Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 84 sur 90 PremièrePremière ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 2 076 à 2 100 sur 2237

Discussion: Good 1v1 thread

Citation Envoyé par warg_stalk Voir le message
    shum you must be jizzing your pants with all the 1v1s lately
    Seriously surprised you haven't been sneaking round the edges on your warg. Now your a freeploving 1v1er like the rest of us!
    http://s12.postimg.org/7w6e0kpnx/LOTRO_New_Sig.jpg
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Sorry battalion.

Awesome 1v1s today at GTA (Set up my Karnage and Zaize)

Thanks for the many freeps who decided to show up, especially to Bralleg who put up some great fights.

Awesome 1v1s to everyone who participated last night. Hope to see many more sessions like that one. I think everyone needs to roll a reaver and fight me. They're my favorite fights <3.

Peace.

<3 Zaize

nice to see ridder hasnt died out...and tbow is still a tool i see. carry on

Citation Envoyé par drake-esb- Voir le message
    nice to see ridder hasnt died out...and tbow is still a tool i see. carry on
    Your tears fuel my pleasure. <3

best 1v1s ever today

Good 1v1s at GTA everyone. Way to many people to single out. Had a ton of fights on both my cappy and my reaver. And Vanishx the amount of cds and store pots you use in 1v1s is laughable( especially against a 8 audacity reaver).
    Dernière modification par Guhrik ; 09/11/2013 à 13h57.

Been awhile since I enjoyed an afternoon of 1v1s. Lots of good ones once again. Hope to see many more in the future. Lots of good close fights excluded, grimbash and kharnnage. Thanks again.

Bralleg

Popped back in today after a bit of a break, great 1v1s all around.

Citation Envoyé par Kaern48 Voir le message
    Popped back in today after a bit of a break, great 1v1s all around.
    Yeah, good turnout, but too bad the lag was so crippling. Fun times with Rev getting rolled then logging seconds after the attempted gank, and a nice lugz rez flip to end the night to boot.

Citation Envoyé par Reshi Voir le message
    Yeah, good turnout, but too bad the lag was so crippling. Fun times with Rev getting rolled then logging seconds after the attempted gank, and a nice lugz rez flip to end the night to boot.
    I never log!

good 1v1 today have to get used to playing the champ again and nice zerging of apostle to end the day. HUZZAH

Thanks Karen for the 1v1's, probably my last decent 1v1 with HD being a #### show.

Eredor, I suggest you re roll.

Good 1v1s today. Thanks to everyone who fought my BA and Reaver. Especially Bralleg who took off Aud to match mine/make it closer, good 1v1er and in general good freep.

Carry on, Maggots.

Citation Envoyé par Wilkyy Voir le message
    Thanks Karen for the 1v1's, probably my last decent 1v1 with HD being a #### show.
    Same to you, had some close fights. Wish the ops were more even though.

Good 1v1s today at GTA. Thanks to everyone who 1v1'd me.
    Sorry about that "gank" , Bralleg, the burg hipsed right as I was using Claws. D:

-Swiftmaw

Citation Envoyé par Wilkyy Voir le message

Eredor, I suggest you re roll.
    Anything you say, supreme leader!

I thought I made a post yesterday night but I guess it didn't register. Anyways, I'm glad there've been good 1v1s recently. I've had so many awesome fights with so many cool people lately; I have a feeling things are going to get kinda quiet after HD hits and the almighty hammer of perfect balance fixes every one of our woes, so I figure make the best of this wonderful game until it gets even better.

Thanks Scup, Vudu, Kaern, Eredor, Gurd, Sueah, Swag and everyone in between.

watch out for goats at 1v1s. i like the guy who tries over and over to kick the goat, only to receive a well deserved nutshot.

Citation Envoyé par warg_stalk Voir le message

watch out for goats at 1v1s. i like the guy who tries over and over to kick the goat, only to receive a well deserved nutshot.
    LOL, goat, you just made my evening. I would like to see someone just try and Bruce Lee Kungfu you into submission... saying that reminds me of the epic Charlie Murphy kick dolled out on Rick James in episode 1 of that series...

To all those wargs who ambush innocent bystanders when they're watching the 1v1s getting a feel for the Moors:

You suck.

Sincerely,

A Now-Strictly-PvE Player

Citation Envoyé par EmptyEnd Voir le message
    To all those wargs who ambush innocent bystanders when they're watching the 1v1s getting a feel for the Moors:

You suck.

Sincerely,

You suck.

Sincerely,

You expected otherwise? This is the Moors, you've got to expect to die at all times. A 1v1 circle does not guarantee your safety, whether you be a participant or a bystander. I can't count the number of times I've been randomly zerged down while watching 1v1s (or even during a 1v1 or right after a 1v1).

Quitting Moors over something like that is ridiculous.

You suck.

Sincerely,

Just have to ignore the trash that goes to that level to get some points, most are better than that.

Page 84 sur 90 PremièrePremière ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages