Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Looking for Group to run SOA instances

My Alt Hunter Fangdred is now level 51 and has blown past my original Main McTaggart, I really enjoy playing him, but I would really like to do some of the level 50ish instances from the original SOA set while they are still somewhat level appropriate.

Would anyone else be interested in running some of the level 50ish instances?

I usually play from 7-10pm eastern time Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri and would be happy to schedule this here.

My Friend who plays a RK is almost 50 and would also be available to join us, and I can probably convince my friend who plays a Warden (lvl 52) to join so we would have 3 or 4 spaces available if you are interested

Please reply here with what evening or evenings would work for you if your interested.

Thanks

Re: Looking for Group to run SOA instances

I'm trying to run BG tonight. Have a 52 champ and 48 hunter for sure. Send me a tell @ Shhai in game and we can set something up. I'm usually up for any of the old end game stuff.

Re: Looking for Group to run SOA instances

I might be up for it some time...just make sure to /lff and /glff too cause I don't really have a static schedule
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Règles de messages