Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 51 à 75 sur 122

Red face Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

I just purchased my deluxe home a week ago and I've been going crazy collecting all the Yule decorations. The Thorin Snow Globe and Bree Candle still elude me.

You can see my home at:

1 Waterbank Road, Dolenhir, Falathlorn
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000001e881/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

2 Low Street, Lindgarth (not Leikgarth) in Thorin's Hall

I only moved in a couple days ago, but I'm working hard to make it feel like home. A couple more yule trees in the front yard to replace those horribly out-of-place birch trees and I'll almost be done!

By the way, if my hermit neighbors come across this thread, OPEN UP! I've got the only open house in the neighborhood.

Edit: Forgot to mention which racial homesteads I'm located in.

Also, my front yard is completely redone to actually fit in with the surroundings! It's too bad there's no other snow-covered tree options for the yard; these yule trees are pretty wimpy.
    Dernière modification par castratedcow ; 24/12/2010 à 06h29.

Morstoke Neighborhood, Bree Land 1 High Road. Revenge of the ring Kinship house. Also 2 & 3 High road and several others around the block. So ya, stop by.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000007b7d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I][B]I'll keep you alive! ...just don't steal my agro[/B][/I]

I'm in 1 Wending Way, Halldown, Shire Homesteads. I just moved in and I'm struggling a bit with the hooks system. (I have to choose between a table and chairs, really?!) So if anyone has C&C that'd be great, or just pop in for a look-see.

Bitterroot

Being a Hunter, the days I have left to me are spent among rocky hills and open fields, sleeping under the stars and the protective arms of the mighty trees. But I do own a small dwelling in Bree-land. It can be found at 4 Fountain Street, in the neighborhood of Geldale. It is modestly furnished, and I have few possessions, but it is a warm sanctuary. My door is always open to the Free Peoples.
    Dernière modification par Gaelicwolf ; 02/01/2011 à 03h16.

Talking Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

Citation Envoyé par castratedcow Voir le message
    By the way, if my hermit neighbors come across this thread, OPEN UP! I've got the only open house in the neighborhood.
    I guess I'm one of those hermit neighbours, but not any more! I've just opened up my house at 6 Roaring Rd, Lindgarth. It's a very work in progress, plain house, but everyone is welcome to drop by any time.

I posted earlier on this thread about my home on 1 Broadford Street, Hirshaw neighborhood... I've since done a revamp on almost every aspect of it, so I therefore re-invite anyone interested to stop by and see... I couldn't decide between 2 themes/looks, since I am undecided on whether to choose a future Bree deluxe or Falathlorn deluxe house, so I have a lot of furniture to choose from for my current standard one... for now, I went with the look that seems to complement the interior layout best, although I may revert to my original setup with some redone aspects of it as time goes by...
    Dernière modification par Aztec_Soul ; 03/01/2011 à 17h38.

6 Harrow Road, Waterley, Shire Homesteads.

The home of a well-travelled hunter, with a few beast trophies from her expeditions far from the Shire. Some prey still elude her, but she hasn't given up.

Citation Envoyé par Bitterroot Voir le message
    I'm in 1 Wending Way, Halldown, Shire Homesteads. I just moved in and I'm struggling a bit with the hooks system. (I have to choose between a table and chairs, really?!) So if anyone has C&C that'd be great, or just pop in for a look-see.

Bitterroot
    I just had a quick tour, the yule wallpaper is really lovely (I had no idea what it looked like) and I do like the red rug, that's from a vendor isn't it? I like the little fish trophies, there's something about a little fish on a big wall plaque that is very hobbit-ey

I had to look up guides about furniture online, as I had a heap of thin furniture slots with nothing to go in them. I ran all over to the 4 housing areas to get candlestands and vases and so on, but being high level/ally reputation with the various factions is a bonus as many of them have fancy house stuff. I did have a map table in my main room but changed it to a breakfast table (the most important meals of the day for a hobbit). I'm still struggling with large wall items but I've been and grabbed some of the crafting recipes for bookcases and stuff, just have to level my woodworker up.

The regular houses are a tiny bit limited with decorations and furniture. I can't help thinking that a hobbit-hole would be kind of cluttered, but then that wouldn't be fair on the other racial housing if hobbit houses got more hooks/slots.

Come and visit the Justified kinship house!

8 Long Street
    Blanmead
    Bree-Town Homesteads

We'd love to see you there... and well you're at it... feel free to join up! =)

Oh, and make sure that if you stop by to visit, you sample some of our delicious (cask-strength) beverages.

PS: I'm aware that at this point, the furnishings seem rather random. That is because we just got the house on Christmas Eve, and are still working on procuring adequate furnishings. However, what we have now could certainly be worse (just don't visit Ssenir's house next door, ALL of my furnishings went to the kinship house).
    Check out my [URL=https://www.youtube.com/welsknightgaming]Youtube Gaming Channel[/URL]!

I just took a tour of my neighborhood (Geldale) and it seems only four homes (mine not included) were open. The rest were either locked or unowned. On that note, there are many houses for sale in the Geldale neighborhood, so if you seek a place of residence, you may want to consider it. That way there will be more open homes.
    Gaele Argilraen of Dale - Level 30-something Hunter, Adventurer, and wannabe Ranger.
    "We've had one, yes. What about [URL="http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com/index.php?sub_domain=secondbreakfast&gid=0"]Second Breakfast[/URL]?"

Red face Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

I've had a gander at just about all the dwarf and hobbit homes listed so far, they've all been charming! Next stop, Bree and Falathlorn.

You know it would be so nice if you could dye certain decoration items with the armour dyes. Rugs, those cushioned benches, bed covers... [sigh] if only.

Evebel's house in Bree is lovely, by the way. The blue wallpaper is especially charming.

I've had a lot of fun seeing how everyone else lives Thanks for posting, everyone. (keep them coming!)

Wink Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

I also love touring homes and gawking at the unique and interesting items people have found to display. Rhiowen's home at 4 Garden Street, Rosswold, Bree-land Homesteads (the deluxe home that backs against the pond) is available for viewing by all comers. I am usually happy to chat or answer questions in game as they sometimes tend to. Enjoy your tour!
    Dernière modification par Gwynfallan ; 05/04/2011 à 07h04. Motif: Change of Address
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002900d/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My personal house and the Humble Beginnings Kinhouse are open for visitors.

Both are found in Parth Neldyr, Falathlorn Homesteads.
    Personal house is at 6 Fairwood Lane and the Kinhouse is at 7 Fairwood Lane.

Our kinship is small and isn't raiding yet, so there isn't much to see, but everyone is welcome if they wish.

Please don't forget to take your shoes off at the door!
    Disenchanted, LM
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ~Albert Einstein

Should you find yourself before the halls of Thorin, wearied by your travels, in need of a warm fire and respite from the cold mountain winds, then the (not so) Great Hall of Basalt Wildbeard welcomes you. 3 Low St. Dolgrof, Thorin's Halls Homestead.

p.s. Light my candles for me, would you. These short arms just can't reach.

Baruk Khazad!

1 Waterbank St. Dol Luith, Falathorn Homesteads is the new home of Basalt and Co. (Owner's name is Ithildir.)
    Dernière modification par Basalt_Wildbeard ; 17/02/2011 à 15h16. Motif: New Address

Citation Envoyé par Basalt_Wildbeard Voir le message
    p.s. Light my candles for me, would you. These short arms just can't reach.
    Psst, move to the hobbitses, worked for me!

I'm not so happy with my little house, I prefer to have a bed at the wall and not in the middle of the room. Once I saved up for a deluxe and I'm settled in I'll say hello here again.
    One of my biggest problems is space - guess I should make an alt with just paints and floors and such and then play around more until I find out what suits me best.
    Dernière modification par Rouven ; 15/01/2011 à 12h25. Motif: fixed the quotation "frame"
    [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B]Rouven[/B]* – official representative** of the silent[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] majority[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] for 130 years[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]¸[/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000044504/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][URL="http://my.lotro.com/user-1069763/2011/05/18/the-footnote/"]Important [I]footnotes[/I] to the above can be found here.[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

One of my biggest problems is space - guess I should make an alt with just paints and floors and such and then play around more until I find out what suits me best.
    I'm the same. I've got a deluxe and one of the storage chests is full of paint, extra trophies, furniture and floor tiles. Having a hobbit hole full of dead animals doesn't make it feel like a home, so I've had to just put 1 or 2 out. I'll change them when I get bored.

Address change: 1 Broadford Street (standard), Hirshaw, Breeland -> 3 Fountain Road (deluxe!), Browning, Breeland

I have 3 active characters, all of which I try to play equally, more or less... so I tried to make the house seem like a decent place where a man, a dwarf, and an elf could live together... not very well suited for guests I suppose, but everyone is still welcome to take a look at it... always a work in progress, so some empty walls will get filled up with better decorations as I continue to lvl up (only 25-27 right now)...

I just took an open house tour. Everyone's houses are so lovely. Thanks for sharing!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000001e881/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Please feel free to stop by 7 Chestnut Street, Herbroke in the Bree-Land Homesteads. :-)

It's not much, but it's home to me...I did feel a bit guilty not buying in the Shire, being a Hobbit y'see, but I fell in love with the willow tree and you can't beat fishing out of your own back yard! :-)

My deluxe house is always open for any visitors willing to stop by.

Address: 6 Myrtle Court -- Bybarton -- Shire Homestead
    IGN: Ryden

I still move things around and few more spots to add things later on as I progress further through game.
    Dernière modification par Tydus9 ; 28/03/2011 à 08h30.

Just bought my place, a little hole in the wall... literally...
    at:
    2 Wending Way
    Clapfoot
    Shire Homesteads

Open to the public for visiting. I'm around in the evenings at least twice, when I log in and then out.

Pretty spare at the moment. Need to find a nice reading chair for my books.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000051a1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Post Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

Hello just thought I would revive this thread by announcing the purchase just five minutes ago of:

3 Chestnut Street, Wolfhaven, Bree-land Homestead.

By myself, Mikial, Champion of Crickhollow.

Unfortunately I may be to busy to do much work on the place for a few days, but it was a spur of the moment purchase.

Update: I have now decorated the House in a basic, possible Dwarven style (in my mind) and the door is now open to allow visitors. I will have to look out for more trophies for the wall though.
    Dernière modification par f.i.t.c. ; 09/03/2011 à 04h12.
    [U]There is a mistaken belief that there wasn't a Woman in the Fellowship. It is just that when she got to Rivendell. "You want to climb over the Misty Mountains - You want to go down through Moria - Are you all mad." So she moved in with the Elves instead.
    [/U]

This looks like fun can't wait to go check out everyone's places!

I live at 1 Twinfall Path, Pel Beriad, Falathlorn under the name Lossenelenwen. I'd be happy to have visitors, but I warn you that if I run into you, I meet be in-character!

Page 3 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages