Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 45 sur 45

Re: All ur base are belong to us!

Spitslinger, I spoke nicely to you. I didn't say I was being nice to you. Now f**king drop it, seriously, you go on and on like a fricken child and you claim to be an adult.

Even after you just spoke to me nicely in game and wished me the best of luck in our spar, you continue to bulls**t on the forums? Get it together incy wincy spider.
    Dernière modification par Saleka ; 26/10/2010 à 13h34.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005924/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    | Saleka: R5 Hunter | Hypnotize: In-training for the Moors :) |

Not to derail the thread or anything, but who else here likes to deep fried Hobbit? I know I do
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000020dcb/signature.png]Filth[/charsig]
    [i]Proudly running interference on Saleka's 1v1s since October 2010![/i]
    [b]"Rating is for panzies!" - Filth[/b]
    [i]"Imma n00b" - Wulfgore, Rank -5 warg[/i]

i don't care for deep fried. Now freshly grilled, with man blood gravy on the other hand? DELICIOUS! Especially with a side of freshly steamed Elf fingers. those are the bomb.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Citation Envoyé par shak_me Voir le message
    i don't care for deep fried. Now freshly grilled, with man blood gravy on the other hand? DELICIOUS! Especially with a side of freshly steamed Elf fingers. those are the bomb.
    I didn't know wargs were so selective or even had favorites, I thought they just chowed down on what ever came near their maw! Hmmm, You learn something new everyday
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000020dcb/signature.png]Filth[/charsig]

Yeah but see, if its deep fried for too long then it gets crunchy. And having something hard and crunchy stuck between one's teeth makes for a cranky irritable warg. Now I think the general population has enough issues with wargs and they don't want them to be anymore irritable then they already are.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Yeah but see, if its deep fried for too long then it gets crunchy. And having something hard and crunchy stuck between one's teeth makes for a cranky irritable warg. Now I think the general population has enough issues with wargs and they don't want them to be anymore irritable then they already are.
    I thought wargs enjoyed nice and bloody flesh? Oh well.

By the way, update your sig, congrats on R1 on your Warlord. Thanks for the fights too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005924/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

ty and well i started playing the warleader because the group overall needed one more than they needed me on my warg. alot of thanks to freephunter, gives, kisses, filth, and bilemaw on the creepside for their helping me start another creep from scratch. thanks to the freeps, saleka, bloin, thegreatbacon, samos, and that guard, who's name i'd butcher.

yeah i do need to update my sig huh.

I'm sure the guards name was a derivative of Liverwurst :-)

PS Thegreatbacon does make great bacon, tried some we had collected on the bon fire at Grim afterwards, I must say excellent flavor, what are you freeps eating!
    Dernière modification par Yelowen ; 26/10/2010 à 18h16.

so true lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

wow.................

Citation Envoyé par Saleka Voir le message
    Spitslinger, I spoke nicely to you. I didn't say I was being nice to you. Now f**king drop it, seriously, you go on and on like a fricken child and you claim to be an adult.

Even after you just spoke to me nicely in game and wished me the best of luck in our spar, you continue to bulls**t on the forums? Get it together incy wincy spider.
    Do you consider these comments spoken "nicely", I don't think so. They are right along par with the rest of your "nice" comments. Wasn't it you that was upset at me for using the word c r a p in another post meanwhile you drop F-bomb's in an angered fit. My participating in such a thread is quite childish, trust me I know, but the feeling I get from watching you lose your temper is worth a million bucks. See problem is, you wont stop posting either, its just not in you. Because you must "verbally" own me, as you put it. So I can practically type anything in here and I know you will respond with some rage verbage, and Ill sit back and get a kick out of it. And i did mean it when I said best of luck to ya, but most likely the #1 freep on Crickhollow probably doesn't need luck!

added for length of this post

Ok, I have been refraining to join in on this thread as I think its very childish. Yes Spitslinger is my husband and I 100% disagree with his actions, mainly because he is having an arguement with someone who appears not to be an adult(probably the age of his own children). When my husband is attacked and more so when someone attacks me, he makes it personal as he has done here. Saleka said he apologized but he never did, not to myself or to my husband for comments made to us. For this I side with my husband, the rest is a bunch of testosterone in my honest opinion.

As for tonight, Saleka you claim to kill my husband in the Moors, this is 100% false and you know it. He played for 45 mins, during that time he never died and gained 35 rating (which would be impossible if he died). You also claimed to 7 v 3 him? this is also an untruth seeing that when we were on there were only 3 freeps out, ryvnn, saleka, and a guard. Ive already told my husband what I think of all this but I tell you this Saleka: Theres no need to lie or brag when it comes to the forums or in game. Just play the game and enjoy it, if you're good people will see it, you dont have to remind them all the time. As someone else posted, you do seem to be very angry, I hope you can get a grasp on all this and I hope the both of you can stop the childish behavior. I hope this is beneficial and not more fuel to the fire.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Citation Envoyé par Zynixa Voir le message
    Ok, I have been refraining to join in on this thread as I think its very childish. Yes Spitslinger is my husband and I 100% disagree with his actions, mainly because he is having an arguement with someone who appears not to be an adult(probably the age of his own children). When my husband is attacked and more so when someone attacks me, he makes it personal as he has done here. Saleka said he apologized but he never did, not to myself or to my husband for comments made to us. For this I side with my husband, the rest is a bunch of testosterone in my honest opinion.

As for tonight, Saleka you claim to kill my husband in the Moors, this is 100% false and you know it. He played for 45 mins, during that time he never died and gained 35 rating (which would be impossible if he died). You also claimed to 7 v 3 him? this is also an untruth seeing that when we were on there were only 3 freeps out, ryvnn, saleka, and a guard. Ive already told my husband what I think of all this but I tell you this Saleka: Theres no need to lie or brag when it comes to the forums or in game. Just play the game and enjoy it, if you're good people will see it, you dont have to remind them all the time. As someone else posted, you do seem to be very angry, I hope you can get a grasp on all this and I hope the both of you can stop the childish behavior. I hope this is beneficial and not more fuel to the fire.
    When did I brag? I'm just proud of my achievements, this thread would supposed to be funny and some uptight [insert appropriate word here] had to try and be smart, when he failed at that, he brought up another subject was nothing to do with this thread. I refuse to sit back and let an adult who's acting like a kid think he's got the best of me, I said in one of my earlier posts something alone the lines of
    EDIT: Actually, scratch the verbal owning, we can truce here, but I'm still going to lay arrows into you whenever I see ya. :P
    That was the perfect opportunity for him to shut up and walk away, but he carried on, and I'M THE CHILD? Please, don't make me laugh.

Whatever happened on another thread, stays on another thread, if he's going to stalk me all over the forums and cry about hiss butthurtz then that makes him the child, he had the perfect opportunity to shut up, but no, he just had to go and make himself look even worst.

I'm allowed to speak of my achievements and be proud of them, if you don't like it then feel free not to look, feel free to go away and make friends with other people who feel the same. My friends are proud of me and have congratulated me and so I find it something to be proud of, if pride is a sin then I'd love to know what world you live in; obviously a sad one with nothing to be proud of.

So, the fact I'm replying to your little families posts makes me angry? The fact I've told him to shut up makes me angry? The fact I've used a few swear words makes me angry? Honestly, not you, or anybody on this forum can tell me if I'm angry or not, so why don't you keep the opinions of my emotions to yourself?

P.S If I am the age of your husband's "own children" then damn, he must've missed A LOT of school for my spelling and grammar to be far superior to his.

Can a Mod lock/delete this, please? I'm fed up of talking to a brick wall, not even going to bother replying any more, not worth my time.
    Dernière modification par Saleka ; 27/10/2010 à 10h43.

some uptight [insert appropriate word here]
    let an adult who's acting like a kid think he's got the best of me,

I said in one of my earlier posts something alone the lines of

That was the perfect opportunity for him to shut up and walk away, but he carried on, and I'M THE CHILD? Please, don't make me laugh.

he had the perfect opportunity to shut up, but no, he just had to go and make himself look even worst.

obviously a sad one with nothing to be proud of.

so why don't you keep the opinions of my emotions to yourself?

If I am the age of your husband's "own children" then damn, he must've missed A LOT of school for my spelling and grammar to be far superior to his.

Can a Mod lock/delete this, please? I'm fed up of talking to a brick wall, not even going to bother replying any more, not worth my time.
    Nice comments revisited, well as we see it goes on. Not that its really any of my business but you sound very hypocritical, u blame him for being one way then go do the same thing but only worse. you've had numerous times you could have dropped the comments but didnt, and lastly you dont need a moderator to lock the thread all u have to do is stop posting.

ahhh so this is where the entertaining forums are!

/popcorn
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000007b7d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I][B]I'll keep you alive! ...just don't steal my agro[/B][/I]

if pride is a sin then I'd love to know what world you live in;
    one of the best quotes i have seen, funny stuff.

you arent serious though, right?

seven deadly sins and all :P

edit: beyond that, why continue this? ive never understood why PvP propagated such behavior... shame really. GREAT competition, hell yes, smack talk, fun stuff! but what does any of this particular stuff (arguing over who has/hasnt fought whom?) accomplish anyway?

So, we can solve it. best out of seven or something, 1v1, as big of an audience as will show. obviously between... the two people arguing (cant remember specifically, haha)
    Dernière modification par sinohp ; 27/10/2010 à 20h24.

Citation Envoyé par sinohp Voir le message

So, we can solve it. best out of seven or something, 1v1, as big of an audience as will show. obviously between... the two people arguing (cant remember specifically, haha)
    i hate to say it I think the arguing is over, as much as it hurts me.....I believe we both learned valuable lessons......

Citation Envoyé par Trueshots Voir le message
    i hate to say it I think the arguing is over, as much as it hurts me.....I believe we both learned valuable lessons......
    **** happens, neh?

slowly getting up in levels... soon to see you creeps in the moors! hoping to find some viciously good fights... 40% mortality is far too high! Some of us are avidly looking forward to some PvP here.

Id rather fight than talk about it, so youll see very little smacktalk from me except i guess on my RK, where i technically do both :\

And what did we learn from this today?

Citation Envoyé par Mordirith
    Don't put your sausage in a bee hive, it'll get stung and it won't be pretty

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages