Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 26 à 50 sur 123

Discussion: The Meaning of Haste

Re: The Meaning of Haste

Welcome to our new members! We're still on the lookout for some good people to join our team, particularly at captain, minstrel, burglar and loremaster.
    Dernière modification par umrebel ; 01/06/2010 à 20h13.
    [center][color=white][b]DROVER[/b] - champion[/color][/center]
    [center][color=white][b]DROGARTH[/b] - captain[/color] [color=red][b]DROVANN[/b] - guardian[/color] [color=white][b]DROTHIR[/b] - Loremaster[/color][/center]
    [center][color=white][b]DROVII[/b] - hunter[/color] [color=red][b]DROGREN[/b] - burglar[/color][/center]
    [center][URL]http://tmoh.guildlaunch.com/[/url][/center]

What drover said

Citation Envoyé par Feybobiam Voir le message
    Ahh, pee.....plumbing......Thaurlac h's balls, and Rim-jobs..... No, really!

Interesting....who gives the rim-jobs? And do you /roll or use DKP for T's Balls?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par QuttideBachi Voir le message
    Interesting....who gives the rim-jobs?
    Last one in the raid. Unless it's a member of the sheep family, in which case Cord usually volunteers.
    [center][color=white][b]DROGARTH[/b] - captain[/color] [color=red][b]DROVANN[/b] - guardian[/color] [color=white][b]DROTHIR[/b] - Loremaster[/color][/center]
    [center][color=white][b]DROVII[/b] - hunter[/color] [color=red][b]DROGREN[/b] - burglar[/color][/center]

Citation Envoyé par umrebel Voir le message
    Last one in the raid. Unless it's a member of the sheep family, in which case Cord usually volunteers.
    Bumping because haste is awesome.

We're still on the lookout for some good people to join our team, particularly at captain, minstrel, burglar and loremaster.

and Jedi are welcome also...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

and Jedi are welcome also...
    Why not would they be? Awesome are they

Citation Envoyé par umrebel Voir le message
    Why not would they be? Awesome are they
    Hmm I shoot Lightning bolts at all the creeps so I must be a Sith .

./bump because we are always looking for peeps to have fun with

We have daily raids clearing Enedwaith of all the boar turds. Look no more for an online home and sign up with the Hasties!!

We have also mastered the art of crafting fail 2nd agers

We have also mastered the art of crafting fail 2nd agers
    Everything YOU touch turns to poison. Some of us have been quite fortunate

We're about to hit BG again after taking some time off to enjoy the new content and are always on the lookout for more members. We are recruiting most classes, but could particularly use people at minstrel, loremaster and captain. Stop by www.themeaningofhaste.net and check us out.

Wanna raid, quest, craft, whatever....just have fun? Then check out the Haste and it comes pre-packaged with some semi-intelligent Kinmates and we also have real girls as members. Also 2 members have been confirmed to live in the basement and 1 other still uses dial-up, our raid leader actually. But thats ok...we know the fights so when we finally hear his instructions the boss is already dead. He misses out on alot of loot rolls too. But thats ok too because he can just buy the loot from the store. All I really want is a 2nd age Bow with the legs I want but our kin excels at crafting fail 2nd Agers but thats ok too cuz soon I will buy what I want from the store.

Anyways if this sort of excitement is for you then you should sign up with the Haste immediately and bug the hell outta Bobion, Lan, Drover, Tib and Aren with ninja /tells all day long. They are the officers and have long meetings every Monday night where they talk about fruit and Canadian Thanksgiving.

Anyways that is my shameless plug for the Haste and yes I play a fem toon because this is a MMORPG....Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls.....but we really do have some real chics and they talk in vent and everything.

/flee

Haste is not only freep friendly, but we love CREEPS too! The meaning of HATE is always looking for players... greenie or vets (we all had to start somewhere), that love to have fun out there while slaughtering the enemy. But to join Hate, you must be in Haste. Visit our forums... shoot one of our players a /t, we'll direct you to an officer to chat with.

ps... creep-side ftw!

Y'know what I hate? The skeleton horse.

Can I get a witness?

The Meaning of Haste Trivia Event, Dec 11th!
    When: December 11th, 5pm EST.
    Where: Thorin's Hall Basement (with the bar, dancing dwarves and geode hunting)

That's right, Haste is taking efforts to uphold the honourable tradition of a Trivia Event on Arkenstone! There will be prizes for each question correctly answered. Among them are Scrolls of Delving, Morale/Power pots, Legendary Fragments, Symbols of Celebrimbor, Hope Tokens and more! We even have prepped a sample of The Meaning of Haste's official "Raiding Kit" to lucky winners! We'll be hoping to do a number of questions/riddles and make a fun night for the server.

To be clear, this will not be held in GLFF or OOC, and will be done primarily through /say channels.

We hope this gives you enough time to prepare! If you have any questions regarding the event, please don't hesitate to contact us! We have a number of Officers available, and you can reach any one of them by in-game tells or mails, or if you're looking for forum communication, feel free to PM me!

Officers on deck:
    Bobion
    Arendal
    Drover
    Illandrae

Hope to see you there! Keep it real, Arkenstone! /salute!

Just reminding Arkenstone about our Trivia Event! We're looking at having a total of ~15 questions with an equal amount of prizes! We have easy, medium and difficult questions planned, with prizes appropriate for each.

Tonight, Haste has just killed the LT, Hard Mode.

/salute

Grats guys on the LT kill. We almost had ours about a half hour after you guys, but, well, you know, stuff happens. Anyways, nice job.

Thanks, Brunori. Unfortunately no trophy. That's a high expectation for first kill though, I suppose.

Consistency is key in there more than anything I've noticed - keep pushing it! How low did you get him?

143k. Needless to say something that shouldn't of killed us did. We're close though, it's gonna be in the next attempt or two I feel it

Grats to you guys!
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Thanks to all who attended our trivia even Saturday. Man, there are some serious lore junkies on Ark. Some questions I thought would stump ya'll were answered in seconds.

Hope everyone had a good time, and grats to the winners!

Heard word that UTE managed to take the LT down Hard Mode. Much grats guys! It's a pretty wild ride.

To anyone who has not had a chance to experience Barad Guldur, or would like to do it more - come raid with us.

Our raids are open to out of kin. Kin members do get a higher priority for signups, but these days we often have a spot or two we're trying to fill last minute, since many of our regular raiders have been doing the instance for months and have farmed the gear.

We are currently running the first two boss hard modes on Thursday nights. Invites start at 8:30 p.m. eastern, raid starts at 9. We are doing the Lieutenant HM on varying days, usually either Friday, Sunday or Tuesday, depending on signups for that week.

Raid loot is assigned via DKP, so someone who has not raided with us before starts at zero. Each raid you go on gets you one DKP that you are free to spend in subsequent raids. Everyone in the raid gets equal shots at items that do not go for DKP.

There are, of course, some guidelines, the same standards we hold our own kin members to. You need a minimum of 120 radiance, though with 150 being pretty easy to get, there's no reason to go with less than that. You should have generally good gear, virtues, morale and all relevant class traits done.

For more details, hit me up in game on any of my characters, or check with Bobion or Illandrae (or one of his 57 alts).

You can see our raid calendar on our website, www.themeaningofhaste.net

If for some reason you can't create a calendar account, or are having trouble getting access, message one of the above officers.

Also, for those looking for regular raiding in an organized environment, or just looking for a tight-knit kin to have fun with, come run some 6 mans with us and see if we're a fit. We are recruiting at nearly every class.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Page 2 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages