Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 90 sur 90 PremièrePremière ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90
Affichage des résultats 2 226 à 2 237 sur 2237

Discussion: Good 1v1 thread

Citation Envoyé par ThoughtCrimes Voir le message
    I've heard that a bruised kidney can be quite painful. Are you going to receive compensation from Bethesda?
    Bethesda is not producing ESO, but goes to show how little you know.
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

Citation Envoyé par Costs Voir le message
    You obviously did not take part in any betas for ESO and have not seen what the pvp is like. But it's alright, stay here and be a big fish in the small pond. To each their own.
    If you've played GW2 you know what ESO PvP is like. Here's the strategy: Join the biggest group you can find and follow them around, zerging all in sight. The only real difference is that there are some neutral towns with repeatable quests instead of jumping puzzles to satisfy the PvE needs of people who think they're PvPers.

Also, Hi Riddermark! I know you all missed me. <3
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

I don't have to worry about finishing off wargs who are about to bleed out anyways (especially when I have another 2 creeps to deal with).

You obviously did not take part in any betas for ESO and have not seen what the pvp is like. But it's alright, stay here and be a big fish in the small pond. To each their own.

You're so above everyone here since you have found a new shiny game to play! I must kneel before the almighty costs!

Tsaurel/Telae

Bethesda is not producing ESO, but goes to show how little you know.

You do understand producer/publisher relationships right?
    Tsaurel/Telae

Citation Envoyé par Costs
    More claptrap.
    Congratulations, Cost. You missed the point. It's obvious that no one appreciates your ESO malarkey, so perhaps you ought to drop it.

Then again, it's not as if people could hate you more.

Citation Envoyé par Fafoo Voir le message
    If you've played GW2 you know what ESO PvP is like. Here's the strategy: Join the biggest group you can find and follow them around, zerging all in sight. The only real difference is that there are some neutral towns with repeatable quests instead of jumping puzzles to satisfy the PvE needs of people who think they're PvPers.

Also, Hi Riddermark! I know you all missed me. <3
    The map is so large, and there are so many people on each map that I found plenty of room for my melee sorc to solo gank players running back to the main fights. It is nothing like gw2 when I was playing.

I saw small group vs small group, 1v1s, and massive 100+ v 100+. It's hard to beat that much selection. You could find any types of fights you wanted, just had to be ready to move to where those fights are located. And the way the designed the maps (indicating where fights are and their sizes), and a portal system to get there fast, only gives you more freedom to choose. Come try it out.
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

That's it, Cost; just keep whoring out yourself to anything related to ESO.

Congratulations, Cost. You missed the point. It's obvious that no one appreciates your ESO malarkey, so perhaps you ought to drop it.

Then again, it's not as if people could hate you more.
    I hardly consider the dozen die hards on this forum (whom ironically none of which play on RM anymore) as people of any consequence.

I can talk all I want. Try and stop me son.

That's it, Cost; just keep whoring out yourself to anything related to ESO.
    Guess the dozen here who has whored themselves out to Swotr do not like the competition.

I just ticks you off to see all the time you spent in both Lotro and Swotr will be soon laid to deaf ears. I look forward to raiding with all your friends (Leski's as well) in ESO come April.

I don't have to worry about finishing off wargs who are about to bleed out anyways (especially when I have another 2 creeps to deal with).
    and that just shows how ridiculous burgs are...i didnt say anything about leaving them to bleed out, but that burg dps is so high that they would be dead before the bleeds finished them, its not hard to do 45k damage in less than 2 seconds to anyone not at max audacity

typical response from someone thats going to play the next upcoming MMO...read this a million times thru the years already

I like how your actions don't reflect your words. Brilliant.

Citation Envoyé par mattg18 Voir le message
    and that just shows how ridiculous burgs are...i didnt say anything about leaving them to bleed out, but that burg dps is so high that they would be dead before the bleeds finished them, its not hard to do 45k damage in less than 2 seconds to anyone not at max audacity

typical response from someone thats going to play the next upcoming MMO...read this a million times thru the years already
    Yeah, macros used to perform miracles.

I agree with you that I have heard it too. I joined the Rift, gw2, and swotr trains temporarily. But ESO has blown my expectations away. After this last beta, I could never imagine going back to any of those other MMOs. Really, give it a look Matt. It is that amazing.

I have never been so excited for an MMO (especially after beta testing one).

Page 90 sur 90 PremièrePremière ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90

Règles de messages