well....

Tip for the RK: Get some audacity gear, give 2 RK's the healing gear and when fighting let them heal :P You die way too fast, even 1 good RK can out dps/heal your 6 RKS.
    Yep, saw you in the moors, I was the annoying BRG that you spam tracked 16x around GV.. and never caught!

A comment I saw in OOC - Taisha is kiting the pinatrain around GV

(Tho i was caught several times later.. but this moment DID make me laugh!)

Citation Envoyé par Bagluk Voir le message

Oh well....

I admitt it has been my mistake, so I want to say that I am sorry for making a false claim against you in this case. Now please stop the lagboxing.

Citation Envoyé par Khandaris Voir le message
    Yep, saw you in the moors, I was the annoying BRG that you spam tracked 16x around GV.. and never caught!

A comment I saw in OOC - Taisha is kiting the pinatrain around GV

(Tho i was caught several times later.. but this moment DID make me laugh!)
    Hah so that was you :P Yeah i was spamtracking you, but it's hard to see where you are when i track you on a following character :P Since the main can't see the tracking target... Also those npc's that keep me in combat and slow me down were pretty annoying too
    I admitt it has been my mistake, so I want to say that I am sorry for making a false claim against you in this case. Now please stop the lagboxing.
    No worries i just downloaded the client again to see those 6 RK's, i was disappointed and i will probably not login for some time again. I enjoy other games atm.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Midnight exploration...

Throughout the 3,5 years I play in the 'moors I think Ive very very very rarely posted anything on this thread but this is a good occasion to do it. It seems that the midnight... explorers are increasing in numbers! And since Turbine promised us to get rid of those that are only here for the numbers instead of the fun, I'm posting a few more interesting screenshots. Last night (very late or better very early in the morning) I logged my BA, Tsuruk, to deliver some quests. While I was messing around with my traits at class trainer, a brand new Rank 0 Reaver pops up next to me and sprints out. I think ''well, that's interesting, lets log the wargie to sniff around the map for a few minutes...'' And of course, it didn't take me long to discover some ''fights''... Here are the brave warriors involved...

Oh! You guys might want to check altfinder too...

Cheers all

Tsu out
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Tsureknath[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="#006400"][B]R11 Champion[/B][/COLOR]) a.k.a. [COLOR="#4B0082"]Tsurekador[/COLOR] (CPT), [COLOR="#DAA520"]Gyftulas[/COLOR] (LM), [COLOR="#00FFFF"]Kopriteeth[/COLOR] (Warg), [COLOR="#0000FF"]Tsuruk[/COLOR] (BA)

This makes me wana play warg or burgler again !

Anyone know if Turbine actually does something with these fcers ?

Nobody

Page 224 sur 283 PremièrePremière ... 124 174 214 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 234 274 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages