Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Discussion: Australian players?

Australian players?

Are there any Australian players or kins on this server? PM me or reply here if so, i have a bit of a hard time organising skirms or instances at the times I'm able to play.

Re: Australian players?

I'm aussie myself, while my kin is not aussie based we are doing all we can to get players from all time zones active.
    Right now i think the aussie population is well and truly scattered but would be nice of you all to join me in Order of the White Lotus, if you want to join send my char Ariannie a tell in game, you can also apply at http://orderofthelotus.guildlaunch.com and an officer will talk to you when they see you

Btw, im moving house this weekend so i may not be the easiest person to contact although i'm the only aussie officer in the kin sometimes bokar logs on early his time to do some farming, usually around 9-10pm sydney time so feel free to have a chat to him

there's a few of us around, don't think there's any solely australian guilds on imladris atm though.

nah we're pretty much all over... i'm sure there's quite a few of us.

The Harvestmath festival does feel a little odd though... Spring is in the air, after all...

Citation Envoyé par bondy034 Voir le message
    nah we're pretty much all over... i'm sure there's quite a few of us.

The Harvestmath festival does feel a little odd though... Spring is in the air, after all...
    true, but it's more like it's alternating between spring/winter atm.

The thread subscribe tools aren't very good are they? I had subscribed to this thread but didn't get any notification until MajUntagent's post yesterday. I've already joined and got involved in a kin now Bjorn23, but when I get an alt levelled up a bit I'll hit you up to join and hopefully be able to find some group content at Australian times .

Australasia

G'day folks,
    I've found it difficult to run certain aspects of the game when my US based kin are mostly offline.
    Friends lists quickly fill with mates Alts and not everyone can be bothered with the GLFF chat channel, so I was thinking that an Australasian channel might help some of us out.

So with that in mind I created the Channel Australasia.
    Time will tell if it takes off, but feel free to join and tell your Aussie and Kiwi mates its there.

/joinchannel Australasia

/Salute Dal =)

(and glad to see you still around, PB!)

Well this is a bit of a blast from the past.

Babble hasn't actually been around much lately, in fact don't think I've seen him for a couple of months now and he's in my Kin.

Good on you for giving a channel a try Sol, tho we have done all this in the past, we had an aussiesplayers channel and website for raiding, which sort of worked but still had issues.

The only real solution has been having all in the same kin, which at the time was Strength in Numbers, basically an aussie kin of which I am currently leader.

That worked well for a while and we were basically the second top raiding kin on the server, behind MDCT. But people left, either the server or the game and with Aussie players low in numbers on Imladris to start with and some scattered around various Kin's in small numbers, it has since been very hard to pull enough good people together for raiding during our peak time.

I have tried a couple of alliances, using a chat channel, but again, for various reasons it just hasn't worked out. As such we currently don't raid much at all, last one was a Smaug T1 run a couple of weeks ago, when we had about half the number needed in Kin (mostly in key roles tho) and pugged the rest from GLFF. Got close on the first try and got it done on the second go. But still, for some serious raiding, Pugging just isn't an option really, you need a good group of people that are use to playing together in order to coordinate all that needs to be done to complete T2 raids.

I'll join your channel when I log-on tonight or you can mail me in game (Anthony) or ask for me in GLFF, in case I'm on one of my 85 alt's.

Règles de messages