Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 35 sur 42 PremièrePremière ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 851 à 875 sur 1031
    [QUOTE=Castorix;6770909]SH T1 85 is really too easy since U10 (just bats are a bit difficult, last troll is useless, he doesn't make any damage)QUOTE]

Well, I can solo School without any problem, but the bats in SH give me a hard time. Any advice in how to handle the second boss ?

Also, can someone confirm that golden class items DO drop when the instance is soloed ?
    Dernière modification par Eliahnus ; 09/09/2013 à 04h14. Motif: typo

[QUOTE=Eliahnus;6909081]
    Citation Envoyé par Castorix Voir le message
    SH T1 85 is really too easy since U10 (just bats are a bit difficult, last troll is useless, he doesn't make any damage)QUOTE]

Well, I can solo School without any problem, but the bats in SH give me a hard time. Any advice in how to handle the second boss ?

Also, can someone confirm that golden class items DO drop when the instance is soloed ?
    For SH - try with more running when you are on low moral
    With items is all about luck

[QUOTE=Eliahnus;6909081][QUOTE=Castorix;6770909]SH T1 85 is really too easy since U10 (just bats are a bit difficult, last troll is useless, he doesn't make any damage)

When I was soloing T2 (level 80 is the max I can handle in a standard PvE build) I was just kiting the bats and using traited SS and RB to kill them off and clobbering Carchrien when she was inducting, if I was low on morale when they spawned I would just pop legacied sprint and wait for Bracing/sudden CD.

I was powerlevelling some kinnies in SH a while ago and one of them received the gold Guardian shield (level 76 version) when the instance was set to level 76.
    [CENTER][URL=http://i.imgur.com/P8m6Uwk.png][COLOR=PURPLE]Third Marshall Arusha[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Moardots[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Aruwynn[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]High Warden Botch[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I also did Bells of Dale T1 but very easy (can be done totally unbuffed and faster/better than me, I just tested it was possible...) :
    Bells of Dale T1 first boss
    Bells of Dale T1 last boss
    I tried the T2, the first boss himself is not hard but adds hit a lot stronger...
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 22/09/2013 à 08h08.

Another 6-Man instance : GB Maze, but without challenge.
    Not difficult, although I had to kite a bit to finish the first boss.

Cool

[QUOTE=Kingtheo;4859719]FOR LEVEL 75 CHALLENGES LINK TO PAGE 39 - http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...lo-List/page39

Hello fellow champions! For a long time now I have watched the Official Warden solo list http://community.codemasters.com/for...solo-list.html and I believe it is time for the Champions to Shine. Yes the wardens are the best Solo class in the game by far but a champion when geared correctly can change from a Squishy Champ to a Tough Monster Slayer. With the slow progress of new content I would like to submit a list with different ranks of difficulty to give fellow champions a little more endgame content. These challenges can be fun and also help your playing skills when facing the very difficult Mobs. I am going to stick with single strong enemies only, I find instance and hard skirmishes are a little too long of a challenge. Even though the Carn Dum bosses take awhile to get to. This is a level 65 list
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vidoes were very helpful, thank you. Love my Champ and many do not share my feeling.
    Again TYVM

Citation Envoyé par wally300 Voir le message
    Yes the wardens are the best Solo class in the game by far
    I think Warden is still the best solo class, but not by far nowadays. I did not find an instance that a Warden can do and a Champ cannot.
    Another very good class at soloing is LM, sometimes they can even do some instances more easily than Champs.

Also : Glinghant

Not easy, because of power debuff.
    (but weird, at second fight (First terrace) I did not get a lot of mobs and it was fast, unlike when I do it 2-3 manned around lvl 60 to help friends)
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 28/09/2013 à 03h58.

I think Warden is still the best solo class, but not by far nowadays. I did not find an instance that a Warden can do and a Champ cannot.
    Another very good class at soloing is LM, sometimes they can even do some instances more easily than Champs.
    iv seen videos of a warden soloing watcher. can champ solo watcher yet?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000129f87/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par obi-wan-kenobi Voir le message
    iv seen videos of a warden soloing watcher. can champ solo watcher yet?
    Ah yes, the Watcher is probably not possible for Champions.
    I have tried and failed, without knowing the strategy, the Watcher head being constantly healed by the 2 tentacles and had plenty of corruptions (I received a lot of big acid damage)
    I 've read a guide afterwards, but it seems difficult.

But maybe some other Champions, who know better this raid, succeeded ?
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 10/10/2013 à 20h36.

Before the level cap increase, I wanted to see what challenges are out there, since we won't be getting anymore gear until Helm's Deep. Seems like most 3-man t2c and some t1 6-man have been done.

I soloed The Foundry t2c. It was very difficult. There is some strategy involved, so maybe there's simpler way that makes it easier.
    http://www.fileswap.com/dl/VHjJS9ncb/

As for the watcher. They must have done something to it this year because the dangling tentacles made it impossible to solo. I did some brief testing and the damage was way too much, especially when you get the two massive tentacles with the Watcher at the start. Also SH t2 seems out of reach. Just too many mobs, too fast but I could be wrong. I'm sure i'll look at those two challenges again.

Anything else that champs see as difficult that hasn't been mentioned? Maybe a 6-man t2 boss that stands alone like Fornost Earth, 2nd boss.
    Tedemir - 100 Champion, WM Historian(K/Weapons), Rk 12
    Azuriael - 100 Lore-Master, WM Tinker(K/Jewelry), Rk 4

i don't think that sword halls t2 can be soloed because of timer - 12 min

Citation Envoyé par Strmi Voir le message
    i don't think that sword halls t2 can be soloed because of timer - 12 min
    The challenge has a timer, must be 12 min but the normal t2, without lighting brazier, doesn't. At least up to 20+ min, I checked it this morning. Each wave, whether its adds or bosses, arrives at 1min intervals, unless you kill them earlier, which triggers the next wave. Probably not possible with regular buffs, some of those bosses have a lot of morale. Interesting thing is wardens probably can't do this either. I've seen them last a long time but stuns from bats and fire pools would probably kill them eventually. However, fully buffed, it might be possible by a champ, since our aoe can kill so many adds. Worth trying at least.

Would be interesting to know how wardens have done with this challenge, maybe OB1 knows.

A difficult one, at least at end : Ost Elendil Challenge
    It can become impossible is the right strategy is not used with sorceresses.
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 28/10/2013 à 01h25.

Citation Envoyé par Strmi Voir le message
    I could do this boss in T2, but with my special solo gear => Fornost Fire T2, Second Boss Zanthrug
    Very difficult, I had to run, run, run...
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 29/10/2013 à 05h06.

Citation Envoyé par Tovarashh Voir le message
    The challenge has a timer, must be 12 min but the normal t2, without lighting brazier, doesn't. At least up to 20+ min, I checked it this morning. Each wave, whether its adds or bosses, arrives at 1min intervals, unless you kill them earlier, which triggers the next wave. Probably not possible with regular buffs, some of those bosses have a lot of morale. Interesting thing is wardens probably can't do this either. I've seen them last a long time but stuns from bats and fire pools would probably kill them eventually. However, fully buffed, it might be possible by a champ, since our aoe can kill so many adds. Worth trying at least.

Would be interesting to know how wardens have done with this challenge, maybe OB1 knows.
    I didnt try regular T2 with warden but I tried T2C. I had few nice attempts and once it nearly looked I would gonna do it - got rid nearly of all trash and only bosses were left. The trick was to spam morale leeches and reflect buffs (Wall of Steel stacked 2x and sometimes defiant challenge reflect), that way I was at 1.9K dps over 4 minutes. Those 4 minutes is approximately the time it takes to get rid of all the trash by reflect dmg (and some minor dmg from morale leeches). Key to survive is either kiting and waiting for Defiant challenge to be on cooldown (dps drops rapidly, that would take far more than 12 mins) OR exploiting defiant challenge bug, when if you get stunned during the animation, it doesnt go on cooldown.. by exploiting this warden could solo T2C but it takes insane amount of luck.

There is really no video/screen of a warden soloing regular T2?
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Citation Envoyé par GrinsgarCZ Voir le message
    I didnt try regular T2 with warden but I tried T2C. I had few nice attempts and once it nearly looked I would gonna do it - got rid nearly of all trash and only bosses were left. The trick was to spam morale leeches and reflect buffs (Wall of Steel stacked 2x and sometimes defiant challenge reflect), that way I was at 1.9K dps over 4 minutes. Those 4 minutes is approximately the time it takes to get rid of all the trash by reflect dmg (and some minor dmg from morale leeches). Key to survive is either kiting and waiting for Defiant challenge to be on cooldown (dps drops rapidly, that would take far more than 12 mins) OR exploiting defiant challenge bug, when if you get stunned during the animation, it doesnt go on cooldown.. by exploiting this warden could solo T2C but it takes insane amount of luck.

There is really no video/screen of a warden soloing regular T2?
    It's one of those things that you'd guess it would've been done by now if it was possible. You must've been killed by stuns and fire. Interesting that you can kill so much with reflect. Without a timer on normal t2, probably could be done. Would also like some input from other wardens on this. As far as champs doing this, I worked out how it might be done with clickies and some other buffs like tome of defense. You'd have to kill everything up to morroval boss with huge dps, then revert back to glory/tank build from there. Problem is we need more class/legendary slots than we have for both builds. Fight On/CB/Flurry for dps and Winds of Storm/Raging Blades for bats, while being full blue line. Same as wardens, I'd need a lot of luck but feel its possible.

Would also like some input from other wardens on this. As far as champs doing this, I worked out how it might be done with clickies and some other buffs like tome of defense. You'd have to kill everything up to morroval boss with huge dps, then revert back to glory/tank build from there.
    I (nearly...) did the T2 just by kiting/AoE like for Zanthrug, in Glory + solo stuff : the 3 bosses were at about 10-25K morale... then I got a 4-5 seconds lag, and I've been killed by bats of merreval boss :-(
    It took me ~1H30, because I forgot to interrupt the merreval boss (Carchrien) when she heals herself...
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 29/10/2013 à 07h19.

I (nearly...) did the T2 just by kiting/AoE like for Zanthrug, in Glory + solo stuff : the 3 bosses were at about 10-25K morale... then I got a 4-5 seconds lag, and I've been killed by bats of merreval boss :-(
    It took me ~1H30, because I forgot to interrupt the merreval boss (Carchrien) when she heals herself...
    I finally could do it, but I started with 2 friends (new 85, not geared) who died quickly with merrevals, and I did not record it...
    But I could interrupt normally Carchrien and he took me about 30-40 mn.
    Bosses don't make me a lot of damage, even with their corruption; the main problem is bats (big damage if > 10) and their stun, but if I have the exalted combattant effect or a bubble when I'm stunned, it is ok.
    I got 2 lags again, but bubbles saved me...
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 29/10/2013 à 13h00.

I finally could do it, but I started with 2 friends (new 85, not geared) who died quickly with merrevals, and I did not record it...
    But I could interrupt normally Carchrien and he took me about 30-40 mn.
    Bosses don't make me a lot of damage, even with their corruption; the main problem is bats (big damage if > 10) and their stun, but if I have the exalted combattant effect or a bubble when I'm stunned, it is ok.
    I got 2 lags again, but bubbles saved me...
    I did this as well this morning. Didn't realize how simple it was kiting. I'd assume wardens could do this also. Unfortunatey t2c has the timer or that would be interesting. Watcher is too much, not sure what's left to challenge us.

I did this as well this morning. Didn't realize how simple it was kiting. I'd assume wardens could do this also. Unfortunatey t2c has the timer or that would be interesting. Watcher is too much, not sure what's left to challenge us.
    Gratz !
    But I succeed only if I'm lucky with stuns (I failed many, many times this T2, with a lot of ranged stuns from bats)
    It is certainly easier for Wardens with all the adds which can heal them, and maybe even for Captains (a friend Captain is never stunned when he kites mobs/bats)

There is also Webs of the Scuttledells where I always failed the T2, because there is a timer (5mn IIRC) and I did not find the right balance DPS/defensive stats, but it should be doable.

I just did it on LM, took ~13mins, so maybe challenge is possible within the timer, but considering how hard it was on just t2 I don't think I can do it before HD launches.
    I did use those morale pots from bounders vendor and tome of defence though, not sure if I could do it without.

screeny: http://www.guildportal.com/GuildFile...cSHt2solo1.jpg
    Dernière modification par Vulcwen ; 29/10/2013 à 14h43.
    ~Dwarrowdelf (Bomb Squad)~
    Freeps: Vulcwen (R8 LM), Vulciel (lvl 100 RK), and some lower level alts.. Creep: Shadowweb (R6 spider)
    My ideas on how LM should be: [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?543323-LM-revamp-reconsidered]LM Revamp reconsidered[/url]

Page 35 sur 42 PremièrePremière ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages